>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

p.s. Sorry, forgot to say well done Vicki :(

0.5lb is good :D They all add up...

Hope you hear some good news on the job front soon xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fantastic evening sweet heart...

What yummy food have u made for tonight? X

Happy Birthday Corkscrew! Have a great night, enjoy every single syn :)

Awww ta Rozie xxx

I've made........

masala crab cakes with a yoghurt dip
Onion bhajis
vegetable samosas with hara chutney
chicken jalfrezi
turkey shami kebabs
root vegetable biryani
aloo gobi
bombay potatoes
spinach dhal
chicken korma
pilau rice

:eek::eek::eek: soooo much food! :8855: But there's lots of people coming and I won't eat some of everything :D

That sounds like what I'd eat if I went to mums... Lots of traditional Asian food.... Yummy!!!! X

I adore Asian food :D Mind, come to think of it I like ANY food :rolleyes: :giggle:

I just lubs grub :D:8855:

Happy Birthday Corkscrew:birthday: have a lovely evening:) xx

Rozie it's Ginlin's recipe 1 syn corned beef pasty,haven't made them yet we popped out.They sound lovely.Has anyone tried them?

Right off to do some just dance 3.

Happy birthday corkscrew!!! hope you have a fab evening.

I was making some tickers and got very excited by the weight i'll be at the end of the year lol! is that sad??

anyone have any exciting plans for tonight?

No exciting plans. Need to buy a seat cushion and test drive it tomorrow to see whether I can go to work on Monday. Might go in even if it's painful and bear with it.

paulabeard said:
I dont really have a lot of luck with sweet things i.e pancakes , cakes etc, i just dont like the slimming world versions and i have tried so many, i think i just need to have real sugar and syn it to be honest, i might try the pancake again but this time with vanilla muller, i didnt mind the magic porridge but it was a bit strange 0.5lb off is good still going in the right direction :) x

You must try the half syn roulad! Honestly I was the same with being fed up of slimming world sweet things never doing the job but this is like a real life actual non diet cake and only half a syn for the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only if someone who loves it bakes it for me lol I'm too scared of making cake with egg whites and sweetener n not liking it lol ...

I'm hungry again. Silly me forgot to buy some activia yogurts.. Want some fruit with yogurt over it... I have a peach one left but have to syn it and I don't even like that flavour...

:bday::birthday::candle1: happy birthday corkscrew, really hope you have a great night.

Roziee, don't beat yourself up about what you ate the other day, we all have days where we don't look after ourselves properly except that was just one day out of 7, I bet before you started this journey most days would be a day where you didn't look after yourself and just ate anything, I know I did, I would eat what I wanted regardless of whether it was good for me or not.
in the grand scheme of life it was only one day.
Hope you get the issues sorted with the cyst as it sounds really sore.
I think tomorrow I'm gonna try some new recipes not sure what tho anyone got any recommendations ?

:bday::birthday::candle1: happy birthday corkscrew, really hope you have a great night.

Roziee, don't beat yourself up about what you ate the other day, we all have days where we don't look after ourselves properly except that was just one day out of 7, I bet before you started this journey most days would be a day where you didn't look after yourself and just ate anything, I know I did, I would eat what I wanted regardless of whether it was good for me or not.
in the grand scheme of life it was only one day.
Hope you get the issues sorted with the cyst as it sounds really sore.
I think tomorrow I'm gonna try some new recipes not sure what tho anyone got any recommendations ?

the recipe thread is brilliant you can find anything really also try britmums slimming eats web site cos that is just amazing

hope you find something good xxx

Thank you loony :) that's very sweet. You're right... Used to eat takeout most nights of the week... Desserts for lunch before having such fatty main meals... Love all food so I was just as bad as eating savoury stuff and sweet...

If you haven't tried the creamy mint and coriander chicken you should.. It's delicious and looks so pretty..

I want to try something new too..

Have you ever made the sw doner? It's delicious.. Although I would recommend you cover it with foil and put it in the oven rather than putting it without to keep the moisture in..

Happy birthday corkscrew!!! hope you have a fab evening.

I was making some tickers and got very excited by the weight i'll be at the end of the year lol! is that sad??

anyone have any exciting plans for tonight?

Thank you xx

I love watching the tickers move closer to where I want to be each week. I find them motivational and exciting :D Is that sad?? No! lol

Happy birthday mate x x

:bday::bestwishes:

Awww thanks xxx

Need to buy a seat cushion and test drive it tomorrow to see whether I can go to work on Monday. Might go in even if it's painful and bear with it.

Aww Roziee going in to work when you're in pain isn't really a good idea chick, neither is bearing with the pain all day if you do go. Surely that will only hinder your recovery and make you feel ill?

Have you still got stiches in?

I roziee i lost an extra 2.5 pounds so 9.5 pounds all together can update my weight loss on the list please hun xx

That's great! Well done Sarah :D

You must try the half syn roulad! Honestly I was the same with being fed up of slimming world sweet things never doing the job but this is like a real life actual non diet cake and only half a syn for the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, I'm gonna give this 'cake' mission one last try and make the Roulad :D lol

*goes to find the recipie* :)

I shall be back! LOL

Thank you xx I did! :D

the recipe thread is brilliant you can find anything really also try britmums slimming eats web site cos that is just amazing

I've just discovered the Slimming Eats website, and it's brilliant. Some excellent ideas and recipies on there. Would recommend it to anyone :D

Back