ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

You totally can!! You sound very positive right now and I think having those off plan days already 'booked' in I think it'll spur you on to be good in between :D
Lotsa luck but you can do it ;) :party0011:

Thanks bird :)

Been on plan pretty much the whole week, done more exercise (well, walking) so seriously hoping I manage to get the 2 off tomorrow. I feel like I've earnt it, have been practising the art of moderation oh yes!

I'm going to be so tense tomorrow, it's gonna be a tough day at work sorting a few things out, then SW, I'll be properly gutted if I don't get it as I haven't been this on plan since Feb / Mar I don't think - I had a little go over syn today, but due to sleeping in til late only had one meal so although it's not SW endorsed I think I should still have a calorie deficit for the day

Thanks Cai x

So nervous, haven't been this nervous about WI in forever - guess it just proves I care again!

*mental note - take lovely new heay ring OFF before getting on the scales just in case!

Had a burger at lunch time as couldnt' face going out in this torrential rain but it seemed a decent meat ratio. then followed it with 3 jaffa cakes so I'm calling that my syns for the day, and flexi-ing for 10 more for a little treat after WI. Gosh i hope I do it I hope I do it I hope so much!

STS here after the best week I'd had in ages. In fact, the first time I got on I'd gained half, but WI lady said 'you don't normally have such a thick skirt or that ring on, so take them off' and then I maintained. Gutted. This happened to a few of us but am so gutted it would have been perfect to get my 4st award tonight. Sigh. Onwards and downwards... just so annoyed. I dont think I'd done enough extra body magic to offset it, and after a shitty day at work, having to work over and spend £7 on a taxi to group, to just get the maintain after this week? Sadface a plenty

It might just be taking time to catch up!

I found that I went through a period wherein was extra good - STS, then cheated like **** - loose a pound, followed by super- extra good and gain half!
I decided my body was on a 10-14 day cycle!!

Keep going and u will get there! X

Thanks ladies, tbh it threw me and I wasn't strictly following plan yesterday but today I'm gonna attempt to despite having both my meals out! Going to a spa this evening, looking forward to relaxing and getting some swimming in perhaps. Enough self pity nibbling, or it won't come off next week

ThatBubbs said:
Thanks ladies, tbh it threw me and I wasn't strictly following plan yesterday but today I'm gonna attempt to despite having both my meals out! Going to a spa this evening, looking forward to relaxing and getting some swimming in perhaps. Enough self pity nibbling, or it won't come off next week

Spa - oh I am jealous!!
Hope you have enjoyed it x

I did enjoy the spa aye, not bad for a special offer 20 each! Exhausted this week tho despite being on holiday from work, am having nightmares :( not been strictly on plan but trying not to be dreadful, done more exercise this week again. Fingers crossed something will come off

Not been a great week foodwise, I mean not awful but not good like last week. Did more exercise like I said so hopefully with Sun & mon low on carbs I can get a littleiss in and be properly on plan again. Silly setback of last week combined with a week of not sleeping well

Woken up this morning and BOY my stomach is off. And we know what I mean by that! Can't think what it is, gonna have to bulk up on fibre I think. Not chancing the cinema now though :/ Perhaps it'll help me lose tomorrow, hah!

Think I've just caught a bit of a bug aye, pants! Glad you're almost done with it Kel, be nice to see you cheerful again!

I'm still a bit over regular and feeling sorta squiffy but managing with the focus of getting home eventually. Lots of fruit to keep my vits up, and think I'll get a salad for lunch, something light but enough to keep me going. Lots of water too. I feel a bit better right in this second, but who knows how long that'll last!

Am hoping this (if nowt else!) means a loss of some sort later on

I maintained again, when I think about it though having 2/3 days off plan, then being utterly bloated and feeling lousy with stupid trapped wind - I'm not disappointed. I want that 2lb off though! I'm away this weekend, will have a little wine but not go mad (a glass or two) and will have food prepared on Sat night that I can't avoid, but every other meal I can deal with via a little planning. Gonna stock up on mugshots so I've got nibbly things if I need - I'm aiming for 1lb off this week.

We did have a very off plan night last night mind, we celebrated 6 months together (not a big thing perhaps, but it took us nearly 5 years to get together, lol) and I'd been craving proper chips for a week - so I had donner meat and chips *gasp* I'd had no other syns up until that point, I did have some aero minty bubbles and crisps too but have drawn a line under it and have lots of fruit for at work today, will have a salad again at lunch Ithink (no least because it keeps the cost down...) and my alpen lights. S'all good!

Hope you 're feeling better? I'm pretty darn cheery right now, but sooooo fed up of being ill :mad:

Awww congrats on the 6 months. I think it's a big deal :D If me and my Mr make it that far I might make it a national holiday :p Sounds like you had a lovely night.xx

I'm a little better thanks, but still a bit crap. Dunno if it's a bug or something else, my stomach is just going nuts of late! I can say though that WinSetlers (classy name) have reduced the pain I was experiencing by abuot 75%. There's still pain but it's sporadic and less intense. I hope you're feeling better soon, being ill is just bab on a stick!

Hehe, thanks, yeah we're both chuffed... as I posted in t'other place... we've been discussing marraige in a couple of years and although he's not proposed (no money to buy a ring) he has told his family that's our plans, and they've started offering to do stuff lol. Sounds quick, but you know with being mates 10 years, spending 5 years getting here - it's taken forever already haha!

I'm sure you and yours will be the same soon, it flies by once you're with someone awesome (even the bad periods are better) :)

Food today has been (so far)

2 x alpen light (hexb)
2 x apples
2 x bananas
salad with a little bit of pasta for lunch

Unsure yet what tea will be, so ight call it a green day then I can have some weetabix when I get in from chorus or something.

Syns - planning on 3.5 for a soya chocolate dessert. I will have to pick up some soya milk actually, thinking on - need to get that hexa in somewhere!

Back