The 100% club

Ah bless your heart.

Sending hugs xx

Yes, that's a good idea. I've can honestly say I've been 100% from my wi last Wednesday till yesterday. I'm struggling a bit today; the chocolate digestives have been laughing at me. Took the dog for a long walk though and then also used up some exercise points bathing him after he decided to roll in a cow pat!

Who else is 100% this week?

i have been 100% this week to which feels fab!! but was out drinking last night and although my drink was within points i have a feeling ill stay the same but enjoyed feeling well this week xxx wooohoo roll on tues!!

well just a wee note before i sign off and face the music......i weighed myself today....sob sob sob i know bad girl lol
but according to my friends scales im down 3lb which is excellent as i had a terrible week....not 100% at all......so heres hoping her scales are right and im a bag n a half of sugar lighter lol

haha ill keep everything crossed for ya xx

helllllloooo !!!!!!!!!!!
well i have had the worst internet in the world for ages now so i havent left you I am just having orange issues
am away camping at the weekend so need to exercise loads lol

Hey girls - is no one being good at the moment and stickuing to 100% club - ashamed of you all! not that i can talk - have been really pathetic over the weekend and have prob gained but not getting on the scale co it will just pi ss me off big time!
Heres to wednesday weigh in, my fat ass is back on track tomorrow. I know ive been not unintentionally naughty this weekend - been to busy to sit down and eat properly........have a menu planned out till wednesday so hopefull can still get my 2lb off.

****ing better do lol

I was very good yesterday and have my menu planned for today as well. I made a very good start several weeks ago but I have not lost nearly as much as I could have by now, partly cause of holidays but partly cos of faffing about so I'm 100% this week.

Back