>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Good girls!

For me:

1) 2 litres of water
2) 2 cups of green tea
3) 7 SF a day
4) 30 mins walk a day

I thought of something else too- I see alot of you girlies with very very consistent losses- so I would love to eat what you do for a week meal for meal, snack for snack!

Kenco- you've lost 200+ lbs! I'd love to mirror what you ate for a week... Lucia, you're constantly havin good losses.. Again I'd love to mirror your food diary for a week..

This would mean keeping a food diary so think about it and tell me what you think.. It would mean that we might end up trying different things because we all have our favourites..

If anyone would like to do that we'll start from whenever someone is ready to give me a weeks worth of their food diary which has results in a 2+ lb loss :)

Rozie x

Roziee, or any of you, I have a slimming page on Facebook and I post my food diary on there if you want to pm me I'll give you the details x

Lucia Lucia said:
Roziee, or any of you, I have a slimming page on Facebook and I post my food diary on there if you want to pm me I'll give you the details x

Yes please :) that'll be brilliant Lucia!

I'll pm you now x

Well done Sarah! Weather is nice here too..

I wanna take hubby away for the day, where shall we go? I don't want to drive more than 3 hours and we live in Middlesex.. I want something really scenic and pretty...

Thinking of driving tomorrow and staying the night somewhere and coming back Wednesday evening... Any suggestions are most welcomed!

How about the Derbyshire? There is a beautiful resoviour drive/walk called Casington water, where they flooded a village. It has a lovely story, history and scenery.Then nearby is Chatsworth house and the lovely village of Bakewell too.Ther is Eyam nearby, the village where the plague started, thats a nice place to walk. Feels like you have gone up North but dosent take long IYSWIM. If I think hard I might be able to remember the lovely band b we stayed in.

Lucia Lucia said:

Could I have a nosy too please hun?

Well I have finished my book and am now officially a non smoker yay i've also had 3 superfree so far but thats it xx

Hey all! Today's weather is desperate! Rain, rain and more rain... plus the gale force winds make for a stay at home day. So we've been potty training. I had forgotten how much I really hate potty training haha

Fatbegone, well done on your loss. Better going half a pound down than half a pound up, right?! So yay!

Bored as heck at work today. Thought I'd start doodling. Thought you guys might like this one :)

badweek.jpg

Ria you're a lovely artist! I cant even make a circle round! Lol

I feel like the woman in black... Dressed in all black today- need to inject some colour into my wardrobe..

Never too late to learn, Rozie haha

ellen83 said:
Could I have a nosy too please hun?

Ooooo so would I?? I know I shouldn't feel deflated a loss is a loss but I'm really wanting to speed up the weight loss as I have so far to go, yanno?? But 21 inches lost, 10 off my waist :) that's since I started so that cheered me up. Day off plan today and then on it like a car bonnet first thing!! Off to work now til 2 am but I just wanted to say how fab it is this thread is buzzing!!

Fatbegone, how have you managed to lose 10 inches off your waist? I've lost 3stone and only lost about 4 inches off my waist...only dropped one size... madness.

I've lost 6/7 inches off my waist and am down at least 2 sizes after 2st 8lbs. I think everyone will lose it over different places, it all depends where you store fat I guess.

I dont keep a food diary but everyday is very similair, like today I have had a mullerlight with strawberries and blackberries stirred in, Dinner I had a brown cob with laughing cow extra light and ham and a load of salad, Tea just had diet coke chicken then some point this evening I will enjoy a few dime bar Makado's and mainly drink pepsi max!! Oh and all deserts are muller lights and strawberries and blackberries!
Everyday is very very similair just a main course varies to a stir fry, a fry up or burger, chips, beans and mushrooms
On top of this I am walking on average 2 hours a day with my dog as well as swimming 2 or 3 times a day!!

I'm sure you meant you were swimming two or three times a week lol if you were swimming two or three times a day you'd be a wrinkled prune haha

Ellen, that's fab. What's up with all the amazing inches?! I store fat everywhere, I guess. I mean I couldn't point to one part of myself and say, "there, that's my problem zone". Apart from the boobs haha

Here's my diary from today:

Food Diary:
Red Day
(Italics = Planned food)

• B/F:Oatso Simple (HEX A + B)with Frozen Berries
  • Lunch: Chicken & Vegetable Soup (Chicken, Stock, Potatoes (1), Carrots, Leeks, Parsnips, Swede)
  • Dinner: Chicken & Vegetable Soup (Chicken, Stock, Potatoes (1),Carrots, Leeks, Parsnips, Swede) 1 Wholemeal Bun (HEX B)
  • Snacks: Alpen Light bar (3), Banana, Pineapple,Clementine, Muller Fruit Corner (5)
  • Treat: Options Hot Chocolate (2) made with Skimmed Milk (HEX A)
Total Syns: 12

I don't usually eat soup for lunch and dinner, but I had a lot of it to use up, and it's so nice I just figured - what the hell. I was going to have sweet and sour pork but I got lazy :p

I did well on superfrees today:

Frozen Berries
Carrots
Leeks
Parsnips
Swede
Pineapple
Clementine

But not so hot on the water. I managed two cups of green tea and a bottle of water, before I got home and hit the diet coke *blush*

Will try to improve on that tomorrow :)

That's brill ria! Thank you for sharing.. T1cky I Wanna see more of your food diary please :p

I've never made nice chicken soup..

I've had carrots, broccoli, cauliflower flower, banana, clementines only today.. Haven't been hungry today :S

Water has been fine but no green tea today.. But I'm going to have a cup now!

I'm sure you meant you were swimming two or three times a week lol if you were swimming two or three times a day you'd be a wrinkled prune haha

Ellen, that's fab. What's up with all the amazing inches?! I store fat everywhere, I guess. I mean I couldn't point to one part of myself and say, "there, that's my problem zone". Apart from the boobs haha

I'm generally big all over, think the 30 day shred helped lose some inches for me lol. Don't even start on boobs, I'm so going to have a boob job when I get enough money, stop breastfeeding... and maybe wait until after I'm 100% no more kiddies!

Back