Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good Evening ladies hows everyone??? I hope you have all had a good day?

2 off for me this week whoop whoop thank god. I was seriously thinking of packing it in if I had another stay the same this week.

I got the Tikka strips from morrisons Adelle, they are in the freezers I think theyre about £2 99 a bag theyre very spicy but lush :D

Wooop well done Texty! Lets keep the 100% train going for this week too :) well done! xx

Good Evening ladies hows everyone??? I hope you have all had a good day?

2 off for me this week whoop whoop thank god. I was seriously thinking of packing it in if I had another stay the same this week.

I got the Tikka strips from morrisons Adelle, they are in the freezers I think theyre about £2 99 a bag theyre very spicy but lush :D

Well done x x

Thanks Dougal x

Thanks Fran - Lol no bell at group just applause. Its 3 weeks to my hols id love another 6lbs off for then so will have to work hard :D

Congratulations Texty! 2 lbs is just great! Did you make the Lemon Chicken from the Asia book? I made it tonight....with only 2 lemons...it was VERY lemony! I would be interested to know what you thought? It was easier to eat with lots of rice...but very acidic!

well done you! that's fantastic, so pleased for you. Here's to another week xx

Thanks girls im so relieved the scales are moving again.

Yes I made it out of the Asia book hun we all really enjoyed it - I had mine with Jasmine Rice it was lovely. If you make it again use a little more stock maybe or 1.5 lemons. I would keep trying, it is a lovely dish x

Subscribing :)

Back