>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

[QUOTE If I ever get to target I'll be one of the worst dressed members in group!![/QUOTE]
LOL, me too! When I was younger and slim I knew how to dress but now I haven't a clue. I wear some hidious combinations. I just don't know what goes with what. So getting to target is going to be so exciting! And you WILL get to target! Be positive, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ellen83 said:
Someone at a taster a while ago made a REALLY yummy cheese, onion and garlic dip...can't remember for the life of me how she made it. Was super yummy. I love tasters, we had one last week nom nom

Get the recipe if you can Ellen! X

I'm only 22 nearly 23 27th may lol but I cant dress to save my life I dress like a 40year old legging's are worn for comfort but make me feel huge :-( dont wear heels coz of my weight either it sucks i've had another crap week so put in a holiday at group tomorrow hoping to get my money sorted soon nd then I can buy loads of healthy food and get this flab shifted lol xx

Wot can I do for charity people I need a fantastic idea xx

[QUOTE If I ever get to target I'll be one of the worst dressed members in group!!
LOL, me too! When I was younger and slim I knew how to dress but now I haven't a clue. I wear some hidious combinations. I just don't know what goes with what. So getting to target is going to be so exciting! And you WILL get to target! Be positive, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

I keep forgetting that positivity thing.... maybe I'd better stick a post it note to my forehead. Then I'll really fit in with the unfashionable crowd XD Thanks hun xxx

Hmmm. Are you thinking fitness related? Race for Life is current, there's probably always room for a sponsored walk/swim/triathlon/whatever you feel up to.

Or you could shave your head.

I'm going for Race for Life personally. I like my hair too much to lose it XD

---------

Finally got off me arse and cooked. well, blitzed in a food processor. Cheese scones in the oven, and mackerel pate & hummus made. Both taste delish atm but I'm reserving judgement until they've chilled abit. Then time shall tell!

Beddy byes time. Gnight girls, sweet dreams xxx

I'll leave you with this...

fatty_von_chocolate__swimming_by_rialrees-d4yzd30.png

I'm useless at sport but hopefully get better soon its for the bubble foundation xx

Lol

Abseil down a tall building, skydive, climb a mountain, cycle a big distance... arrange a danceathon....

Eeeeek.. still in class but had to share

Lost 4 and a half!!!!!!! :) :)

3 and half stone award Woop. 52.5 off now since October :)

fatbgone said:

Thats brill, well done!

fatbgone said:

Well done :)

I'm home from work in bed Ill still :(. Thought I'd go in and see if I could do admin instead of being on the phones but nooooo. Grrrr they don't like it when ur off but won't give u alternatives of ur willin to go in :(. Rant over

How is everyone else?

Claire x

Any idea how ya all gonna sponsor me haha gonna do a 25 mile trek eek xx

WHHOOT! Congrats hun - awesome work :D

lol - you could set up a fundraising page online, where people can sponsor you! I have one online for race for life (which is here, if anyone's interested! Nudge nudge, wink wink). Justgiving is a commonly used site, which is pretty customisable too! https://www.justgiving.com/fundrais...ted?pcid=3e5907a7-4265-4994-bb1a-dc79b2b3a131

Dreading weigh in tonight, even though I've been pretty good this week, I always dread those scales. You never really know what the verdict will be until you stand in the beam of judgment...

I'll leave you with this...

fatty_von_chocolate__swimming_by_rialrees-d4yzd30.png

That looks familiar :)

Well done, feels so good to have a 'big one'! :D

Well done :)

I'm home from work in bed Ill still :(. Thought I'd go in and see if I could do admin instead of being on the phones but nooooo. Grrrr they don't like it when ur off but won't give u alternatives of ur willin to go in :(. Rant over

How is everyone else?

Claire x

Booo!! Hope you feel better soon :)

rialrees;5101595Dreading weigh in tonight said:
You never really know what the verdict will be until you stand in the beam of judgment...[/COLOR]

Lol! Love reading your posts Ria, you've got a very creative streak :D

I have just maintained my weight this week, have to say though I am well chuffed as was worried that bank holiday weekend would of had a worse effect on me as had a weekend out with my mates drinking a fair bit of beer, oh and a pizza & a chinese!!
Did get my Bodymagic bronze award though!

WI in 3 hours! Actually can't wait. I know I had two days there where I barely ate, and when I did eat they weren't exactly the right things, but I DID stay within syns, and I had a fab week apart from being sick. I'm all better now, thank God! Really looking forward to having a nice dinner later.
Going to cycle to group with the baby in her trailer... OH has just left for work so I won't be able to stay for Image Therapy this week, so you will all just have to keep me on track haha.
My dog is driving me nuts. She won't stay in her run cos it's gone all muddy with the rain here lately. All we need is a few days of sunshine to dry it out and lay the concrete!!! Bags are ready to go, but can't lay it on the wet mud. So she's been tied up in the garden with access to the shed in case it rains. But of course it was OH who tied her up (I swear some men just can't do anything right!) and he left her with enough slack to reach my flower bed along the side wall! Argh! She ate one lily plant and tried to eat my Jasmine! There are a few gnaw marks on it. So I had to go out and replant some there now. Another lovely side effect is that she's now trampled all my lovely baby grass and churned it to mud :( Why is nothing simple?

On the plus side, I've decided to start writing again after a long, longggg break from it. I'm fiddling around with the idea of the Fae. Being Irish, I suppose those sorts of myths are my bread and butter ...mmmm bread and butter....and I'm just outlying ideas at the minute. Thing is, I don't actually have Word on this notebook. It's on my laptop, which hates and despises me. The power port is broken and all it does is beeep, beeeeep, beeeeeeeep at me, cos the power connects and disconnects so rapidly. Urgh. I know I have a copy of Word floating around on a key somewhere, but it takes up so much space... decisions, decisions. No point trying to get the old laptop fixed; it already was and it's still being a b1tch!

Hmmm, anyway, I had to cancel my meeting with the sexy personal trainer this evening as OH won't be here to mind the baby. I'll have to reschedule. This is really annoying. I want to go to the gym a lot more than this. I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and go when I can (cue dramatic music) on my own.

Some fab losses this week! I hope to add to them, and get my official 3 stone award this week. But if I don't get it, I will definitely get it next week. No more monkey business now, knuckling down and getting this done!

I think for the next week's challenge we should all commit to doing at least one SE day. What do you all think?

Had an awful weekend, too many social events got the better of me. Had to re-evaluate yesterday and slap myself back on to plan. I think I've probably blown any chance of a loss on Friday but I think this was just the cullmination of a few weeks of getting sloppy, not planning and basically getting away with it. I've been here soooo many times on previous 'campaigns' and this is where I usually give up a revert to my previous behaviour. Not doing that this time because I'm here telling everyone whereas before it was too easy not to go to group thinking I could lose next week and no one would know. That way it wouldn't look like I did anything wrong but, needless to say, it never worked :mad:

Upshot is... this forum has taught me it's ok to mess up as long as you get back on the wagon but also when you stop planning it's too easy to kid yourself you're being 100% when you're not. So back to the drawing board for me it is! :sigh:

Hope you all had a good weekend xx

Sarah I was the same after my surgery. I didn't make it to group that week, and knew I'd have gained anyway, so I thought, "oh it's okay I'll just be really good this week and have a big loss next and nobody will know I gained this week..."

Yeah, that didn't work. I just fell off the wagon completely!

3.5lb down! Happy dance... back down to 14.12 now!

Back