The Diary of a Yo Yo

Hey. Hun. I've not had a chance to update since my holiday. Got home midnight on monday. Back at work Tuesday took nan out for tea tuesday night. Had to make tasters for club tonigh last night.
Just having a salad for lunch. Finally back to normal.
How are you. How was your WI this morning. Xxx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey. Hun. I've not had a chance to update since my holiday. Got home midnight on monday. Back at work Tuesday took nan out for tea tuesday night. Had to make tasters for club tonigh last night.
Just having a salad for lunch. Finally back to normal.
How are you. How was your WI this morning. Xxx

Glad your getting back on plan hun :p, I'm missing you on my diary :D xx

Sorry for the gain hun, but at least you had a nice time off. Glad your back on the wagon and I know Super Suzy will have that weight off in no time ! :D

Kay xx

Day 1 fully back on plan thanks to Kay's Salad challenge.
Long day at work today. I was on the phones all shift taking subscription queries.
Starting at 6.30 tomorrow as overtime to try and get my emails done as it looks like I'll be on the phone all the time now as staff on holiday. Still going to try and ensure I leave at 4.30.
Breakfast , Lunch and snacks all packed up ready to go.
Feeling positive xx

Day 1 fully back on plan thanks to Kay's Salad challenge.
Long day at work today. I was on the phones all shift taking subscription queries.
Starting at 6.30 tomorrow as overtime to try and get my emails done as it looks like I'll be on the phone all the time now as staff on holiday. Still going to try and ensure I leave at 4.30.
Breakfast , Lunch and snacks all packed up ready to go.
Feeling positive xx

Yay ! :D You sound fully prepped for the week ! :p Go Suzy ! I saw your post for DAY 1 of the challenge, well done hun, your salad looks delish ! nom nom. Hope you have a fab DAY 2. Enjoy your day ! :):)

Kay xx

Fell asleep at 7.30. Just woke up intime to post my salad challenge.
Best get back to sleep as early start again tomorrow. Night night xxx ♥ ♥

Night night Suzy, sleep well hun ;), your doing fab on the challenge by the way ! :D

Kay xx

Morning.

My dad just said to me if you have done your back in why don't you stay in bed.

I said I've had this problem since I was 9 in now 38. That's a long time to stay in bed. Lol

I've just learnt over the years to manage to pain and get on with it. It is a muscular issue the doctors are hopeful that it will get better if I exercises as much as possible and keep up my physio routeen. :)

Hi.
Just thinking about my week so far.
Food wise. Good.
Syns have been stuck to.
Sick of fighting the bloated feeling and the tiredness as I'm on my period and back on the iron tablets. No supprise that I've put half on. :-(
Mum hopefully a little brighter. Managed to go out tonight without talking about death.
Dad all packed an ready to go on a stag do to Blackpool.

Hi.
Just thinking about my week so far.
Food wise. Good.
Syns have been stuck to.
Sick of fighting the bloated feeling and the tiredness as I'm on my period and back on the iron tablets. No supprise that I've put half on. :-(
Mum hopefully a little brighter. Managed to go out tonight without talking about death.
Dad all packed an ready to go on a stag do to Blackpool.

Hey Suzy hope your well hun :):). Whose been talking about death ? :eek: xx

Hi Kay,

My mum was talking about death. She has always had problems with her nerves. Since she had a breakdown when I was 3.

2 years ago Last week she came out of hospital after being in there for 6 months with guillan barre syndrome.
Since she came home she has had a don't care attitude. :banghead:

Last week Robin Williams suicide was in the news and she came out with... Well atleast I'm not that bad !

Thank god she seams o.k again now. Today was her birthday so all is good. :D

Morning Suzy :),

Really sorry to hear about your mum hun, but I'm glad she's starting to feel better. Your so amazing with your family, I really admire your inner strength ;). I hope your mum had a lovely birthday, she is blessed to have such a loving daughter like you . I hope you both had a fun time and enjoyed the food ! :p I have made a note for your day off on the challenge hun, that's absolutely fine and well done on resisting all those chips ! Woohoo ! Go Suzy ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay.

We had a good night. She has gone to watch the cricket in Northampton.

I'm picking her up later and going to the pub as it's Thursday. I have my local well trained. Green day so it's cheese and mushroom omelette with salad and a jacket potato.

Hope your having a good day xx ♥

Back