The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

Good morning everyone

I've just had my third weigh in

after killing myself in the gym this week, the aching muscles, blood, sweat and tears it's finally paying off and all been worth it.

Ive managed a loss of 12lbs this week - woohoo

Wow 12lbs, that is incredible! Well done.
It gives me some hope I can stick to this for the whole 12 weeks!

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning everyone I've just had my third weigh in after killing myself in the gym this week, the aching muscles, blood, sweat and tears it's finally paying off and all been worth it. Ive managed a loss of 12lbs this week - woohoo

Wowsers that's amazing!!! Isn't that 30lbs (2stone 2lbs) in 3 weeks!! Super duper well done! Ah your making me want to go for that health club membership! What exercise do you do, how long / often etc? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my gosh Desperatetobethin, that's fantastic!!!!! That's awesome is that 30lbs now?!!! You are doing so brilliantly! I have since changed my CDC, as I felt she wasn't motivating me enough and I found myself lapsing a bit. I have since found the. dual dynamics guy and my next weigh in is Saturday! I can't wait to post a loss and thank you Desperatetobethin for motivating me so much!

Wowsers that's amazing!!! Isn't that 30lbs (2stone 2lbs) in 3 weeks!! Super duper well done! Ah your making me want to go for that health club membership! What exercise do you do, how long / often etc? X

Thanks willpowerwoman, yes that's 30lb in 3 weeks I'm soooo happy today.

Ive been paying £50pm gym membership for about 8mths and making excuses not to go, so I decided last week that it was time to get back in as I was desperate for a big loss this week. I'm doing 6 days a week, approx 2 hours a day, 1 hour cardio or weights (I alternate days so I never do the same thing two days in a row) then 1 hour swim. I go @ 6am as I find if I go after work I make excuses of why I shouldn't go. Gym membership isn't cheap but if I can keep it up, it will be worth it.

I think you just need to weigh up if the cost will force you into using the gym or if you will just end up paying their rent

X

Oh my gosh Desperatetobethin, that's fantastic!!!!! That's awesome is that 30lbs now?!!! You are doing so brilliantly! I have since changed my CDC, as I felt she wasn't motivating me enough and I found myself lapsing a bit. I have since found the. dual dynamics guy and my next weigh in is Saturday! I can't wait to post a loss and thank you Desperatetobethin for motivating me so much!

Thank you misslaylay, that's very nice of you, I have to be honest my CDC isn't really motivating me either, but only really need her for my packs anyway and I'm completely focused on my weight loss now, especially as I can start to feel a bit of a difference. I watched those duel dynamics posts on utube and found they helped with my motivation. I'm sure you will do fab now you have made the change. I'm looking forward to see both yours and willpower woman's weight losses next week

x

Thanks willpowerwoman, yes that's 30lb in 3 weeks I'm soooo happy today. Ive been paying £50pm gym membership for about 8mths and making excuses not to go, so I decided last week that it was time to get back in as I was desperate for a big loss this week. I'm doing 6 days a week, approx 2 hours a day, 1 hour cardio or weights (I alternate days so I never do the same thing two days in a row) then 1 hour swim. I go @ 6am as I find if I go after work I make excuses of why I shouldn't go. Gym membership isn't cheap but if I can keep it up, it will be worth it. I think you just need to weigh up if the cost will force you into using the gym or if you will just end up paying their rent X

Ah thanks Desp :) that was what I was thinking of doing 1 hour gym (mostly cardio- x trainer / bike / treadmill) 1hour swim followed by treating self in steam room / jacuzzi. Not sure I could do 6x a week as the membership is off peak only (I work shifts) so depends on work but could prob aim to do 3x a week which is 12x month and would work out at £4.50 a visit - not bad :)

Ah thanks Desp :) that was what I was thinking of doing 1 hour gym (mostly cardio- x trainer / bike / treadmill) 1hour swim followed by treating self in steam room / jacuzzi. Not sure I could do 6x a week as the membership is off peak only (I work shifts) so depends on work but could prob aim to do 3x a week which is 12x month and would work out at £4.50 a visit - not bad :)

thats pretty much what I do on my cardio days, even 3 days a week will make you feel better, I have come to realise that I'm a bit of an all or nothing girl, today is my free day and I'm already feeling guilty about not going and should maybe have a swim. It's difficult to find time especially when you work shifts, £4.50 a visit doesn't sound too bad. Have you looked at that new pay as you gym, I think it's designed around people who can't get to the gym all the time.

X

thats pretty much what I do on my cardio days, even 3 days a week will make you feel better, I have come to realise that I'm a bit of an all or nothing girl, today is my free day and I'm already feeling guilty about not going and should maybe have a swim. It's difficult to find time especially when you work shifts, £4.50 a visit doesn't sound too bad. Have you looked at that new pay as you gym, I think it's designed around people who can't get to the gym all the time. X

I have but it's just the gym and my main reason Is the swimming and this way I get a jacuzzi too ;) I'm tempted but depends how I feel Wednesday. I'm the same all or nothing, it seems that in itself is a habit I need to break. X

I have but it's just the gym and my main reason Is the swimming and this way I get a jacuzzi too ;) I'm tempted but depends how I feel Wednesday. I'm the same all or nothing, it seems that in itself is a habit I need to break. X

you defo need the pool and the jacuzzi, that's the bit I look forward to most, helps relieve the pain haha

its funny how much you start to learn about yourself on this diet

x

Hi Willpowerwoman,
No pressure at all! A loss is a loss and a step on the right direction and let's celebrate our successes!

Wow 12lbs, that is incredible! Well done.
It gives me some hope I can stick to this for the whole 12 weeks!

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, these last 3 weeks are giving me the motivation to keep going.

have you just started, when's your weigh day ?

Hi Willpowerwoman,
No pressure at all! A loss is a loss and a step on the right direction and let's celebrate our successes!

hiya wpw, defo no pressure, we all lose at different rates and I have a lot to lose not expecting it to continue at this rate tho, just focusing on one week at a time :) I've normally given up by this point. x

hiya wpw, defo no pressure, we all lose at different rates and I have a lot to lose not expecting it to continue at this rate tho, just focusing on one week at a time :) I've normally given up by this point. x

WOW just seen your 3rd week loss Hun!! That's amazing!!

Hope its ok to join this post, I have 7 Stone to lose!!!

Lily x

Back