THE DARK KNIGHT RISES!

I really enjoyed it! Wish we'd went to an earlier showing though as we didn't get out the cinema until 2.10am so was very tired lol

Hubby and I went to see this as we would have had to wait an hour and a half to see what we wanted to, Ted. I'm so glad we saw it though. I really really enjoyed it and I havent seen the other two films. It really didnt feel like three hours long!

Hubby and I went to see this as we would have had to wait an hour and a half to see what we wanted to, Ted. I'm so glad we saw it though. I really really enjoyed it and I havent seen the other two films. It really didnt feel like three hours long!

You MUST watch the second one. I still think it is the best of the trilogy by a long long way! The first is probably the weakest in my opinion but The Dark Knight is simply one of the most amazing films I've ever seen!

They must be doing something, obviously not Christopher Nolan, but another director using the guy (forgotten his name) who played the copper with that intriguing ending.

Trying not to give too much away incase people are reading who haven't seen it!

I dragged my friends 12yr old son to go see it with me, he was excited... I was jumping up & down in my seat embarrassing the hell out of him!! Loved every minute, seen it 3 times! :)

Back