>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Mandy it's so frustrating when that happens some great losses this week well done ladies :) well I've finally joined the gym this week did boxercise thurs (and loved it but my muscles didn't) and did a gym workout yday I've moved my whole house round today so hoping that will help plus a 100% week this week weigh in tomorrow that's gotta be at least 2 stone this week haha but no on a serious note I so want at least the remaining 3.5lb gain from the holiday gone xx

Hi guys :wavey:

Back from mums.. Ate loads.. But happy to report I lost a lb! Well chuffed.

Hope you're feeling better jayde and kenco xx

Strange i don't know what happened with the posts.Good morning all..... Roziee, hope you had a good time at your mum's.Well done on your loss :) a loss after being away is just fab!!!!

I still feel rough,i need to feel better i'm having an op on friday.Wi yesterday and i lost 4lbs:D.

Jayde,hope your feeling better and good luck for your weigh in.

Jemmsie,crumbs you have been busy all that body magic.Boxercise sounds good.

Evening all! Am soooo happy I lost 7.5lbs and got my 1.5st award so over a quarter of the way in this challenge now :)

Roziee will pm you my official stats later x x

hello all long time no post.
well still struggling, last time I was on here I'd planned my week, made my shopping list and was gonna stick to it.
I did all the shopping according to the list, stocked my chest freezer up with lots of SW friendly food, then came the rain, the whole north east had major flooding (thankfully not our house) but it knocked the electric off for our little area and it stayed off for 27 hours, so I had to throw the majority of what I had in the freezer into the bin :mad: so that put paid to my planned week, I tried to eat as healthy as I could but I only lost 0.5lb.

I have been off work last week (hols as it was my birthday) so I haven't been on plan, although I have spent most of the week since last thursday with my nose in the fifty shades of grey trilogy (which has kept me out of the cupboards and fridge)
Happy to report period has now gone after 3.5 weeks and started back on plan today, I'm not really expecting much on the scales tomorrow night, if I STS i'll be surprised and if I lose I'll be over the moon, I need a good kick up the backside as I'm letting my progress slip, (although in my defence I have done two lots of body magic today)
so hoping class tomorrow can inspire me.
I've also gonna have my magic pancakes tomorrow as I haven't had them for weeks and I was getting losses when I was having them every day.

hope everyone is ok

Magic pancakes sounds good. I plan to have them tomorrow too :). So sorry to hear about your flooding/electric/freezer problems. That must have been awful. I am in the Midlands and we have had rain but luckily no flooding. We are going on a canal boat holiday next week and I am a bit worried about the canal being a bit high! We are just praying it can stay dry for a few days!!

I had a STS this week, which I am OK with because I had a big loss last week after not feeling well and not eating much for a couple of days, so I think I weighed less than I should have. So although my records show a 4lb loss last week and a STS this week, it should probably have been 2lbs off each week. So I am ok with my STS :).

Another busy week for me this week. Well I say me, I am just the taxi and child minder really!! My girls are in a dance show at the weekend and have loads of rehearsals this week. I am helping backstage with one of the groups -hair, makeup, supervision. Then there is an after show party on Saturday night, which will involve food and alcohol, so I will have to be careful there, because I weigh-in on a Sunday morning.

I am very close to my 5.5 stone and would like to get that this week . I only need 2lbs, but we will have to wait and see what damage Saturday night does !! Still 48lbs lost this year so far, so I am happy with that.

Kenco said:
Strange i don't know what happened with the posts.Good morning all..... Roziee, hope you had a good time at your mum's.Well done on your loss :) a loss after being away is just fab!!!!

I still feel rough,i need to feel better i'm having an op on friday.Wi yesterday and i lost 4lbs:D.

Jayde,hope your feeling better and good luck for your weigh in.

Jemmsie,crumbs you have been busy all that body magic.Boxercise sounds good.

Are u ok? What operation are u having? I hope it's nothing major.

jayde1148 said:
Evening all! Am soooo happy I lost 7.5lbs and got my 1.5st award so over a quarter of the way in this challenge now :)

Roziee will pm you my official stats later x x

7.5 lbs in a week???? That's :bliss: fantastic!!!! Did u do anything different this week jayde? That's brilliant. I'll update your stats in a wee while. Xx

loonylamb said:
hello all long time no post.
well still struggling, last time I was on here I'd planned my week, made my shopping list and was gonna stick to it.
I did all the shopping according to the list, stocked my chest freezer up with lots of SW friendly food, then came the rain, the whole north east had major flooding (thankfully not our house) but it knocked the electric off for our little area and it stayed off for 27 hours, so I had to throw the majority of what I had in the freezer into the bin :mad: so that put paid to my planned week, I tried to eat as healthy as I could but I only lost 0.5lb.

I have been off work last week (hols as it was my birthday) so I haven't been on plan, although I have spent most of the week since last thursday with my nose in the fifty shades of grey trilogy (which has kept me out of the cupboards and fridge)
Happy to report period has now gone after 3.5 weeks and started back on plan today, I'm not really expecting much on the scales tomorrow night, if I STS i'll be surprised and if I lose I'll be over the moon, I need a good kick up the backside as I'm letting my progress slip, (although in my defence I have done two lots of body magic today)
so hoping class tomorrow can inspire me.
I've also gonna have my magic pancakes tomorrow as I haven't had them for weeks and I was getting losses when I was having them every day.

hope everyone is ok

Hello darling- it's awful what happened but at least you weren't flooded. Happy birthday as will! What plans have u got for it?

Bet you're glad your periods gone.. I know I am now!

