Thank god its off!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Well after two weekends drinking and eating i had a cheeky weigh in today and ive lost the 6lb i put on, soooooo anything from today is new weight off thank god!!! Those two weekends totally threw me and i even started doubting coming back on it. But i have and im totally in the zone!! Im well happy, roll on Mondays weigh in, fingers crossed another 3lb off and ill be down to 15st 8lb... eeeee come on the 14's by xmas!

WOOOO! Brilliant! Good on you for battling through - be proud of what a fighter you are... :)

What's your next NSV goal? Got an xmas party outfit in mind yet?

Hugs,
Mx

WOOOO! Brilliant! Good on you for battling through - be proud of what a fighter you are... :)

What's your next NSV goal? Got an xmas party outfit in mind yet?

Hugs,
Mx

Well, by xmas i wanna be in the 14st's some where lol. Well im going out dressed as an elf on the 17th december for my friends 30th so i wanna feel sexy when i go out lol. Then my friends birthday is Jan 19th so by then i wanna be in a size 16 hopefully and i wanna buy a Lipsey dress, ive never been able to get anything like that so... because were doing Karting in the afternoon (1st time ive ever said yes to going, i used to think i wouldnt be able to fit into the suits, so fingers crossed i can this time) and then were out round the toon on the night all dressed up so..... thats my target lol x

Oooh, that's cool - lots of good goals there...

Do you have to wear tights, then, for the elf costume?! :eek: No wonder you're motivated! :D

I've actually just started buying some tights, as I can finally dare to show a bit of leg... it's an amazing feeling! I hope you get there soon,
Hugs, Mx

Shinypurple said:
Oooh, that's cool - lots of good goals there...

Do you have to wear tights, then, for the elf costume?! :eek: No wonder you're motivated! :D

I've actually just started buying some tights, as I can finally dare to show a bit of leg... it's an amazing feeling! I hope you get there soon,
Hugs, Mx

Yeah tights or leggings, I've never been paranoid about my leggy so i feel comfy wearing tights or leggings x what's your targets

Well done Lucy! I've also restarted after 3 weeks off so that's given me great hopes!

x S

Well done x

Yeah tights or leggings, I've never been paranoid about my leggy so i feel comfy wearing tights or leggings x what's your targets

Fair enough, then... :)

I'm pretty close to target, actually. Just another few pounds would be nice, to get me bang in the middle of my weight range. I'm accepting that my belly will never be flat again, but it would be cool to lessen the bumps at the top of my thighs, too. Aren't I picky? :D Who'd have thought they'd ever again be top of my list to worry about!?

I was at the doctor's yesterday, and he changed my weight on my records and wrote "has recently lost 3 and a half stones!" and he made a big point of putting an exclamation mark at the end, bless him... :)

He didn't put a smiley face, though... :p

So, now it's just a small matter of learning how to eat properly again!

Bring it on...
Have fun with the rest of your jouney,
Hugs, Mx

Great news Lucy. You've done so well already and now you are back on track to dazzle in your elf outfit xx

Back