Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good luck!

Evening ladies ................ STS for me. Oh well ho hum gotta plod on. Apart from maltesergate I felt id had a good week, never mind. Still 4.5 to target

I am now officially a member of the Social Team :D My C text me at work and asked if I would be prepared to help her out as he needed someone who is a regular attendee, who has lost a lot of weight and who is good on a laptop ...... I said well I can manage the 1st two but not sure about the laptop as I dont use it much pmslllllll - I spend about 15 hours of my day typing lol. So I am now official money taker hehe She text me after class and said " can I now say I have you permanently I said yes" and she replied FAB xx

I hope your all well and have had a good day?? xx

Evening Sheila :) well done on your sts hun. Not long to target now ! :p I've just sent you a message, I'll wait for your reply. :D

Thanks Kay xx

Evening ladies ................ STS for me. Oh well ho hum gotta plod on. Apart from maltesergate I felt id had a good week, never mind. Still 4.5 to target

I am now officially a member of the Social Team :D My C text me at work and asked if I would be prepared to help her out as he needed someone who is a regular attendee, who has lost a lot of weight and who is good on a laptop ...... I said well I can manage the 1st two but not sure about the laptop as I dont use it much pmslllllll - I spend about 15 hours of my day typing lol. So I am now official money taker hehe She text me after class and said " can I now say I have you permanently I said yes" and she replied FAB xx

I hope your all well and have had a good day?? xx

Hi Sheila,

I hope you weren't too disappointed about your STS - you've got so little left to lose it's bound to be harder to shift, but we know you'll get there soon! ;)

You must be so chuffed to have been asked to take on the new role at your SW class, especially with your lack of expertise with using a laptop :whistle::8855:. She made a great choice - you'll be a great inspiration to the other group members.

H xx

Lol i'm also hoping for a STS after cakegate :p
I thought you said you would be happy with a STS as long as you didn't gain hun? It's always harder the closer you get (or so they say, i'm not sure i'll ever get there lol) and just think if you had been on the voddie you may have had a gain, so all is well :)
New week and look at how far you've come! :) xx

Good evening :) sorry I didn't get on lat night, was quite busy at work. Sorry about the STS but excellent news about the social team? I think you'll be brill xx

Back