Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

Fingers crossed!!! Feel ok this morning so hoping I'm still in ketosis.

I think you probably are as you only had one pack before going out :)

What willpower - giving away chips and pita, well done :0clapper:

But now all I can think about is those chips!

Everytime you think of chips take a sip of water :)

It's going fine. Feel great so I think I stayed in ketosis.
Just looked back on last time I did a vcld and week 3 was terrible - I only lost 0.5lb. Hoping for something better than that this time!

Here's hoping for a good loss :)

You will do great MrsN I only lost 2 and then 3lbs over the last two weeks and really expected more but I've got to stick with it. We are in this together. We could do with a big exante country house to all go to aka biggest loser and emerge in 6 months like butterflies lol X

Wouldn't that be just great - we'd all emerge looking fabulous!

Mmmmm an idea has come to mind now! How much could we charge? I would love to do something like that for real and help people like us! Put them up and feed them Exante, a bit of exercise and bob's your uncle! We would be saviours! Evans and simply be would be offering millions for us to stop, the nhs would send everyone to us lol!!!!! I feel like Alan Sugar right now, think it must be the kebab lol x

Ha ha!!! I actually applied for biggest loser!

Well we can do our own! How cool would it be!!!! X

Ha ha!! Never really wanted to be in front of the cameras though.

The British one was pants the American one was brilliant, I wouldn't like it though! X

And how many pounds does the camera add! I'd look like a proper blimp!

What are we like hey! Did you hear back from them when you applied x

No I didn't. I'm glad though.

Happy Friday!! Hope you are happy with weigh in!!!!

Argh so I've stupidly done what I've been telling others not to! I jumped on the scales this morning (weigh in is not until Tuesday) and they say I've put 1lb on!! I know I'm being stupid but I could cry. I know I had tea out but I really didn't think it would cause any damage as I can't have gone over 1000cals that day and have been 100% ts all other times. I'm upset because this diet is meant to have better results and I know I'm being silly as when I (hopefully) look over say a 4 week period I'll have a good loss. I'm also struggling to go to the toilet for the first time in 3 weeks.
Sob.

It's a temporary blip - I expect when the toilet issue has been resolved you will be back on track :)

Back