The 100% club

Lol, but of course if you really want the weight off take the dog out, if not buy a dog and take it out! I burn around 350 cals a day which im happy about a before i didnt excercise at all!

I bought a wii fit when i started dieting and i've really stuck with it. i try and do about an hour a night, half hour yoga and half hour cardio. i do get a bit frustrated with my 'trainer' though and find myself swearing at the tv screen at times!

Exercise totally helps, i was a lazy bi-atch before and the most exercise i got was opening my dominoes pizza box and uncorking a botlle of vino! Now i'm doing a fast ten minute run, boxing and hula hooping most nights.

Been doing sit ups as well and i'm convinced i now have killer abs....sadly, they are buried under a layer of flabby belly....but i KNOW they are in there somewhere!!:giggle:

No, it just counts the minutes for different types of exercise and tells you whether your technique and speed has improved. I use it once a week to weigh in as well and it checks my 'body balance'

I use the guide i found online that I posted on here to work out my points from the exercise I've done. i usually gain about 4.5 points, but i usually don't use them. (bad, i know!)

I love it as it doesn't feel like exercising and every time i go on i can look at a graph that shows my weight loss and drop in BMI. keeps me motivated, even when i just want to collapse on the sofa in my pj's and eat chocolate!

when im better and have some money i am SO going to buy a wii fit!

You really should! It's great and there's loads of different things on it you can do so you don't get bored easily.

I was so into it the first couple of weeks that i've torn a tendon in my elbow from the boxing!

I love how it shows your progress as well, especially as you make a wee character to represent you at the start and it gets slimmer as you do.

Nx

ooo ouch! yea deffo will be getting one me thinks, how's everyone doing today then? xxx

been good so far, small tomato soup, ww bread and tuna mayo for lunch. haven't had brekkie today so only 4.5 points used.

M&S count on us lasagne and frites planned for dinner which works out at 11 points.

So I will have 2.5 points left plus bonus points from my wii workout.

Couple of beers will be consumed later methinks...

Another girl at work just came in with a burger king meal and i can smell it from my office....and she's about a size 8...may have to have her sacked!!:sign0151:

sounds like you're doing great today well done hun! god what a ***** lol, i hate people like that! will catch up with her one day and she'll balloon ...hopefully lol xx

May just trip her up next time she passes my office and watch her fall on her skinny ass...I'm such a *****!

I'm doing well this week and must admit i've been on the scales every day - but i've basically lost a pound a day since sunday!

is there any possibility of that keeping up if i keep doing what i'm doing?? God, I wish!!!

it may slow down one week, but if that happens then just step your exercise up a bit more, and im sure you'll get back into the swing of things, because a lb a day is quite alot! so it wouldnt be healthy for that to happen for ages, but don't be dissapointed when it slows down because its bound to babe, but you're doing great! xxx

im finding it not hard but crappy today cause there is all the crap food at home today (tomorros shopping) so cause im doing 19 points a day i have like 8 left!! :( haha ill survive though ill go get meself my bottle of coke and itll help me!! cant wait till tomorro!!

Picky ya feel quarr good after doing the situps dont ya? im on 600 a day now with 600 punches and 100 kicks and ya feel so deadly after it!! i def think the situps are how im loosing inc off my waist!!

Picky ya feel quarr good after doing the situps dont ya? im on 600 a day now with 600 punches and 100 kicks and ya feel so deadly after it!! i def think the situps are how im loosing inc off my waist!!

Totally! i'm so chuffed with myself when i do them and i actually enjoy my muscles aching the next day! I'm now obsessed with the running on it. I keep doing the island lap thing and trying to get faster every time. My bloke came home the other night when i was in the middle of it and was cracking up at how fast i was running. he reckons i must have robot parts that allow my legs to go so fast!:character00115:

By the end of it i'm drowned in sweat and panting like a dog. very attractive.

it may slow down one week, but if that happens then just step your exercise up a bit more, and im sure you'll get back into the swing of things, because a lb a day is quite alot! so it wouldnt be healthy for that to happen for ages, but don't be dissapointed when it slows down because its bound to babe, but you're doing great! xxx
And thanks for the encouragement Jackie - ur a star. I'm sitting at 9st 10lbs at the moment and was 11 and a half stone when i started so I'm delighted, but I head to the dominican republic on the 9th August so i would LOVE to get down to 9 and a half stone for stepping on that plane. I'm convinced those 3lbs would turn me into a bikini babe. lol.

So at least 3lbs off by next saturday - I can do that......I hope!

Of course i'll probably put them back on just from what i munch on the 11 hour flight :eat:

I can't bloody wait!

wow 9st 11! god what i wouldnt do to weigh that! you've done fantastic! yeah keep up the good work and those 3lbs will be off by next sat, but if there not then don't worry too much, as 3lbs wont make much of a difference to how you look in your bikini! hope you have a great holiday! xxxx

I'm so excited about going it's ridiculous! It was booking the holiday that made me start ww again. I had a case full of gorgeous summer clothes that I couldn't get into and i just knew I would be miserable if i had to buy new stuff and cover up all my flabby bits on the beach. If i lose another 3lbs i might not be covering very much up at all!!

I was parading round my bedroom in my bikini's last night like a sad ass!

I certainly won't be point counting when i'm there as its all inclusive but i'll try not to go too mad at the buffet. They have self service machines for cocktails at the poolside though - like those slush puppy things - dunno how i'll cope!

I think my bikini days are over but I want to be able to wear a tankini top and shorts on my hols next year.

I'm having a good day today - boot camp babe that's me! Alpen bar and grapes for brek, early lunch (tuna and cucumber sarnie and a Cadbury's Fudge) and just had a Skinny Cow lolly and some vegetarian sushi as OH will be late home so won't be doing tea till about 8. The dog was begging so I gave him some pickled ginger and he liked it! Mad arse!

Eight points left - doing cheese salad with WW cheese and Waistline salad cream for tea and I have a Rosemary Conley choc mousse for pud.

Apparently I'm on a diet!!! Why didn't I do this years ago when I was young enough to appreciate it and before I buggered up my hip and ankle?!?!?!?

Yes, I like vodka and diet coke for the same reason, Sandy.

Nice to be back up to full points isn't it? I reduced mine to make up for the overindulgence on holiday and now I feel like I have tons of points!

Back