The Diary of a Yo Yo

Still happy with my 1.5 off last night.
Have got some chicken and duck defrosting ready for chinese night on Saturday. Tea all ready for when I get home tonight. Then I'm going back out to do my shopping.

Resisting the Fat friday in the office. Turned down mc donnalds and had weetabix. Saving my syns for Monday. :) Going to have a day off :)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE. XX ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still happy with my 1.5 off last night.
Have got some chicken and duck defrosting ready for chinese night on Saturday. Tea all ready for when I get home tonight. Then I'm going back out to do my shopping.

Resisting the Fat friday in the office. Turned down mc donnalds and had weetabix. Saving my syns for Monday. :) Going to have a day off :)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE. XX ♥

Woohoo ! :talk017: Well done Suzy on your super duper loss ! :p So so happy for you hun, you've worked really hard this week on plan ! I hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend :):).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Doing o.k

Sorry not been around this week. Have been doing 6.00am to 4.30 pm at work.

Totally knackered. Off to bed soon.

Just weighing and going tomorrow as picking mum up from the hair dressers on way to the pub. At least I'll get an early night. Lol xxxx

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D I sent you pm's hun, I hope your well I really miss you. Was hoping you could join us on the challenge tomorrow, its the last week, we all want to finish it with a bang ! Couldn't do it without you, you have been a star on these challenges hun. Let me know your thoughts, I can still add you in after Monday ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Sorry I have not been on. Work is getting really busy.

I would love to join in the challenge for the last week.

I will start posing today. Xx

Yay ! :D Suzy's back ! Looking forward to your posts hun xx

Good Luck for tomorrow mornings weigh in for the challenge, hope you do smashing hun !! :D:party0011: :D

Kay xx

Hellooo Kay.
Hope you are o.k. xx ♥
Just checked the link out. Fab idea. Right up my street.
I have gone back to my old gym today as I have worked out a way of fitting it in.
I've been a little off plan over the last 2 weeks so I'm back up to 13.8 :-(
I'm just going for a steady 1 lb a week for now. :)

Hellooo Kay.
Hope you are o.k. xx ♥
Just checked the link out. Fab idea. Right up my street.
I have gone back to my old gym today as I have worked out a way of fitting it in.
I've been a little off plan over the last 2 weeks so I'm back up to 13.8 :-(
I'm just going for a steady 1 lb a week for now. :)

Ok hun I will add you, how much would you like to lose by 31st Dec ? we have 3 months left till the end of the year xx

Back