Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Anytime chick.

I'll prob go and see Sis at some point tomorrow shes out of hospital after having her tonsils out, they didnt let her home until 8 tonight.

Ive made a sb cake and some rice pudding for the next couple of days, so tomorrow will probably make some quiches and some other bits n bobs with whatever I can find lurking in the cupboards and the fridge hehe x

I hope you have a lovely time with Ann and Michelle x

Anytime chick.

I'll prob go and see Sis at some point tomorrow shes out of hospital after having her tonsils out, they didnt let her home until 8 tonight.

Ive made a sb cake and some rice pudding for the next couple of days, so tomorrow will probably make some quiches and some other bits n bobs with whatever I can find lurking in the cupboards and the fridge hehe x

I hope you have a lovely time with Ann and Michelle x

Aww hope your sister is ok hun. You're so organised :)
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it tomorrow :) Off to bed though now so I'll say goodnight xx

Enjoy time with your sister tomorrow, hope she's feeling much better now, ill have a quiche if you've a spare me going? Xx

How did your sisters op go? x

No idea hun not spoken to her, I was getting a little worried cos I text her twice and got no reply she mustnt have taken her phone. I know they let her out at 8pm and thats all I know. Ill go see her tomorrow and let you know chick x

Hope your sis is okay I'm sure you will cheer her up by your visit ;-)
Hope you have a lovely lie in tomorrow a nice cooking day in Sheila's house yum yum Xxx

Hope your sis is okay I'm sure you will cheer her up by your visit ;-)
Hope you have a lovely lie in tomorrow a nice cooking day in Sheila's house yum yum Xxx

Thanks Katie love. Gonna take her some nice flowers and maybe some ice cream :) medicinal of course lol

Im looking forward to my lie in but also my cooking if I get around to it. What you been up to hunni x

Thanks Katie love. Gonna take her some nice flowers and maybe some ice cream :) medicinal of course lol

Im looking forward to my lie in but also my cooking if I get around to it. What you been up to hunni x

Awww ice cream should be good for her throat good thinking aww I love flowers ;-)

My roof on the conservorty was ment to get done last weekend but they never bothered showing up gggrrrr so there here at half 8 in the morning ill have my lie in on Sunday ;-)
Hope you have a lovely sleep!!

Well I got a lovely surprise today hubby booked us a holiday I was shocked I can't wait 9 weeks to go Xxx

Awww ice cream should be good for her throat good thinking aww I love flowers ;-)

My roof on the conservorty was ment to get done last weekend but they never bothered showing up gggrrrr so there here at half 8 in the morning ill have my lie in on Sunday ;-)
Hope you have a lovely sleep!!

Bloody workmen grrr theyre quick to shout for their money though!!

Well I got a lovely surprise today hubby booked us a holiday I was shocked I can't wait 9 weeks to go Xxx

Thanks hun Im hoping I manage a good few hours, mind you OH's beer fumes in my face dont appeal lol.

Oh wowwwwwwwwwww fantastic hunni I think I read it on the whats occuring? Mexico - which hotel are you staying in in Cancun? x

Thanks hun Im hoping I manage a good few hours, mind you OH's beer fumes in my face dont appeal lol.

Oh wowwwwwwwwwww fantastic hunni I think I read it on the whats occuring? Mexico - which hotel are you staying in in Cancun? x

Awww hahaha has he been the pub ;-)

Yeah I put it in there earlier were staying at the moon palace golf & spa resort excited ;-)
Have you been to Mexico ?
This is our first time Xxx

Awww hahaha has he been the pub ;-)

Yeah I put it in there earlier were staying at the moon palace golf & spa resort excited ;-)
Have you been to Mexico ?
This is our first time Xxx

Yes hun we went in 2012 - we stayed in the Occidental Grand Xcarat. We went in the April and it was SCORCHINGGGGGGGGGG hot its a beautiful place chick you will love it. xx

image-3388634626.jpg

Yes hun we went in 2012 - we stayed in the Occidental Grand Xcarat. We went in the April and it was SCORCHINGGGGGGGGGG hot its a beautiful place chick you will love it. xx

I seen that one looks lovely :)
Ohhh I hope the weathers fab were just wanting a lazy relaxing one and the hotel looks good for kiddies too ;-) I hope I love it glad you enjoyed it would you go back Xxx

Back