>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello ladies!!!

I'm buzzing soooo much!!! I have bought 2 dresses from Jane Norman in the sale.... one is a size 12 and the other a 14!!! I was heading into a 22 in January!!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!

:wavey:

I've updated everyone's stats who Sent me a message :)

Question:

I'm changing my WI day to nekkid Saturday mornings now..

So should I WI tomorrow morning or WI next sat and record it?

Question:

I would have done a WI tomorrow, because I would want to start ASAP. What will work best for you?

urbanprincess said:
Hello ladies!!!

I'm buzzing soooo much!!! I have bought 2 dresses from Jane Norman in the sale.... one is a size 12 and the other a 14!!! I was heading into a 22 in January!!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ¦:):):):):):):)

AMAZING.... YAY!!!! well done you..! Photos!

Question:

Start today Rozie :D lol

Hello ladies!!!

Nice to see you again Urbanprincess :D Well done on the dresses :)

Well Ladies, this voddy queen is reporting in with a 2.5lb loss this week :D I'm sooooo pleased :D Only 1.5lb until I get my 2.5 stone shiny :D lol

I don't seem to have been following SW for 2 mins and here I am, nearly 2.5 stones lighter already! lol SW ROCKS!!

I thought to myself... I'll weigh myself this morning and if I had gained I'd leave it till next week..

:giggle:

BUTTTTTT..

I weighed and.... 2.5 lbs lost

:bliss:

Which makes me 19 stones 6.5 lbs :bliss:

I haven't been this weight in SUCH a long time...

So I'm starting my new week from today :D

I thought to myself... I'll weigh myself this morning and if I had gained I'd leave it till next week..

BUTTTTTT..

Excellent!! Well done Rozie :woohoo: xxx

BUTTTTTT..

Great loss!!!! Brilliant start to your new WI day!!!!

Well done on the fab losses ladies, keep up the good work!

Btw, what happened to our man?

Hey girls... had a night out last night, few cheeky beers. Went over my syns for sure, but I'll be extra good until Tuesday ;)

I didn't have any greasy food though, I had a ham and cheese toastie when I got home using my HEA and HEB. Got up and had some fruit for breakfast, and used some syns and HEB for a fried egg sandwich with ketchup (mmmmmm) for lunch. I had intended to have some more fruit with that, but I was stuffed afterward.

Heading to the cinema at 4pm for my son's birthday. Wish me luck, that I stay away from the sweets!

A fried egg sarnie sounds wonderful! Yummmm...

Saw a post today on diet momma. It's 9 months exactly until new years eve...! I've had the urge for chocolate binge all day and feeling so heavy and convinced ill gain this wi Monday but I saw that and thought what do I want to be wearing new years eve? And even if I gain this week, even tho it'll be annoying as I've stuck to plan 100%, I know it works and I'm sure as Hell going to wearing a slinky number this new years eve!

Aww poor guy, do you reckon we scared him off?

Why do I have so much space after my posts? Or am I the only one who sees it?

Yes I think you did :D :8855: Only joking :D It was probably me
:eek:

To be fair it could have been any of us!

I dunno, but I can see it too :D

It's very odd, it seems to be on most posts in varying amounts! Messing with my head!

Think OH wants something, he's suggested I have a nice hot bath, with a yummy options white choc and then he will give me a massage.... maybe someone is in for some extra body magic :D

ellen83 said:
It's very odd, it seems to be on most posts in varying amounts! Messing with my head!

Think OH wants something, he's suggested I have a nice hot bath, with a yummy options white choc and then he will give me a massage.... maybe someone is in for some extra body magic :D

Oooo lucky you!!!!! Its been so long I probably wouldn't remember what to do!! Hehe... Enjoy if you do! X

xMandyDx said:
Hey girls... had a night out last night, few cheeky beers. Went over my syns for sure, but I'll be extra good until Tuesday ;)

I didn't have any greasy food though, I had a ham and cheese toastie when I got home using my HEA and HEB. Got up and had some fruit for breakfast, and used some syns and HEB for a fried egg sandwich with ketchup (mmmmmm) for lunch. I had intended to have some more fruit with that, but I was stuffed afterward.

Heading to the cinema at 4pm for my son's birthday. Wish me luck, that I stay away from the sweets!

I had a fried egg sandwich this morning :D scrummy!!!!

fatbgone said:
A fried egg sarnie sounds wonderful! Yummmm...

Saw a post today on diet momma. It's 9 months exactly until new years eve...! I've had the urge for chocolate binge all day and feeling so heavy and convinced ill gain this wi Monday but I saw that and thought what do I want to be wearing new years eve? And even if I gain this week, even tho it'll be annoying as I've stuck to plan 100%, I know it works and I'm sure as Hell going to wearing a slinky number this new years eve!

9 months till new year :eek:

ellen83 said:

Was it just sexy time he wanted or something else? Lol

fatbgone said:
Oooo lucky you!!!!! Its been so long I probably wouldn't remember what to do!! Hehe... Enjoy if you do! X

I am so weak lol. Had popcorn and sweets at the cinema! Grrr and then had a slice of birthday cake! Why does life keep getting in the way of my plans?!

Back