Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Im up for a party!! How long does it take on the train from the 'Pool to you? Could do my hair make up on the way ! ;)

right lovely lot im signing off to watch a film I think ive bored you all enough today with my inane drivel and wafflings

Night night and sleep tight x

Afternoon ladies - hows everyone? I got up at 10.30 feeling much better than I did yesterday, lovely hot shower then a cuppa.

Made ham n pease pudd sarnie for my dinner and a packet of hoops n crosses did toasties for the lads. Ive been looking through all my old mags for ideas for meals, its so bloody hard with such fussy eaters grrrr. Just waiting for daughter n son in law popping in 1st time this year :D wont be offering them a new year drink as theyre doing dry january. Lads are watching footie im catching up on peoples diaries whoop x

Hope you're having a nice chill today! Spesh without being the taxi driver! X

Hello Texty, how are you? There's a whole lot of football on today, I think Brett is watching yet another game, 3rd one now but he missed most of the first one as we were shopping.

Are you enjoying your relaxing day? Xx

Evening ladies - ive had a mega lazy day thanks. Im trying to decide what to have for tea im not really "feeling" anything and thats not like me!!

The break from taxiing has been brill ..... but the footie has been on all bloody dayyyyyyy arghhhh.

Ok so evening meals for Mon - Fri is as far as ive got lol

lamb steaks with pitta bread salad and dressing and tzatziki tomorrow,
fish n chips, peas tues,
corned beef hash on weds (done in slow cooker) as its WI,
burger & chips with a salsa thurs,
friday is chicken onion and pepper skewers with salad and a dressing and possibly rice.

sounds DELISH!!!
Personally I'd swap thurs and friday tho. lol

the reason is....
you have beef weds
and burger seems more like a naughty friday treat

ignore me, I'm loopy

sounds DELISH!!!
Personally I'd swap thurs and friday tho. lol

the reason is....
you have beef weds
and burger seems more like a naughty friday treat

ignore me, I'm loopy

Lol makes 2 of us then im the resident minis mad hatter. Son has just said I'll be amazed if that meal plan happens as something will get in the way :eek::eek: pfftt men have no faith

Back