The 100% club

:D :D

Well, that was easy. Thanks Sarah, it's in my sig now.

Well, another day of 100% nearly over. I'm mildly concerned about how much I'm managing to eat and how full I am - I keep worrying that I'm calculating points wrong!

I'm as full as a full thing and I still have 4 points left for today!

Hello lovelies,

Well how we all doing today then?
I've been very good this week and stuck to my 18 points.

Only had a boots shapers salad(3pts) so far for lunch and I've got M&s count on us pasta and salad for dinner later(6pts)

I will be having a bottle of red wine tonight though...well it is friday!:party0036:

But I'll hop on my wii for an hour first so that will mean I can have a packet of frazzles with my vino later :)

And....amazingly....I've avoided the scales for 1 whole day - quite an achievement for me!

heres hoping i can stick with it all weekend. Weekends are SO DAMN HARD...all that temptation :devilangel:

Ive not been on scales and not eaten either today, ive been out with kids and they have been fed and i aint! so im going to snack tonight to use up points nd have enormous dinner cos im bleeding starving!

Congrats on staying off the scales Nic - enjoy the wine!

It was my day off today so went for a pub lunch - chose the stir fry as I thought it would be the lowest in points and it was DISGUSTING! Then I really wanted chocolate fudge cake but I had plain ice cream instead and I didn't eat it all because it was boring :(

BUT it does mean the meal was only about 8 points and we're off out for tea with my son and his GF on Sunday so I'll save some for a frozen cocktail then :)

Hi ladies, well im having a hungry day and i hate thee days, but its because its the TOTM so i just keep telling myself that its my hormones making me want to munch! so i have a sauage and mushroom bap cooking for breakfast as i type and the kettle on for another cup of tea!
Its looking like a loss for tomorrow so im happy, and looking forward to the dog walk tonight as well as always!

im sure you'll have a loss tomoz! i think iv put on, ate so much when we had a bbq last night, but don't regret it though lol was lush xxx

Dont regret it, its summer and bbqs have got to be done! Think as soon a s i have my bbq over then im going to do one for my little family! guns get in some of those lush burgers i had at the weekend and some wholemeal rolls!

yummy! sounds good hun, yeah well we thought we'd make the most of a nice evening with a bbq and glad we did as its raining yet again today, god haate this weather! if iv put on then so be it, and it will come off again, so i may not weigh in tomoz, not sure yet....

Weigh in, if you have gained you've gained, but youl be so annoyed you will be 100% all week. Not sure if its going to rain here or not today, knowing our luck it will. I was hoping to chuck stephen in the garden to play!

lol nice image of you throwing your son into the garden, yeah i will weigh in...probably won't post on here if iv gained though, no point xxx

lol nice image of you throwing your son into the garden, yeah i will weigh in...probably won't post on here if iv gained though, no point xxx

Dont be daft of course there is reason to post in here if you have had a gain, youve had a op recently, your going through some stress. I think you can stop beating yourself up now! The last thing you can do is doubt yourself and coure you can post in here!

Crazy bint

alright alright mother! lol i will post, but to warn everyone i WILL of gained xxx

Hi guys

I had tea out yesterday but was good and had no pudding so hopefully will not have done any damage. OH wants to go out for pizza tonight as it's our 29th monthi-versary and I'm trying to persuade him to put it off till tomorrow after WI lol.

Jax, you should come on here and post, regardless of whether you gain or lose; otherwise you're at risk of giving up and we don't want that to happen. Sarah's right, you've have had a major op and some fluctuation in your weight might well happen just now.

Be kind to yourself x

aww karen you should go for pizza tonight! just dont have a huge amount and try and stick with water! it means that he'll be happy and you shouldnt affect your loss, yea i am being a bit hard on myself at the mo just pretty stressed and don't know what to do so im taking it out on myself *sigh* ah well xxx

Back