Thank you ... and good night !

I am pretty certain today is 100 days of LL although every time I add up I get to a different date!!

I weighed myself this morning undressed and despite me starting my period today I weighed in at 11st 11lbs. This gives me a total weight loss of 3 st 4 lbs.

Having said that I normally weigh 2 to 4 lbs heavier by evening and official WI than I do in the morning.

This hasn't been an easy 100 days. As Helen says we have taken the scenic route through and I haven't made my journey easy for myself but then I never do things the easy way!!

I would have loved to have had the time to do something to "celebrate" the 100 days but the only thing I will be doing today is packing this big order and I am wearing a big huge baggy old comfortable jumper.

Oh well, best laid plans and all that ...

Morning Flopster,hun dont feel bad that u ended up eating on Monday,u have done so well it was just a minor blip.
U r one strong lady and your goal weight is just round the corner so roll on Bonfire night and our Flopster is going to get her prize and all the hard work u have put in is going to pay off for u.
U can do this hun,hava a good day xx

Happy 100 days 2 u hun xx

Thanks Roch, I am fine now, I was straight back into abstinence yesterday and am on my final push to get to my ideal weight of 10st 7lbs.

And now to exercise ....

wow flopster - what an inspiration you are. As I begin my CD I hope to be as successful as you.
Well done on reaching 100 days and on such a fantastic loss.

Flopster I am getting such pleasure from reading up on your progress :D

How about celebrating with affirming how far you have come in the 100 days?

Is there any way of reading through your old posts or diaries and the book exercises you did at the start of LL. This way you are celebrating yourself and reinforcing that actually, yes, you have made a heck of a lot of progress that just can't be reflected in what the scales tell you ;) :)

I'm chuffed that you have got to the next stage and remember that this isn't the end it is a transition.

As always if there is anything I can do to help then I'm here for you :)

Woo hoo Flopster,

Well done you on reaching your 100 days with such a great loss - Great Stuff :p

Here's to getting rid of the last bit :D

100 days what an achievemnet!! Well done. We have taken the scenic route but we are still going and to me thats the success.
Before i would have given up but we havent we have kept going. Be really proud of yourself!

Hoping the packing is going well - wish i lived closer so i could lend a hand. Know of any houses for sale with land for £1 :D In fact at the moment i could probably stretch to £2 :D

I'm hoping you get a fab result tomorrow at weigh in. Really though you know yourself how well you're doing and morning weigh ins are much more accurate.

Keep smiling honey - the order will be off soon. :)

Pre LL if I had broken the diet I would have given up and put all the weight back on and more.

Now I can actually have a chuckle at myself an my resolve to continue holds fast.

It's not what you have done that counts but what you will go back to if you completely stop.

Eating delays your arrival but doesn't stop you getting there :)

Keep going Flopster because you know you can :D

Is there any way of reading through your old posts or diaries and the book exercises you did at the start of LL. This way you are celebrating yourself and reinforcing that actually, yes, you have made a heck of a lot of progress that just can't be reflected in what the scales tell you ;) :)

I'm chuffed that you have got to the next stage and remember that this isn't the end it is a transition.

Thanks Roch, I am fine now, I was straight back into abstinence yesterday and am on my final push to get to my ideal weight of 10st 7lbs.

And now to exercise ....

Chicken on a mission has some good wisdom for us all to think about and as everyone here as said you are doing very well and with your determination you will get there.

When you did eat you did make very good choices and what more is there?

Not far to go now!

Love Mini xxx

wow flopster - what an inspiration you are. As I begin my CD I hope to be as successful as you.
Well done on reaching 100 days and on such a fantastic loss.

Thanks Gemma, would you belive me if I say the time has flown by, I can't believe it has been 100 days, it is scary!

I just wanted to say that that is a fantastic achievement - very many congratulations

Aww thanks, still got a way to go but slowly I am getting there!

I think that is a fab idea, although it is going to have to wait until after we have got this huge order out next week because time on the computer is time away from packing (don't ask, there was a massive delay in receiving the packaging and it left us 9 days to pack 6 pallets of stuff and what we do is very small!!)

Mini is right, you are so full of wisdom, thank you!

Woo hoo Flopster,

Well done you on reaching your 100 days with such a great loss - Great Stuff :p

Here's to getting rid of the last bit :D

Thanks Geri, it has been a hard slog and I am definately moving into development after the bonfire challenge come what may!

100 days what an achievemnet!! Well done. We have taken the scenic route but we are still going and to me thats the success.
Before i would have given up but we havent we have kept going. Be really proud of yourself!

Hoping the packing is going well - wish i lived closer so i could lend a hand. Know of any houses for sale with land for £1 :D In fact at the moment i could probably stretch to £2 :D

I'm hoping you get a fab result tomorrow at weigh in. Really though you know yourself how well you're doing and morning weigh ins are much more accurate.

Keep smiling honey - the order will be off soon. :)

Packing is getting there now - we have done about a tenth, so far plus all the stuff that has been outsourced although I am not looking forward to the weekend or beginning of next week as it is just going to get more hectic!

Chicken on a mission has some good wisdom for us all to think about and as everyone here as said you are doing very well and with your determination you will get there.

