The 30 Day Shred Challenge!! Starting 25-11-12

level 1,day 1 done,stinking cold,feel so ill,so very proud of myself

Bananas Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29
kjs1628 Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
iwillbethinagain Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
Ruby Shoes Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
lucysmommy Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
blossom102 Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29

I'll be doing mine later, had such a lazy morning.

I've seen this chatted about on here but have never heard of it. Did some progress pics yesterday and really need to get on with some hard core toning! Will this do it? I'm curious about the knee comments too as I have a dodgy knee and do struggle with things like lunges - will I still get the benefits of doing a lesser version of them? TIA :)

noodles1609 said:
I've seen this chatted about on here but have never heard of it. Did some progress pics yesterday and really need to get on with some hard core toning! Will this do it? I'm curious about the knee comments too as I have a dodgy knee and do struggle with things like lunges - will I still get the benefits of doing a lesser version of them? TIA :)

Its amazing for toning hun,and I've never even done the full 30 days,I notice a difference within 7 days,id say definitely give it a try,you can Get it free online so have a look at it,just type it into google,I don't use it on YouTube I use oviguide,but heard its on YouTube too,my knee hurts when I exercise and so I do the easier version when it comes to the lunges or anything that puts pressure on the knee, it is hard at first but its amazing how quickly it gets easier! Goodluck x

It's pretty good for toning :) esp as its only 20 mins a day. I mentioned in another thread about watching each level first as she gives advice in knee care. U can do the easier version which is gentler on the knee.

I'm in! I've got you tube on my tv so I really have absolutely no excuse :)

Iv'e just started this challenge on another thread, on day 3 initially, but was planning on going over 10 days to build up my endurance level. So thought i'd join in too :)

Bananas
Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29
iwillbethinagain Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
oO~SaDiA~Oo Days Done - 1, Days to go -29

Felt really hardcore, definitely good for toning noodles. I don't have any weights so improvised with wine bottles! I didn't think I would be able to it when I started, but I stuck at it.

Bananas
Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29
iwillbethinagain Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29

Thanks Bananas...... I fill up two buxton 50cl bottles with water and use as weights :p. might fill up with gravel next lol... I really like this dvd,usually I get bored once i get used to the routine, but this is broken down just right for me, it just flies by. Good luck to you all xx

Urgh! Really killed me today even though it seemed to go really quick! Still full of cold so very proud of myself! I've never exercised with a cold before and it really does make you feel better,even if its only for half hour! Come on girls,get shredding lol xx

Bananas Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29
blossom102 Days Done - 2, Days to go - 28

Level 1 , day 2 done :) Easier than yesterday although the strength on circuit 3 is a killer!
My dvd keeps jumping and it takes ages to load up so might have to get another copy...prefer to follow it on tv (dont have a laptop-tv cable).

Bananas Days Done - 2, Days to go - 28
blossom102 Days Done - 2, Days to go - 28

Bananas said:
Level 1 , day 2 done :) Easier than yesterday although the strength on circuit 3 is a killer!
My dvd keeps jumping and it takes ages to load up so might have to get another copy...prefer to follow it on tv (dont have a laptop-tv cable).

Well done! Asda do the laptop-tv cables quite cheap! That's what I use,you need two,a vision cable and audio Incase your laptop isn't very loud, I watch films and TV programmes that I've missed online on TV! Defo recommend the leads! Agreed on circuit 3 being a killer! Its at that point I want to die lol xx

Right... I have no excuses... I'm in! 12 Mins of JM done today, I'll start 30DS tomorrW!

Back