Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Ooo has my Christmas pressie arrived??? :p Pmsllllllllllllllllllllll :D

Mirror sounds lush :)Could you put it up above the sofa?? X

Great minds and all that! :D
I've been waiting for Kev to put a mirror up in our spare bedroom.... Only been waiting about 4 months!! And 2 years for the wooden hooks that I want behind the door! :rolleyes:

Afternoon ladies - hows everyone?

Suffering today my head, throat and ears hurt :-( I was awake at 6 40 this morning couldnt swallow properly and felt like my ear drums were gonna burst.

OH went to the chemist for me to pick up my prescription for my new painkillers and they were bloody closed arghhh. Ill have to pick them up tomorrow @ Asda or somewhere.

Whats everyone up to today?

Did 54 mile bike ride with club, don't know how I did it after feeling jank all week. I struggled. Bloody cold too. Taken to my pit with electric blanket, trying to warm up . Had a bath , water was Luke warm and it still burnt my toes! I still feel like rhubarb and custard, all fuzzy round the edges. Hope you feel better soon Texty.

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hey hun, just catching up. Glad you've got your MRI results but it's not great about the diagnosis. How are you feeling now? Are you any better or still feeling yukky?

Well done on winning Miss Slinky hun, you deserve it x

Evening all - I had a good couple of hours sleep earlier, woke up glowing ( sweating to those who aren't posh lol). Ive had my tea and im doing sod all now for the rest of the night. My throat still hurts, ive got some strepsils, ive taken paracetamol and ill be going to bed not too late. May have some hot lemonade later.

HEXA - 40g reduced fat mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie -
SB cake, rice pudd, grapes and strawberries

Dinner -
Leeks, mushrooms, bacon, beetroot, pickles, gherkins, a hard boiled egg and some gammon and chicken that needed using up.

Tea -
Chicken breast, sweet potato chips, peas and garlic mayo

Drinks -
Tea, Diet coke, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
None

Syns -
SB cake (2) Sugar (1) milk (0.5) Garlic Mayo (4.5) Total 8

Yeah I do hun thanks - but I had loads with brekkie and dinner today so figured none with my tea today wouldnt really be so bad lol oops

I have a herniated disc between ribs T8 and T9, I have an osteophyte and a schmorls node, which basically means I have a bulging disc and a growth/spur on one of my bones too :-(

I didn't have any superfree with my lunch today.... But think I've had enough throughout the day... Well I hope I have lol x

Back