>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee said:
Hey dory... How's the snow in your area? Is your daughter with u too? X

We've got maybe 2 inches? It stopped a fair while ago and hoping it vanishes before I have to go home. My daughters at her dads for the weekend, but I know her cousin was also stopping for the weekend so I'm sure they've had fun. I'm just sat here messing about on my phone waiting for the bf to finish some stupid game or other so I can go to bed in peace!

Good morning, Happy Sunday

Just been out to let the hens out, they were trying to eat the snow, about 2 inches here.

Some of you go to bed late!

I'm glad it's Sunday and I don't have to go anywhere, I hate driving in the snow.

love

Bron

Can I ask, how do you work the syns out if you just know the calories please?

Love

Bron

Hi Bron,
20 calories = 1 syn
Unless you can check online syns.

Yvonne31 said:
Hi Bron,
20 calories = 1 syn
Unless you can check online syns.

Thank you

Morning peeps!

So I feel really guilty for last nights Chinese even though I only had a chow mein an only used about 4 syns that day so would have still been under my 15! How weird!

Okay so new day and a better plan that doesn't involve fish!! ;-)

Banana eaten and have plans for poached egg on toast for lunch - tonight I'm doing a home made chip shop style Donna kebab and chicken tikka meat in a wrap - wrap will be synned as with some garlic mayo I'll make up with low low fat mayo and a big bag of salad - im drooling already! :)

Happy Sunday everybody - hope te scales are kind to those who are having a weigh today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mornin' all!

Hope everyone is ok this morning and the snow hasn't caused too much disruption. had quite alot here but I'm really hoping it will clear before I lose too much work next week. Can't afford to be sat at home!

Welcome to the new people joining us and well done to the losers!

Had a bit of a change of plan yesterday, instead of housework we ended up going on a long dog walk with friends then pub lunch then back to theirs to watch the rugby. Quite a lot of temptation, I really wanted cheesy chips (our pub does amazing ones) but I went for the jacket potato and tuna mayo. Then my friend made loads of 'biege food' later, (you know, chicken bites, spring rolls, sausage rolls) :eek: . I managed not to have a drink so I kept my resolve, well I had one tiny prawn toast and a chicken nugget, and had soup when I got in. Probably used all my syns and maybe a couple of extras tho'. I am glad to have woken up with a clear head (not sure my hubby will be able to say the same :D) but I really feel like I've deprived myself and I just 'want' something nice/bad!

Going to leave the housework again today, probably won't be able to work Monday so I'll do it then. Going to my sisters for dinner which will be a roast so ok for me. Just hope I can resist a drink again and more importantly resist the roasties on the bar their local! :eating: :nono:

Have a good Sunday xx

image-108334809.jpg

One happy hen in the snow!

SarahCroz said:
Mornin' all!

Hope everyone is ok this morning and the snow hasn't caused too much disruption. had quite alot here but I'm really hoping it will clear before I lose too much work next week. Can't afford to be sat at home!

Welcome to the new people joining us and well done to the losers!

Had a bit of a change of plan yesterday, instead of housework we ended up going on a long dog walk with friends then pub lunch then back to theirs to watch the rugby. Quite a lot of temptation, I really wanted cheesy chips (our pub does amazing ones) but I went for the jacket potato and tuna mayo. Then my friend made loads of 'biege food' later, (you know, chicken bites, spring rolls, sausage rolls) :eek: . I managed not to have a drink so I kept my resolve, well I had one tiny prawn toast and a chicken nugget, and had soup when I got in. Probably used all my syns and maybe a couple of extras tho'. I am glad to have woken up with a clear head (not sure my hubby will be able to say the same :D) but I really feel like I've deprived myself and I just 'want' something nice/bad!

Going to leave the housework again today, probably won't be able to work Monday so I'll do it then. Going to my sisters for dinner which will be a roast so ok for me. Just hope I can resist a drink again and more importantly resist the roasties on the bar their local! :eating: :nono:

Have a good Sunday xx

You did really well! I love little nibble bits like that so I feel your pain! Seriously well done and the little pain you feel now will be so worth it when your a skinny Minnie :)

Bron- so cute!

I'm not usually up that late, just haven't been able to sleep for the last few days. Back to work tomorrow so will be in bed by 10pm lol

Well done Sarah for resisting... Think about how tasty skinny feels... Much much tastier than the roasties!

Emmey- what fish did you use last night? X

Well olly murs was fab, but the terrifying journey home which took 5 hours was horrendous , plus ate hotdog and chips :-( it was either that or a huge bag of smarties! X

Morning:) all wrapped up hat,scarf,gloves and wellies to go out in the snow with hubby and son.Just hope i don't fall on my butt:eek::8855:.

1.5lbs off for me:) could you update me Roziee please ta very muchly :)

I like Olly Murs sounds like you had a nightmare journey home.Don't worry about the hot dog a new day today:)

Welcome to all new faces:) x

Thanks guys, just hard to imagine skinny when it's such a long way away. One day at a time tho' I suppose.

Paula - love Olly Murs, I'm sure you worked off your hot dog with bopping about and the adrenalin of the drive home. A fun night is worth the treat now and again :)

paulabeard said:
Well olly murs was fab, but the terrifying journey home which took 5 hours was horrendous , plus ate hotdog and chips :-( it was either that or a huge bag of smarties! X

:( at least you got home safe Paula..

Glad you had fun at the O2 x

Kenco said:
Morning:) all wrapped up hat,scarf,gloves and wellies to go out in the snow with hubby and son.Just hope i don't fall on my butt:eek::8855:.

1.5lbs off for me:) could you update me Roziee please ta very muchly :)

I like Olly Murs sounds like you had a nightmare journey home.Don't worry about the hot dog a new day today:)

Welcome to all new faces:) x

Of course- well done kenco!

I weighed myself this morning and it's a STS.. Will be very annoyed if I am tomorrow morning... !

Roziee said:
Emmey- what fish did you use last night? X

I used a fish mix from the fish man in morrisons - there was salmon and some sort of white fish - your guess is as good as mine - the only fish in touching in future is tuna - on a jacket potato lol

Morning all :D Ooops afternoon :eek:

Emmey - I think we develop takeawayitus ya know - feeling guilty for having one, when there's really no need if it's within our syns :D They just feel so naughty don't they? lol You chose wisely, counted it, hopefully enjoyed it, so the jobs a good un...............shame the same can't be said about your fish pie :eek::8855:

Sarah - Well done chick! All that food and drink, and you managed to resist most of it! Brilliant :) Don't feel deprived - feel smug :D I know what you mean though :)

Paula - Glad you enjoyed Olly, but what an awful night for travelling :eek: Glad you made it home safe and sound albeit late! 5 flipping hours :eek: Don't worry about the hot dog and chips. At least you didn;t eat the smarties aswell! lol Today is another day :D

Kenco - Well done on your loss. Fab! :)

Rozie - Step away from the scales :nono: Scalehopping messes with heads! lol

Corkey... Girls... miss slinky strikes again Hahahaha

Check out the off topics section is the 'don't you hate it when...' thread.. She's pissed loads of ppl off in the last few pages. Haha

Check out the off topics section is the 'don't you hate it when...' thread.. She's pissed loads of ppl off in the last few pages. Haha

I'm afraid I had my 10 cents worth on that thread Rozie and someone told me off! :8855:

She really is a fruit loop isn't she? :eek: lol

Roziee said:

Ooh I'll go have a look - always good for a laugh lol

Back