The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Hopefully taking Alfie for a run with my friend tomorrow, its been a good few weeks since my last but i'm keen to try it again with the buggy and hope that it doesn't cause me pain like last time or thats it, no more buggy running sorry Alfie! ;-)

i've seen that my friend does it every year in America! looks a little insane for me atm - wouldnt have the confidence myself.

good luck for it though, how long until the event? x

whereabouts is that one then Emma? I know theres always one in London but think theyve expanded quite a bit now to like Midlands and Edinburgh etc..

i remember my friend showing me photos and just the thought of it makes me cold.. defo not for me yet! :p good luck though youll have to keep us updated :D

ooh nice, wheres that at? i've done an hour at Bokwa today.. got a blister on my stomach from my exercise pants! the pull strings rubbed and its dead sore.. im milking it like a gud'un :D x

Battle wounds widow!

My scales say I've gained a stone in 3 weeks. A stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely gutted.

divnt be daft. your scales are blatantly broken!

Dunno like lol my trousers are dead tight!

If and its a big if you have gained a stone It'll be water and the sudden change of diet surely, I mean have you eaten crap for 3 weeks?

Putting on 5lb's over 2 weeks really hit me hard, ok so not enough to do any exercise but enough to make me look at my eating habits a lot more.

I'm sure a few days of drinking more water and 100% on plan you'll see a huge difference, on the scales and in your trousers lol!

Hey folks, hope you don't mind me joining in, Been at sw since June last year only do green days and have lost just over 2.5 stone. I was wondering if I could ask some advise, in October I started to train for running and my weight lost halted for the two months I was training, as soon as I stopped training weight loss picked up!! I really need to start toning and exercising as my wedding is September but scared of halting the loss again anyone any thoughts?! I really want to exercise!!!@

do you only do green days because you're veggie? maybe get more nuts / dairy etc in for protein and reduce your carb intake especially on a night time. That was my advise from personal trainer as my weight loss was pretty much none existent when i was exercising and I have a lot of weight to lose!

any exercise gone on this week?

gym with the new hot male trainer (did a circuit with me for FREE - i love him even more) and walk to and from pub today and tomorrow is race for life! :) x

Good luck with ur race for life :)

I did A mile sprint Monday,spartan training Tuesday,bootcamp weds,was ill thurs so couldn't do kettlercise,bootcamp fri and heading off to running training in about an hour xx

what sort of training are you doing for Spartan race?

powerwalked the race for life with a friend (who has a bad knee) in 48mins :) dead proud of us both! x

blackwidow said:
what sort of training are you doing for Spartan race?

powerwalked the race for life with a friend (who has a bad knee) in 48mins :) dead proud of us both! x
At the moment I do: a mile sprint followed by 20 sit ups,50 lunges,50 squats,30 burpees and 3 x 30 second planks but gradually increasing the amount x

burpees.. rather you than me! :D

Back