Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

you two are making me chuckle!

Love the new dress and that you both are being more daring :)

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Mornin chick... hows you today..
Omg you are seriously rocking that red dress honey... it is absolutely gorgeous on you... well done. On picking the braver colour... woop woop xxx

Morning morning ladies ..... well its pi$$ing down here and soooooooooo miserable. Ive not been up long, I had a wholemeal pitta with turkey rashers and a tomatoe followed by a banana for brekkie yum yum.

Im having a chilled day, Im out tonight at 7 15 going to a 40th party but not staying long as lets just say the pub is a little " undesireable" lol. Only going to show my face.

Whats everyone else up to? x

Trying not to think about holibobs lol!

Hope u have a lovely time and your back behaves a little nicer to u x

Lol awww id love another holiday but wont be able to afford one this year Mexico took all our money but im not complaining :D

I bet! Mexico is on my list but then so is pretty much everywhere else except Africa and France lol (have done Egypt and Morocco so as far as I am concerned I can cross it off my list and when I get to Paris, I'll be able to cross off France too hehe)

I have a thing I want to set foot on all 7 continents, obviously the most difficult will be Antarctia. But I've done Europe, North America and Africa so far. Leaves Asia, Australasia, Antarctica and umm... Dammit what's the last one :p

Would you say First Class would have been worth the price had u had to pay Hun? I think we all dream of it but in reality do you think the extra cost is worth it? Xx

No hun deffo not worth the thousands it costs even if it was luxury. OH's mate is flying to america in the summer with virgin. After hearing OH tell about ours he rang and asked the price of an upgrade it was 2 grand ..... EACH and there are 3 of them travelling lol he said no ty.

Id really love to go to Oz but I doubt that will ever happen unless I win the lottery lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Morning morning ladies ..... well its pi$$ing down here and soooooooooo miserable. Ive not been up long, I had a wholemeal pitta with turkey rashers and a tomatoe followed by a banana for brekkie yum yum.

Im having a chilled day, Im out tonight at 7 15 going to a 40th party but not staying long as lets just say the pub is a little " undesireable" lol. Only going to show my face.

Whats everyone else up to? x

Ooh enjoy your party hun. What u wearing?

I'm off to Center Parcs today, hopefully to get into the spa with my sis as she works there :) x

Ive not decided yet hun because of the weather im thinking maybe a dress and boots its rotten here.

Ohhhhh a spa how lovely, enjoy it hun you deserve it x

I think Oz would need to be first class or at least business purely for the length of it but as you say so expensive! Friends have just come back and they went normal economy but it took them 36 hours to get there and 42 to get back. That puts me off, I think you'd need a month there to make it worth it. Anything over 8 hrs needs 2 weeks hehe :)

I'd love to see NZ, but same issues.

Hubby's dream is Canada, with a go on the Rocky Mountaineer train and a cruise through Alaska. Will be amazing and have told him he can definitely go but he has to wait until our 10th wedding anniversary as that's how long it'll take to save for it (I put £100 a month away into a savings account for it)

That would be amazing hun it sounds perfect. Its our 30th wedding anniversary this year in July I think all we will be doing is a long weekend somewhere. We had a fab holiday break last year courtesy of the kids for our joint 50th birthdays and anniversary they paid for us to go to Rome. It was lovely OH was just in awe as he loves his history

That would be amazing hun it sounds perfect. Its our 30th wedding anniversary this year in July I think all we will be doing is a long weekend somewhere. We had a fab holiday break last year courtesy of the kids for our joint 50th birthdays and anniversary they paid for us to go to Rome. It was lovely OH was just in awe as he loves his history

Oh you have to do something for your 30th! That's a real achievement, not killing him and all :p

Back