>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

That sounds delicious. I'd say use Philly light instead of laughing cow light.. I think they taste cheap, but that's personal opinion.. Philly light is yum..doesn't feel like low fat cream cheese..

That sounds delicious. I'd say use Philly light instead of laughing cow light.. I think they taste cheap, but that's personal opinion.. Philly light is yum..doesn't feel like low fat cream cheese..

That is on offer in morrisons, I saw it earlier and was very close to buying the Philadelphia garlic and herbs light!!
I guess that would still count as a healthy A!!

t11cky said:
That is on offer in morrisons, I saw it earlier and was very close to buying the Philadelphia garlic and herbs light!!
I guess that would still count as a healthy A!!

Yep 70g is a hex a

What about having different veg with the steak as you are already having mushroom starter? Maybe broccoli and carrots? Or red peppers?

Lost 1lb and after th week i've had I think its amazing lol hopefully shift more nxt week tho :) xx

Well done hun

Rozie: Good on ya! get them thar veggies down ya girl ;) I'd say go for it on the treadmill front - like you say, the worst that can happen is you have to return it. no harm no foul :)

Mandy: Get some grub down ya girl! The more the better (though probably not like I have done tonight lol!) Glad you managed to keep it in control with just 1/5 lbs though, well done! I'm sure most of us could probably triple that in a week.... *whistles innocently*

T11cky: Your meals sound gorgeous! I'm sure your lovely lady will be wowed by whatever you'll have cooking up for her :D

How about as another suggestion - I saw a recipe in the SW mag for a white chocolate sauce, which was actually really quite low in syns - why not have a big bowl of it to dip pieces of fruit in, so you can ... erm... get your hands dirty, so to speak ;) Finger food = very romantic, if you're not too bashful of course :D

Emma: well done on your loss! Take that pound and RUN! :D

---------------------

Lost 2 lbs this week. Chuffed to bits tbh - although I did just end up eating a thin crust pizza and some ben and jerrys.... hey ho, back to the addiction i go. Sick and tired of doing this every tuesday if I'm honest, but I don't plan meals for the tuesday night so I almost always end up overindulging. Back on plan from tomorrow morning again though, shouldn't do too much harm as tuesday is about the only treat night I ever have on a good week :)

emma3662 said:
Lost 1lb and after th week i've had I think its amazing lol hopefully shift more nxt week tho :) xx

Well done :) that's brilliant! X

rialrees said:
Rozie: Good on ya! get them thar veggies down ya girl ;) I'd say go for it on the treadmill front - like you say, the worst that can happen is you have to return it. no harm no foul :)

Mandy: Get some grub down ya girl! The more the better (though probably not like I have done tonight lol!) Glad you managed to keep it in control with just 1/5 lbs though, well done! I'm sure most of us could probably triple that in a week.... *whistles innocently*

T11cky: Your meals sound gorgeous! I'm sure your lovely lady will be wowed by whatever you'll have cooking up for her :D

How about as another suggestion - I saw a recipe in the SW mag for a white chocolate sauce, which was actually really quite low in syns - why not have a big bowl of it to dip pieces of fruit in, so you can ... erm... get your hands dirty, so to speak ;) Finger food = very romantic, if you're not too bashful of course :D

Emma: well done on your loss! Take that pound and RUN! :D

---------------------

Lost 2 lbs this week. Chuffed to bits tbh - although I did just end up eating a thin crust pizza and some ben and jerrys.... hey ho, back to the addiction i go. Sick and tired of doing this every tuesday if I'm honest, but I don't plan meals for the tuesday night so I almost always end up overindulging. Back on plan from tomorrow morning again though, shouldn't do too much harm as tuesday is about the only treat night I ever have on a good week :)

That's fantastic :bliss:

As long as you are super good for rest of the week it won't affect your weight loss.

Ensure you drink lots and lots of water too.. :)

Yeah I do have a bad habit of skipping meals. I think I'll just add that one on as a personal challenge. To go all week with 3 main meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

T11cky! That sounds absolutely delicious, although I do have to agree that shrooms for starters and main is a bit much. Perhaps some lovely asparagus tips, or carrot batons. And heyyyy... I have a fab mushroom sauce that you could use if you wanted to add in some shrooms. I HATE mushrooms. DESPISE them, yet I love this sauce. Can't get enough!

3/4 pints of stock (any flavor)
3 cloves of garlic
lots of shrooms
1 slice bacon
1 red onion
Tbsp quark (or fat free ff/natural yogurt)
Salt and pepper to taste

Dice mushrooms, garlic, onions and bacon and fry in frylite, slowly. Once cooked add stock and put a lid on to reduce. Add quark to give a creamy texture. You might need to turn the heat up slightly to get it to melt in, but don't turn the heat up for the ff or yogurt.
Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy :D

Best part? It's totally syn free with sf added in!

xMandyDx said:
Yeah I do have a bad habit of skipping meals. I think I'll just add that one on as a personal challenge. To go all week with 3 main meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

T11cky! That sounds absolutely delicious, although I do have to agree that shrooms for starters and main is a bit much. Perhaps some lovely asparagus tips, or carrot batons. And heyyyy... I have a fab mushroom sauce that you could use if you wanted to add in some shrooms. I HATE mushrooms. DESPISE them, yet I love this sauce. Can't get enough!

