The Biggest Loser - Sky Real Lives - Finale on way!!

Hi DQ,

My darlings have gone and lost the Sky mag - can you tell me when it is on again? I watched it most of this evening. Would love to know when the next episode is on

Thanks Gaynor

OMG I love The Biggest Loser but I have Virgin not Sky! Is it on a channel I would have? It used to be on LivingTV

I caught this on Monday I nearly cried when the kicked off the father/daughter team it was the right choice but for only half of them.

I also think the guys should have given the phone cards to the two who didn't know each other before the start of the show as they have no-one with them at the ranch and all the others have a partner of some sort

I also think the guys should have given the phone cards to the two who didn't know each other before the start of the show as they have no-one with them at the ranch and all the others have a partner of some sort

^^ plus they finished the challenge they really needed that boost.

Tis on Sky Real Lives at 9.00 p.m., channel 253. Repeated on channel 254. Believe it is just Monday nights, although they do repeats during the week at varying times. Have no idea if you can get Sky Real Lives on Virgin :confused:

Watched it yesterday with the DDs which was interesting - they are definitely listening to the nutritional advice! :cool:

I Loved This Programme And I Thought They Done Away With It,well They May As Well Have As I Dont Have Sky Ive Got Ntl/chorus.
Is It Only On Real Lives Does Anybody Know Or Must I Miss It Altogether????
Elaine X

Thats Such A Shame As It Really Does Inspire You,ah Well Not To Worry,thanks For Checking Hun,
Elaine X

There were lots of episodes on Sunday! Might be again this Sunday but we'll have to wait and see

It's on every night this month I believe - part of their amazing weight loss series! :clap: Repeated lots as well :D

Back