The bars!

My fave is the cranberry, because of the texture (and the chocolate coating - lol) x

I had the orange one yesterday and it was quite nice.

Had the malt one last week and that was gorgeous! I cut it up into little pieces and ate it one by one.

Peanut one was quite nice too, quite chewy.

Got the cranberry one for sometime this week.

For me it's got to be:

1. Peanut
2. Cranberry
3. Malt Toffee

Yum Yum.

Louale x

I LURVVVVVE THE BARS!!! Well only the Cranberry and Peanut ones!!
I take a bar to work with me every day and have it as my first 'meal' at lunch time with a cuppa black coffee and my water. HEAVEN!! The cranberry are my fave by far!!

I did try the other flavours but they made me fly to the loo!! (Sorry tmi!!)

Kj xxx

Although I love the bars, If I have one, then the urge to eat something, is just overwhelming! So this time round no bars for me :(

i also love the bars. i have one most days now.
i buy every single bar except peanut (chocolate, toffee, caramel, orange, cranberry).
i like to grab 4 bars (for example a cranberry, chocolate , orange and toffee) then i cut each one into quarters and take one quarter of each bar and cut the pieces up into small nail size pieces . then i put them in a lidded pot and shake them up and sit and eat my pick n mix style as i watch tv in the evening. :)
cherylxx

Oooh what an excellent idea!! Thanks for that!! :D

I'm with shazzy on this - need a bar a day and peanut and cranberry have some substance to them - and taste the best imho!

Only one I can stomach is peanut but wouldn't say its nice. Keep it in freezer and you will be chewing for ages :)

Had the malt Toffee one again today, I think this is my fav, tastes like a finger o fudge:p

Back