The 30 Day Shred Challenge!! Starting 25-11-12

I would take the weekend off excersise, and allow your muscles to repair deffinetly. I don't think the excersise is slowing your loss just yet, think you just need to get back into deep ketosis. I'm only aiming at around 3-4 times a week for now. xXx

Thanks for the replies girls! What I think I'm going to do is aim at 4 workouts a week,and on the days I don't do 30ds ill do light toning,I remember when I was on slimmingworld,as soon as I joined the gym the losses stopped,this time around I don't wanna stop working out as we all know its good for you,but also don't want to blame my smaller losses on exercise and then end up giving up on it all! They exercise hours a day on biggest loser and lose loads! Exercise hates me haha x

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh either minis or my stupid laptop keeps freezing. Have tried to post this 3 times :mad:
Anyway level 2 is great but still need a few breathers, will take a while to perfect it. Not sure if just generally less fitter or due to vlcd but I'm still enjoying it, can really feel it in my abs :) Proud of self for draggig myself outta bed :)

Bananas Days Done - 6, Days to go - 24
iwillbethinagain Days Done - 1, Days to go - 29
Ruby Shoes Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
lucysmommy Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30
blossom102 Days Done - 5, Days to go - 25
oO~SaDiA~Oo Days Done -3, Days to go -27
katycan Days Done - 0, Days to go - 30

back on it this week! Sorry guys

My dvd has arrived at last, just in time for me to be coming down with a stinking cold and the most hideous p pains ever! Think I'll ride this out for a few days and see how it goes before starting, but I am still aiming to get going sometime soon!

yup not had chance to get it done today! On it first thing in morn tho!. weirdly excited! waaa :O

Ok So i kept my promise to myself to get in a shred first thing, and I did! I wasn't actually looking forward to it when I woke but I knew If I didn't I would start getting back into bad habbits. So I just ploughed my way through it. And boy am I glad I did!. I managed to get through circuit 1 with so much ease than before. Didn't intend to take 4 days of before my next shred, but that extra recovery time sure did help. I feel so different, my posture is different and my breathing is different. For the first time through this workout I actually felt like I pushed myself through it, not just physically but mentally. Normally I would be counting down until the end. This time I was fully engaged in the moves and focusing on how my body was and how I was breathing. Really enjoyed it!

I decided to keep all my stats the same for this and my other 30day challenge as I do think, now I will manage to move onto Level 2 once my 10 days on level 1 is complete. Hope you guys are having a good day. x

Bananas Days Done - 6, Days to go - 24
Sadia -- @ Level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)

Soo tired but got up and did level 2, muscles hurt when doing some of the moves, esp those damn military presses. Still cant plank but will build up to it, usually just do jumping jacks or something instead. Still love the ab work in this level, even on circuit three despite it beink plank-y (have to take wee breather on that move but manage most of it and try do wee bit extra at the end).

Bananas Days Done - 7, Days to go - 23

Tried level 3 today and had to stop 6 minutes in! Omg its hard! So ended up trying her yoga.meltdown vid,wasn't bad! Will be back on the 30ds wagon soon! Xx

Level 2 done again :). Found a few bits easier today and even managed a few planks! I'm rubbish at them so hopefully starting to get there :D.
Still hate the strength on circuit 3 :rolleyes:

Bananas Days Done - 8, Days to go - 22

Level2 again, still rubbish at planks and the strength on circuit three...keep trying!

Bananas Days Done - 9, Days to go - 21

Back