The 30 Day Shred Challenge!! Starting 25-11-12

Dudes! I have obviously failed miserably at this- haven't done it once and don't have energy/desire to do it. I am impressed that you're all doing it and I'll come back when I'm stronger. Can someone take me off the list please?

Good luck to you all. Xxx

Oooh I hope so! I'm getting into the swing of it now, after failing so badly at the beggining. Did't manage past 5 mins haha! I may have a sneak at level 2 after a few more attempts.

Done :). I'm not very good with the ab stuff on level 1, dont think I do it properly as the only thing I really feel is the reverse crunch. So will move onto level 2 tomorrow :)

Bananas Days Done - 4, Days to go - 26
iwillbethinagain Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29
Ruby Shoes Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
lucysmommy Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
blossom102 Days Done - 3, Days to go - 27
oO~SaDiA~Oo Days Done - 2, Days to go -28
katycan Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30

Day 4 done! Struggled today but felt really refreshed afterwards! Xx

blossom102 Days Done - 4, Days to go - 26
oO~SaDiA~Oo Days Done - 2, Days to go -28

Day 3 done on this thread, 5 since I started last wednesday. It's gotten much easier but I'm still struggling with circuit 1. It may be because I'm not fully warmed up. Able to do the knee press ups a little better but knees still dig in! arg I may get some knee pads haha. Well done everyone. It's tuff on vlcd, my muscles arn't healing as quickly on such low cals. But im defo feeling the tone woop x

oO~SaDiA~Oo Days Done -3, Days to go -27

Last edited:
oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Day 3 done on this thread, 5 since I started last wednesday. It's gotten much easier but I'm still struggling with circuit 1. It may be because I'm not fully warmed up. Able to do the knee press ups a little better but knees still dig in! arg I may get some knee pads haha. Well done everyone. It's tuff on vlcd, my muscles arn't healing as quickly on such low cals. But im defo feeling the tone

I've seen a lot of threads on 30ds,and I've noticed a lot of people do an extra warm up and cool down,as jillians version isn't very long,id probably give that a try! Maybe do the warm up twice? Xx

I've seen a lot of threads on 30ds,and I've noticed a lot of people do an extra warm up and cool down,as jillians version isn't very long,id probably give that a try! Maybe do the warm up twice? Xx

Good idea! I don't know why I didn't think of this lol. I do the workout at 6am so I'm still half asleep. But I will deffo do this next time. xx

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Good idea! I don't know why I didn't think of this lol. I do the workout at 6am so I'm still half asleep. But I will deffo do this next time. xx

Yeah if you're half asleep you're probably not loosening up enough! My knees are starting to hurt a lot doing this so I'm also going to do the warm up twice :) xx

Day 5 yeay!! Did level 2 today :) Sweaty mess!!! Think I'm gonna be in this level for a while, I want to perfect it :)
Sadia you can just count from last wednesday if you want :)

Bananas Days Done - 5, Days to go - 25

So today was pitiful,had to do it in two parts which isn't ideal but shocked I got it done at all,got no energy what so ever! And this is going to sound weird but my bones feel cold! Like cold aching,all the way up to my groin and hips,its vile,got a busy day today so should burn some more calories walking round the shopping centre!

Bananas Days Done - 5, Days to go - 25
blossom102 Days Done - 5, Days to go - 25

Bananas said:
Well done for doing it! Yeah I had to have a breather today too but will persevere :)
I'm always achingly cold

I'm usually cold too but this cold feels like its radiating from my bones! Well done on getting 30ds done! Im hoping I have more energy tomorrow as I want to give level 3 a try xx

Bananas said:
Ooh I don't like level three, don't find it any harder i think I just love level two so much!! I always feel cold right through to my bones. Wanting to go out shopping once my delivery gets here but it's freezing out

Cold bones must be normal then! I know I've heard of being cold in ketosis but didnt realise it could get painful!I haven't even looks at level 3yet,but glad you don't think its any harder! And im out to go out and im dreading it! Hate winter :( xx

I did think about adding it on but Im planning on sticking with level 1 for over 10 goes as I really need to build my endurance.. ahh u guys are making me curious about the other levels but I don't trust myself with them just yet hhaha. Don't want to put myself off or feel diflated if I try and fail! I'l get there soon xx
:)

I will be starting this Monday :)) I've been procrastinating about it.. This is just the shove i need.. It's on :)

Welcome welcome! It's deffinetly been the best thing for me. Also read on slim and saves site that they encourage light aerobics whilst on plan and shread fits the bil for me! :)

I'm taking the weekend off 30ds,I'm finding my losses quite slow,and don't think I'm giving my muscles time to recover.
I'm feeling a bit disheartened today, my losses are up and down,I expected a gain after my slip up on Tuesday but I've still not got rid of the slip up weight gain! I started at 12st4,after 2 n a half weeks,I weighed at 11st4,then my slip up took me back to 11.9, today I'm 11.7, I don't know if I'm being ungrateful or what,but I guess my losses have always been fast and now I feel like its taking forever.

What do you girls think?
Do you think its wise to take a few days off exercise?
Do you notice your weight loss stalls with exercise?should I stop exercise,get to goal weight then start again with 30ds?

P.s don't mean to moan on your 30ds challenge bananas,just not sure what to do Xxxx

Back