3/4 pints of stock (any flavor)
3 cloves of garlic
lots of shrooms
1 slice bacon
1 red onion
Tbsp quark (or fat free ff/natural yogurt)
Salt and pepper to taste

Dice mushrooms, garlic, onions and bacon and fry in frylite, slowly. Once cooked add stock and put a lid on to reduce. Add quark to give a creamy texture. You might need to turn the heat up slightly to get it to melt in, but don't turn the heat up for the ff or yogurt.
Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy :D

Best part? It's totally syn free with sf added in!

That sauce sounds scrummy!
Your personal challenge sounds like a good idea.

WI tonight, really hoping for a nice loss... But any loss is always good. Hope everyone has a great day and will catch up later!

good luck ellen!

Feels good to be back in control again.

Good luck with WI Ellen!

Huge congratulations on your double century, Kenco.

You inspired me in the early days to see it really was possible to suceed, thankyou x

Awww thanks Lucia :) right back at you as you inspire me.I'm rooting for you so close to the century:D your doing amazing xx

Good girls!

For me:

1) 2 litres of water
2) 2 cups of green tea
3) 7 SF a day
4) 30 mins walk a day

I thought of something else too- I see alot of you girlies with very very consistent losses- so I would love to eat what you do for a week meal for meal, snack for snack!

Kenco- you've lost 200+ lbs! I'd love to mirror what you ate for a week... Lucia, you're constantly havin good losses.. Again I'd love to mirror your food diary for a week..

This would mean keeping a food diary so think about it and tell me what you think.. It would mean that we might end up trying different things because we all have our favourites..

If anyone would like to do that we'll start from whenever someone is ready to give me a weeks worth of their food diary which has results in a 2+ lb loss :)

Rozie x

I was thinking of starting a diary on here somewhere for me to ramble on lol.Roziee,i do red and green days,which normally i have meat and salad or veg,pasta bakes,omlettes i'm in love with mushy peas lol.Jacket pots with different fillings. Soups,i made the butternut soup the other day that was lovely.

Kenco said:
I was thinking of starting a diary on here somewhere for me to ramble on lol.Roziee,i do red and green days,which normally i have meat and salad or veg,pasta bakes,omlettes i'm in love with mushy peas lol.Jacket pots with different fillings. Soups,i made the butternut soup the other day that was lovely.

Do itttt kenco! I will be your groupie and love you forever :giggle:

Seriously Kenco, you would be such an inspiration to a lot of people. Please do, and let us know :)

Rozie x

Morning all... I think i'm back again now lol they have finally fixed the connection problem i hope.Well done on all the losses :)

The fluid challenge is going okay 1 litre down so far today.Sf is going ok.Roziee good for you on the treadmill,i've got an ex bike i put my ipod on and blast the music.I have started having red grapefruit in the mornings and i love it.

T11cky that meal sounds lovely.

Have a great day x

Well I thought I would put up today's food diary seeing at have it all planned out.

Breakfast
Scrambled egg (2 eggs, no milk as boys finished it off with weetabix this morning) on toast (2 slices Hovis Nimble-HexB) with 2 tsp flora light (2syns)
Banana (sf 1)

Lunch
Jacket spud (with 2tsp flora light - 2syns) with baked beans, cheese (HexA) and lots of salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and grated carrot - sf 2,3,4 and 5)

won't have any snacks before weigh in

Dinner (after weigh in)
Rice and kind of a stir fry beef and veggies (Red peppers, onion, mushrooms - sf 6 and 7

I get extra HexA's as I'm breastfeeding so generally don't worry about counting my milk

Total syns 4 but have little bread and butter pudding planned for after dinner which I'm not sure how many syns it is yet but sure it will use my quota for today (maybe more, but I would have already been weighed by then mwah ha ha!)

Last edited:
Total syns 4 but have little bread and butter pudding planned for after dinner which I'm not sure how many syns it is yet but sure it will use my quota for today (maybe more, but I would have already been weighed by then mwah ha ha!)

A lady after my own heart... *High Fives*

rialrees said:
A lady after my own heart... *High Fives*

*High fives*

Eeeeek you're all doing so well!!

Superfree I find easy ish.. had fish veg and tagiatelle so crammed most of it there! Tomatoes, mushrooms, courgettes, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower. Got jacket potato with salad for tea followed by raspberries. Really trying now! I've got to keep going! And this thread really motivates me - thanks ladies and our man too... Let us know how the date goes, oooooooo wonder what you'll get for afters hehe!

I bought a powerball today so going to work my arms in the evenings and back to my running Friday. Giving myself a couple days off as I'm working 16 nights back to back, bank holiday is my next night and day off. Woohoooo. But don't do the afternoon job sat or Sunday so ill go for an early run Friday sat and Sunday and Monday ready for weigh in Tuesday.

I haven't bought meat this week, going to use up the fish in the freezer so that'll be interesting to see. Ooo and I'm about to start on my 2ltr water!! Had a diet coke so going to drink up shortly :)

Interested to see if the water will aid the losses on the scales! :)

Back