Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

You deserve every pound of it x

Thank you. Feeling proud. I can do this!

Woohoo 6lbs - that's excellent :)

Thanks Sadie

6lb is amazing - well done!

Thanks Womble. I must say I've had a big smile on my face today.
I can do this!!

Another day done.
Feeling really well.
But what's with the weight going from places you don't want it to! There are definite gaps in my bra that weren't there before!

So tomorrow is my first major test - out for tea for mums birthday. I'm going to make wise choices and not work myself up about it. I'll be straight back on plan. I had no desire to go or eat at this stage but I want to share her day and enjoy some family time. Wish me luck!

Packs today - cherries & berries, caramel crunch bar and sweet n sour noodles. All good.

6lbs is fab! Can you believe you have made it to week 3? Before starting exante I wasn't even sure I'd make it to day 3.

Looks like you did great over Easter!! I don't mind losing weight in my bra, I like having a big chest but not a fat one. At the moment it feels a bit fat. People have told me my face looks thinner and that's annoying. Wish they'd say my bum looks smaller. I'm like you tho and havnt told people I'm doing it.

Have a great day !! And I agree more chilli in the sweet and sour.

You will do great with the meal, I've got a week off work for my birthday and we always go to an American diner that we love but I just can't have what I usually have but they do salads so will opt for that even though hats not what I really want! Also my dad has booked for him and his mum to take me and Lee for afternoon tea when we are off work, not sure how I will go no carbs on that x

Good luck - I am sure you will make great choices today :)

The first I noticed weight loss was with gaps in my bra! I was over the moon as that is one place I don't mind losing :D Large chests run in my family and I hate mine :(

Ha ha - well I don't want my boobs to shrink yet and it makes the rest of me look bigger. Could do with my stomach shrinking first - why does it never happen they way you want it to!

Feeling nervous about tonight. I really don't like salad so feeling a bit lost with what to choose!

Is there an online menu. I'll chose for you lol

Online menus the saviour of many diets! If you can try to choose in advance. Helps avoid quick decisions in the restaurant.

And if they have mixed grill or chicken/veg on skewers or fish/salmon, you can swap the chips for salad or veg usually.

Thanks - it's basically a gastro pub type place. They do chicken skewers so that's what I'm thinking with roasted veg (I know the veg will have oil but I really hate salad!)

Sounds yummy, and a good choice. Enjoy your dinner out!

Ok so I survived! But omg how good is having a bit of food!
Anyway, I had one shake about 11.30 and then we went out for tea for mums birthday. I had a hanging chicken kebab. Chicken pieces marinated in sweet chilli glaze (oops) and roasted veg. I gave the chips and pita away - after I ate 3 chips and then thought NOOOOO!!!
So I'll be back to it tomorrow and back on the zone. Hoping I've not done too much damage and I want to lose this weight so badly!

You'll be fine. Back on plan and packet food.

I bet the sweet chilli glaze was nice. Well done in giving your chips away. There is no way I could do that, I'd have to not order them to begin with as I have no willpower

Well done MrsN you made great choices! And I'm sure 3 chips won't have made a difference and you only had 200cals before the meal so you did great. You should be proud x

Back