The Countdown Has Begun...

I think that will be my next pay day treat. Tho of course if my OH asks the price it will be 25 pounds haha x

of course it was £25! Everything is ;)

I love my rice cooker. Was constantly ruining rice by not cooking it at the right temperature, now i can bang it on, and even if my sauce isnt ready, stick it on warming mode for a while!!

Xx

Lol £25!! :)

I love my rice cooker. Was constantly ruining rice by not cooking it at the right temperature, now i can bang it on, and even if my sauce isnt ready, stick it on warming mode for a while!! Xx

I stopped at a rice cooker but I saw the funniest thing last night! I went to my aunties and she was cooking tea... Rice... I took a photo of it cos it was so funny... Not the Tesco bag wrapped around the pan lid...!!

image-1858364646.jpg

I stopped at a rice cooker but I saw the funniest thing last night! I went to my aunties and she was cooking tea... Rice... I took a photo of it cos it was so funny... Not the Tesco bag wrapped around the pan lid...!!

View attachment 109721

pmsl what new cooking method is that eh?

Apparently you put boiling water in till it's boils then set up that contraption... Kettle was for weight... Think it's optional... Then turn the heat off and it's kinda steams... It's looked amazing so it must work but I was tickled!!

Oh dear... I also have a bread maker :)

PI really couldn't justify using it more than once...it was the juicer or the bread maker...bf made me choose!

PI really couldn't justify using it more than once...it was the juicer or the bread maker...bf made me choose!

Bread maker isn't great... I use it to mix the dough then shape it by hand... Ah bread....

Lol £25!! :)

Lots the magic price for everything when you've hidden all the packaging...my bf doesn't fall for it anymore tho lol

I reduce the price of everything if he asks. Him - your hairs nice, how much did that cost (110). Me - 40. It backfires tho when he gives me 40 pounds to treat myself to get my hair done :( x

That pic made me lol Mrsfeeneytobe. My bread maker has also only been used once too. I actually bought microwave rice, back in the day when I had rice, thinking I was being healthy lol x

I reduce the price of everything if he asks. Him - your hairs nice, how much did that cost (110). Me - 40. It backfires tho when he gives me 40 pounds to treat myself to get my hair done :( x

Lol rumbled! Mine just shakes his head in disbelief now

That pic made me lol Mrsfeeneytobe. My bread maker has also only been used once too. I actually bought microwave rice, back in the day when I had rice, thinking I was being healthy lol x

I know ...me too! Never seen rice cooked like that...luckily my mum taught me how to make rice right when I was 12...I have no excuse now!

a bag of micro rice? Any healthier than regular rice? Hilarious!!! I am pmsl!

I wouldn't know where to start cooking proper rice. Was microwave or, and probably more likely, from a Chinese to an Indian x

I wouldn't know where to start cooking proper rice. Was microwave or, and probably more likely, from a Chinese to an Indian x

Marie you're making me die tonight :D

I'd also be horrified if the OH suggested getting boiled rice from the take away. Even tho I know you can't tell the difference once it's drenched in a lovely creamy curry sauce. I was sooo bad. It's a wonder I've not actually had a heart attack x

I'd also be horrified if the OH suggested getting boiled rice from the take away. Even tho I know you can't tell the difference once it's drenched in a lovely creamy curry sauce. I was sooo bad. It's a wonder I've not actually had a heart attack x

If it was just the boiled rice, then that's hilarious!

Back