Danigrace said:
Magic pancakes sounds good. I plan to have them tomorrow too :). So sorry to hear about your flooding/electric/freezer problems. That must have been awful. I am in the Midlands and we have had rain but luckily no flooding. We are going on a canal boat holiday next week and I am a bit worried about the canal being a bit high! We are just praying it can stay dry for a few days!!

I had a STS this week, which I am OK with because I had a big loss last week after not feeling well and not eating much for a couple of days, so I think I weighed less than I should have. So although my records show a 4lb loss last week and a STS this week, it should probably have been 2lbs off each week. So I am ok with my STS :).

Another busy week for me this week. Well I say me, I am just the taxi and child minder really!! My girls are in a dance show at the weekend and have loads of rehearsals this week. I am helping backstage with one of the groups -hair, makeup, supervision. Then there is an after show party on Saturday night, which will involve food and alcohol, so I will have to be careful there, because I weigh-in on a Sunday morning.

I am very close to my 5.5 stone and would like to get that this week . I only need 2lbs, but we will have to wait and see what damage Saturday night does !! Still 48lbs lost this year so far, so I am happy with that.

I'm positive you'll get to the 5.5 stone loss very soon!!! You sound very busy.. X

I still need my weight loss updated to 10lbs lost. Got my weigh-in tomorrow!

Morning! Had one of those nights where I just couldn't drift off to sleep, no matter how tired I was. And I was dead tired (hangover). Didn't have the best day food-wise yesterday, as I was hungover, so I guess I'm cutting back to minimum syns for a few days to make up for the cheese and mayo sandwich I had lol

Had a good birthday, really enjoyed myself, but back on it now and determined. My Mum showed me a pic she'd taken of me last year... until recently I haven't really noticed much in the difference when I look in the mirror..but this picture...omg!

Jemmsie, how did your WI go? Get that two stone off this week? lol

Kenco, what sort of op are you having? Hope it goes well and you're not laid up too long xx

Rozie, well done on your loss! I hope the weekly syns have worked for me this week, but home scales say STS.

Jayde.. wow! That's amazing! How did you do that?

Loony, that's awful, I hope you didn't lose much money by throwing out the food. Happy birthday, though!

Dani, I'm sure you'll be fine at the after party.. you seem to want that award more than a few nibbles xx

Fat be gone is here under new name as my phone was smashed! Thanks to my cherubic child and i couldn't remember my details...

So im going to read through and get back on it :)

Welcome back FBG..or, erm... KMF lol

Hey ladies,

Sorry have been AWOL of late. Just been a bit all over the places with stressing about the move, getting money for the move, kids caught some horrendous virus (I swear to god it's this house and its nasty mold spores and slugs). Miles had it terrible was literally running a temp of 39 degrees with medication for over a week and was so clingy and just spent the whole time wanting to cuddle me but and he couldn't sleep, so I didn't sleep and was totally on an off plan like nobodies business.

I had my Birthday last Thursday and went out for a girly night out for the first time in about 3 years or more and got drunk for the first time in about 2 years! Went out with a load of the ladies from group and it was messy, not a vodka and diet coke in sight (naughty, naughty), it was a mixture of cocktails and shots and well...I was so rough the next day. Hangovers and toddlers is NOT a good combination. OH was very good and let me lie in, despite him waiting up for me as I'd forgot to take a key, and then had to deal with my jumping his bones upon my return... no idea how I managed in my state!

Anywho... Not gonna go through all my losses and gains over the last few weeks but am currently 1/2 a pound 'up' on what I was last time I was on. Which has left me at 2lbs from my 3st award which I will get in the next 2 weeks as I only have 2 more weigh ins at my current group before we move and I have to hope the next group are as nice and supportive as my current group.

I will try an pop on more regularly but the next few weeks are gonna be tough with preparing for the move. Hope everyone is well. Just thought I'd let you know I'm still alive....

1.5 off tonight. Total weight loss is 11.5.

well as expected I have put on 1.5lb tho so not too bad for a week of not planning, not eating properly and overeating at times, back on it today, decided to have a takeaway tonight and once I've worked it out how many syns it was then I'll reduce my syns per day over the rest of the week.
Happily I've done another 10 mins of body magic on my exercise bike so that's now 3 days in a row :D.

like the new name Beth, very positive

roziee - I feel much better for not being on my period, however I can feel another one brewing.

mandy - it was about £80 worth of food so not good.

ellen -sorry to hear about your kiddiewinkles, it's not good when they are ill, hope they are much better now.

jaydee - congratulations on the 7.5lb, do u have a food diary for that week cos I'd love to stick to that for a week.

will catch up with you all later.

Hi all, no food diary but the first half of the week I really did success express just with green free foods for the 3rd the second half of the week I was poorly and I've had lots of soups. Still not well so not sure what my body will do this week but I'm having lots of liquids and plain foods. Being tested for causes of abdominal pain I'm still very swollen and tender. Only plus point is I dont have much of an appetite x

Well girls, despite weekly syns working the first week, they obviously didn't work the second week and I put on 4lb!! 4lb!!!!!
I had a chinese and a night out... don't think I deserved 4lb. But oh well, this week I'm back on it and I'll get that off. Very disappointed though.

How are u feeling jayde? Hope ideal better soon xx

Sorry to hear about your gain Mandy- could just be water retention from the soy sauce that's use in the Chinese food. I know on the biggest loser they go on and on about not using soy sauce because it's really bad for that x

Really? And there was me thinking I'd have a stir-fry with soy sauce for lunch haha

I'm hoping it was just a combination of salt making me retain water, and the fact that I'm due my contraceptive injection next week making me bloated. I felt really bloated all this week.
Anyway, I'll have it off in no time.

Back