The Alia Aswan Dam no more!!

Alia

Silver Member
Those much more cuddly people here will probably relate to this. :D

Prior to starting on slimming world I'd pretty much stopped having baths because in all honesty I did n't really fit in ours. I acted as a dam lol, needed only a couple of inches of water to get a full bath and no point adding more once I got in cause I'd end up with a two level bath :eek::eek:

Last night I really fancied a bath and decided to have one and ohhhhhh for the first time I can SOOOOOOOOOOO tell I've lost weight. So it's still a little snug but I was no way wedged in, could move easily and got out with such ease, I loved it.

:character00180:

Yeay! Well done you. I SO cant wait to have a bath again. Showers just dont cut it for relaxing.

That's amazing! :0bathtime: :D

Remember this feeling when you're next feeling low about food and your weight :vibes: :party0011:

Yay Alia I'm the same now and it's great! I just recently found I can get in the same bath as hubby (not together yet!) without flooding the bathroom floor. :giggle:

Well done:D

Yay Alia I'm the same now and it's great! I just recently found I can get in the same bath as hubby (not together yet!) without flooding the bathroom floor. :giggle:

Well done:D

Laura you got me all excited then - thought you meant together and was going to scream way to go girllllllllll - blimy if hubby and I tried to get in the bath together we would end up downstairs haha :p

congrats hope you had a lovely relaxing time and many more to come

Yeah!!! Thats a lovely thing to read!

I remember when I couldnt have a bath at my old house as I was just too wide to fit in it! I remember being pregnant and fancying a bath, only to have to shout on Hubby to prise me out...I sat and sobbed and wouldnt get in a bath for ages....now I have a bath with my Daughter sometimes and its lovely!

Back