Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Where do you find it in the supermarket? Is it expensive? :)

Where do you live Bev? Its a northern dish. I get mine in tubs in the chillers beside the coleslaw etc, if not there you can get it in tins like this Pease pudd.jpg not sure which aisle Kathryn will be able to tell you

Hello Texty, how are you?

Think you you did the right thing checking on your boy in the night, you should introduce him to your new griddle so he remembers not to get in such a state again! Glad all is well though. I found being work today tough going and I've only been off 4 days!

So if pease using doesn't taste like peas, what is it made of? Is it veggie? Xx

Aww I'm glad he's ok. Thanks for the advice about the pudding, Brett's never heard of it either but it looks interesting.

Hope work goes ok for you tomorrow. Tea looked nice tonight, may have one for mine tomorrow but with cheese & beans, mmm xxx

Aww I'm glad he's ok. Thanks for the advice about the pudding, Brett's never heard of it either but it looks interesting.

Hope work goes ok for you tomorrow. Tea looked nice tonight, may have one for mine tomorrow but with cheese & beans, mmm xxx

Its a northern thing lol its like marmite you either love it or hate it. Its lovely in a sarnie with ham mmmmmm - in fact I might just have my hexb now with whats left of my hexa and some ham :D

I've just had to freeze the rest of the gammon, I bet that'd go nice with it if you fancy some, there's a pack for you and mrs in the freezer xx

Hello & good luck with your journey this year :)

Back