When you did eat you did make very good choices and what more is there?

Not far to go now!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, sometimes I wonder if I will get there or not but my resolve is holding strong and the weight is going pound by pound!

CoaM makes a lot of sense, she is brilliant and I am loving her management diary!

(sorry to talk about you like that Chicken)!

Another disaster of a day in every way but not in terms of the diet, that was the only thing that went well.

Been to WI tonight and lost 4lbs - according to my scales this morning I had lost 5lbs so that extra lb must be water retention throughout the day.

Went into development class, but we concentrated on people who were struggling, lots of good ideas for keeping on track.

Thats it for today.

Well done on the weight loss!!! Hope your days pick up soon. x

Thanks Helen, I am hoping things will get back to normal after this order has gone out next week, until then it is going to get a lot worse.

We were still packing at 1.30am and can't do any more now until we receive the rest of the packaging round about lunch time.

Bah bah bah!

I love getting big orders but it always results in masses and masses of stress.

Have a good day and good luck at WI (it is today isn't it??)

Flopster I have just put on a stone as my head has got so big from reading your comments about me and my diary :eek:

Seriously though, I am a big fan of putting down all the most embarressing things that happen to me because putting it in black and white makes me face up to reality and gives me a firm base from which to define spefic goals :)

Today has been another day of thought for me but as the day is not yet down you'll get to hear all about that in my post tonight.

I'm sorry that things have been tough for you today flopster but dealing with this at the same time as the diet is all good training for when you need to manage your weight so it isn't wasted ;)

Yep weigh in is today. I've lost a pound which i'm pretty pleased about considering my major blip!!

How has today gone for you? Staying strong?

WEll done Flopster and helen, you are both doing brilliantly.
Love

Flopster I have just put on a stone as my head has got so big from reading your comments about me and my diary :eek:

Seriously though, I am a big fan of putting down all the most embarressing things that happen to me because putting it in black and white makes me face up to reality and gives me a firm base from which to define spefic goals :)

Today has been another day of thought for me but as the day is not yet down you'll get to hear all about that in my post tonight.

I'm sorry that things have been tough for you today flopster but dealing with this at the same time as the diet is all good training for when you need to manage your weight so it isn't wasted ;)

I completely agree with you, if you can't be completely honest on your blog then where can you be? That is one of the reasons I have opted to stay annonymous on here not giving any real details of myself.

Yep weigh in is today. I've lost a pound which i'm pretty pleased about considering my major blip!!

How has today gone for you? Staying strong?

Well done on the lb!! I am just going to post a proper post about yesterday but it was a bit of a disaster really.

WEll done Flopster and helen, you are both doing brilliantly.
Love

Thanks Barb, hope your son is beginning to recover from his horrific ordeal.

Oh dear!

Well I guess it was a disaster waiting to happen. Yesterday was another incredibly stressful day - I had no staff, no packaging and it was looking doubtful we would get it even for today and that would have meant having to pack 5000 packs on Monday and Tuesday, clip strip them and box them into store boxes which would have meant two 24 hour days without a break.

I was a complete wreck yesterday, I had gone into that very deathly "silent" stage - you know when you are somewhere in a white mist and literally can't see the way out.

Meanwhile we started boxing what we did have which is very physical work.

I got to my mums for Friday night dinner and was beyond feeling, really and truly and my back ached so much from bending over and lugging boxes I could barely stand up. So I sat down at the dinner table and had a slice of chicken which after reflection is exactly where I went wrong. I should have had a lay down on the couch!!

I got home and the crooked thinking started - I am on my period and was craving carbs. I stupidly opened a pack of square shaped crisps thinking I would just have a few (which of course I didn't) and before I knew it, I had eaten the whole pack PLUS a pack of minstrels.

Did it help? Erm in a way yes it did because I put the cravings to bed! Mainly though of course it didn't my problems are still there, we still have no packaging and we still have to work solidly for the next few days if we have a cat in hells chance of getting this order through the door.

We did have a phone call this morning that the packaging is ready (whooohoooo) so my husband has gone to pick it up. Then my sister is having the kids for me later for a few hours whilst we go in and box some more store packs up.

So today I will be physically hungry but I know that I will also be doing a lot of physical work today as well. My start weight first thing had dropped a pound so no massive damage but I know because of the amount of physical work I did yesterday that that pound may have been two!

Not to worry flopster - you're back on track now and raring to go again.
I am really proud of you for being so good when you are going through such a stressful time. You are trying your best and succeeding - the weight is coming off!!

Big uhgs for today - i know it's going to be a long hard one - just do your best :) xxx

Another quick update. Yesterday I said the packaging was ready - when he got there to pick it up it wasn't - we are still about 2000 packs short which we will get tomorrow. Bah.

Stayed abstinent all day yesterday, hopefully keeping strong today. Morning scales showed my weight at 11st 9lbs which is another drop but I am always two to four pounds heavier in an evening which is when I get weighed officially.

That is it for today. Just about to drop the kids at my mums so we can go back up to the unit and carry on boxing what we do have.

Nightmare, absolute nightmare. :mad:

Back