The Diary of a Yo Yo

I would love to lose a stone by Christmas. :)
Just thinking I've got 2 long weekends away between now and Christmas. One of them in birmingham :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon hun :), hope your well. No worries regards the holidays, I will put you down for hols the weeks you tell me ;) xx

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :wavey:

Just doing a quick catch up on diaries :p. Hope your well hun, have missed you ! :D I'm struggling to get my mojo back. Think I'm looking at a 7lb gain :eek:, I've not weighed for a few weeks. Anyway hope your well and having a lovely weekend :):) .

Kay xx

161056d1418576362-diary-yo-yo-images.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app
smile.gif
)

images.jpg

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Hi
I hope you are all o.k. I have managed to maintain since my last log in.

Between caring for my family and extra hours at work I have not had much me time. When I have got the time I am at the boyfriends and he does not have any wi-fi.
I will be just popping in and out for a while until I can get a little more sorted.

Missing you xxx

I hope you all had a good Christmas and are embracing the challenges 2015 has install for us xxx

Hi
I hope you are all o.k. I have managed to maintain since my last log in.

Between caring for my family and extra hours at work I have not had much me time. When I have got the time I am at the boyfriends and he does not have any wi-fi.
I will be just popping in and out for a while until I can get a little more sorted.

Missing you xxx

I hope you all had a good Christmas and are embracing the challenges 2015 has install for us xxx

Suzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D

So good to see u back lovely, I've missed you lots ;).

Well done for sts, that's brill considering the last few months have been hectic for you. Your so caring towards your family hun, I hope your getting some Suzy time to yourself. I look forward to you posting regular on here again. I have started a new diary, the link is in my signature, hope we continue to keep in touch. I'm sure once your back, you'll be kicking those pounds off in no time ! :D

Kay xx

:bighug:

Suzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D

I miss u, come back ... where are you ? The bunny wants to know lol :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello Everyone.
Since my last post ....
I have turned 40.
Left my partner of over 10 years ( Were still good friends. The relationship could not go any further. Due to commitments we both have and family issues. )
Mum has been in hospital again - Burst her appendix she has just started to do the cooking again. Still a few issues with housework and lifting.
Had my job changed at work as my supervisor has left.
Started my first time buyers ISA.
Maintained my weight.

Hello Everyone.
Since my last post ....
I have turned 40.
Left my partner of over 10 years ( Were still good friends. The relationship could not go any further. Due to commitments we both have and family issues. )
Mum has been in hospital again - Burst her appendix she has just started to do the cooking again. Still a few issues with housework and lifting.
Had my job changed at work as my supervisor has left.
Started my first time buyers ISA.
Maintained my weight.

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D

Your back !!

So good to see you back hun. I'm sorry you've gone through so much in the last few months. Really sorry to hear about your mum too, I hope she's feeling a bit better now. I'm amazed at how you've managed to maintain your weight, through everything you've been through. Your a really strong girl and I totally admire that about you. Welcome back to mins and I'm so glad its back ! :p Let's defo keep in touch hun and we can support one another on our weightloss journey like old times :) . I have a diary, the link is in my sig. Would be lovely to see you there. I'm currently not doing SW, its a long story but more about that on my diary, I don't want to hijack your thread :D .

I hope your week has started off well and on plan. Looking forward to seeing some of your recipes. Speak soon lovely ! :)

Kay xx

Hi. Everyone.
Since my last post. I got back with the ex. And split up for good after 2 weeks away meeting his family at a christening.
We're better as friends. I have got some fab friends in his family.
But could not have got through the last 2 months without my bestie.
So now it's back to plan A. Save for own house and move out from mum and dad's.
Especially now mum is better again.
But for now it's getting to target ASAP. My brother's wedding is only weeks away. I can wait. Then it's full steam ahead. ☺☺☺

Hi Suzanne xx lovely new minis rejoin post You've come such a long way now and have kept going through good times and bad. Time to put yourself first for once! At work now as you know but couldn't not be the first to comment! Hopefully chat later x

Hi Suzanne xx lovely new minis rejoin post You've come such a long way now and have kept going through good times and bad. Time to put yourself first for once! At work now as you know but couldn't not be the first to comment! Hopefully chat later x

Hello bestie. XX
I was so distracted from SW it all feels new again.
So pleased your on here. Would not be the same without you.
Well week 1 over of no tweaking and not really recording my good and 2 off.
Need to do the same next week if not more.
Looking forward to a me day tomorrow. As in doing what I want.
This involves catching up with you, losts of putting my feet up infront of tv ( lol ), cooking and eating nice food.

Hi
Determined to lose next week. Still focused. Have 10 syns left from yesterday ( this has been allocated to a piece of Macmillan cake with a coffee later. Have used some of today's on a glass of wine.
Slightly worried that my usual group has had to move to Friday temporarily for the 1 week. Bot I am working overtime until 9.30 pm. So currently thinking do I go a day early to a different group but the same consultant or go to a different group on the same night as my WI and maintain the momentum. Different consultant and group.
Option 1 - is more out of my way
Option 2 is on my way home and I am secretly intrigued to see how another group is run ????
Well will let you know later.

The last week has been strange. Feel like I am following a new plan as have tried new meals. Going to try the same this week.

Still undecided about my weigh in. ( Feel like I should go to a Thursday WI so I can stay to group rather that weigh not go.

Any way today is going to be a mad day. Stayed at besties last night. So going to cook a SW breakfast later. Take nan shopping and get her tea.

Then plan my weeks food for next week write my shopping list ready for tomorrow so I can shop in peace.

Have a good weekend ☺☺

Still undecided about my weigh in. ( Feel like I should go to a Thursday WI so I can stay to group rather that weigh not go.

Any way today is going to be a mad day. Stayed at besties last night. So going to cook a SW breakfast later. Take nan shopping and get her tea.

Then plan my weeks food for next week write my shopping list ready for tomorrow so I can shop in peace.

Have a good weekend ☺☺

...you forgot the bit about staying at mine tonight and cooking ANOTHER SW breakfast tomorrow ... :woohoo:

Well at least you've had a lovely SW cooked breakfast to keep you going at Nans :eat:
Gwyn and I certainly enjoyed ours thank you :p

image.jpeg

Back