the cravings have started... help!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
it just seems as soon as i get to week 5-7 i start craving then fall off the wagon.... my biggest craving is stuffed crust pizza, i just cant stop thinking about it!! i made a pita pizza and it was actually really nice and did hit my pizza craving, but just cant get pizza and chocolate out of my head!! i can feel myself getting weaker... being not very happy at the mo isnt helping too. need some positivity please xxxx:cry:

Do you like the options hot chocolates? Those are quite low, sometimes when i have some syns to spare i use two sachets instead of one and then my choccy craving passes.

Dont restrict yourself from not having what you want, thats the beauty of syns. I read on here curly wurly's are quite low for syn values.

Cant really help with the pizza cravings.. i have gone off pizza since before i started SW. Me and my bf brought 2 pizza's back then, cooked them and they tasted rather strange, even though they were in date. Havnt touched any since. :yuk:

Hope your passing goes soon, you're doing well with your losses - well done.

ahh wish someone would give me a dodgy pizza tokill it for me lol!!! yeah i do ave options, i have one most nights, just really miss the hard cold sensation of choccy in my mouth... but curly wirlys i d lve them, maybe their under10 syns? as some days i dont use all 10 syns???

ooooo just fund these lovely beauties!!!

Cadbury Brunch Breaks, 23g 5.5 syns
Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons, 15g 3.5 synsCadbury Curly Wurly, 15g 3.5 synsCadbury Twirl, 22g 6 synsMilky Way Magic Stars, 12g 3.5 synsDairy Milk, 15g 4 synsCadbury Chomp, 12g 3 synsCadbury Fudge, 13g 3 synsCadbury Caramel, 16g 4 synsQuavers 4.5 synsSkips 4 synsSquares 5 synsFrench Fries 4 synsRyvita Mini's are HEBOaty Bars are HEBAlpen Light Bars are 2 for HEBGalaxy Ripple 9 synsKit Kat Senses 8.5 syns

I wouldnt wish anyone to eat the pizza i brought..i swear the meat ontop was off YUCK!

a 15g treat curly wurly is 3.5 on any plan...

a 26g curly wurly is 6 on any plan...

:D xx

Curly Wurlys are 6 syns! i have one most nights..hope you feel better soon x
oh godare they!!! i just found something that said they were 3.5?? maybe thats for a (not so fun) size??? how many grams are your curly wurly's?

well il have to look out for the 15g curly wurlys, maybe that will curb my cravings!! lol thankyou xxx

And a quality street size choccy is 2.5. If you get a hard centred one and stick it in the freezer it will takes ages to melt in your mouth!

Pizza is a nightmare. Me and DH are going to have a go at doing Jamie Oliver quick pizzas (cos the dough is super thin) but I need to do the maths first to see if it's worth it!

Tracie Green said:
it just seems as soon as i get to week 5-7 i start craving then fall off the wagon.... my biggest craving is stuffed crust pizza, i just cant stop thinking about it!! i made a pita pizza and it was actually really nice and did hit my pizza craving, but just cant get pizza and chocolate out of my head!! i can feel myself getting weaker... being not very happy at the mo isnt helping too. need some positivity please xxxx:cry:

tracie - new SW mag has a vegetable pizza recipe, might help with ur craving? before I started SW I was a huge pizza eater, pepperoni too - the worst kind!!! I hav had to erase all thoughts of them! :)

Hi my friend goes to slimming world classes so she gets me lots of recpies i havnt tried this one yet and i guess you need to know someone who goes to the meetings to buy the scan bran but anyway heres her chocolate fix :)
Slimming World chocolate brownies
4 Scan bran, 1 weetabix, 1/2 cup sweetner, 1 egg, 1 tbsp golden syrup, 1 tbsp chocolate spread
Break up scan bran and soften with boiling water, leave to soak, drain off excess water and mash scan bran with a fork, add crushed weetabix and all other ingredients, mix well put in lined cake tin ... (or silicone one) and cook for 20-30 minutes at gas mark 5 or 180̊C. or microwave until firm to touch (around 8 mins). turn out leave to cool. when cooled melt 75g of chocolate flavour cake covering and spread on top of cake, leave to set then divide into ten pieces 1.5 syns each lovely :)

tracie - new SW mag has a vegetable pizza recipe, might help with ur craving? before I started SW I was a huge pizza eater, pepperoni too - the worst kind!!! I hav had to erase all thoughts of them! :)
ooo thanx, i never think of buyING THat!! i will get that tooro thanx xxx

Hi my friend goes to slimming world classes so she gets me lots of recpies i havnt tried this one yet and i guess you need to know someone who goes to the meetings to buy the scan bran but anyway heres her chocolate fix :)
Slimming World chocolate brownies
4 Scan bran, 1 weetabix, 1/2 cup sweetner, 1 egg, 1 tbsp golden syrup, 1 tbsp chocolate spread
Break up scan bran and soften with boiling water, leave to soak, drain off excess water and mash scan bran with a fork, add crushed weetabix and all other ingredients, mix well put in lined cake tin ... (or silicone one) and cook for 20-30 minutes at gas mark 5 or 180̊C. or microwave until firm to touch (around 8 mins). turn out leave to cool. when cooled melt 75g of chocolate flavour cake covering and spread on top of cake, leave to set then divide into ten pieces 1.5 syns each lovely :)
ooo thanx very much!!!

And a quality street size choccy is 2.5. If you get a hard centred one and stick it in the freezer it will takes ages to melt in your mouth!

Pizza is a nightmare. Me and DH are going to have a go at doing Jamie Oliver quick pizzas (cos the dough is super thin) but I need to do the maths first to see if it's worth it!
oooo that sounds good, can u share the recipe and math???!! sounds lovely!! x

how about a tortilla wrap as a pizza base??? I know they are a few syns, but half of one would be okay perhaps? covered in tomatoes, cheese (HEA) and topping? xxxx

Back