The Diary of a Yo Yo

Evening ( Just lol)
Well a little late posting than I wanted, but it's been a busy day.
Work was really busy after having a long weekend off. The office rules have changed so I can not eat fruit or veg bags at my desk. So from now on I'll be taking all of my breaks .
Food wise was good.
Breakfast was a scotch style egg. Made at the besties last night. (Egg wrapped in the New SW sausage rolled in ham crumbs and baked.
Lunch was Italian chicken stew. ( Slow cooked chicken thy chunks, leeks, carrots , mushrooms, bacon chunks with a few tints of tomatoes and Herbs )
Tea was lovely. Thank's to my bestie. Sausage casserole (4 syns )
Followed by fresh fruit frozen yoghurt and mini meringue ( 4 syns ) 20161003_181756.jpg

Tomorrow's food all done so I can have more me time :woohoo:

So good night all x:snoopyhouse:

Yummy! Can't wait to have mine later! Xx

Hi.
Had a blip earlier.
Bad afternoon at work. Fellow colleague constantly asking me stuff so I stop what I'm doing to think about what she is asking me, then I get frustrated because I get behind.
Plus we can't eat fruit at our deskd only sweets. So I did not get my sugar fix not afternoon. Left the office feeling emotional and drained. Had to pop into waitrose for some veg. So I had my last egg ( as pic earlier ) to help me about the chocolate. But got home and did not say all of my tea.
Cottage pie with carrot, swede & celeriac mash topping. Added cheese as not used all of milk or syns today.

Hi.
Had a blip earlier.
Bad afternoon at work. Fellow colleague constantly asking me stuff so I stop what I'm doing to think about what she is asking me, then I get frustrated because I get behind.
Plus we can't eat fruit at our deskd only sweets. So I did not get my sugar fix not afternoon. Left the office feeling emotional and drained. Had to pop into waitrose for some veg. So I had my last egg ( as pic earlier ) to help me about the chocolate. But got home and did not say all of my tea.
Cottage pie with carrot, swede & celeriac mash topping. Added cheese as not used all of milk or syns today.

You've done well to stay on plan today hunni x Lets hope tomorrow is better x
Gutted I forgot my egg!!!

Hello all,
Today is ...... International leave work on time day

So far so good.
BBreakfast was 40g of wheat crunch (HE B ) With milk ( HE A)
Am snack = packet of hoops ( 4 syns )
Lunch was cottage pie with celeriac, carrot and swede topping and 3 syns of cheese .
Forgot my fruit for work so may have some snack a jacks to tide me over later. 20161004_184028.jpg

Food looks stunning as usual Suzanne xx Hope you got off work on time!!! Xx

Food looks stunning as usual Suzanne xx Hope you got off work on time!!! Xx

Hi.
I did get off on time. Nan called as I was sitting down for my tea. So I popped over to get.
Then made quiches for breaktime munchie not getting any speed inbetween meals. :(

So how do you feel at the moment? Do you think not being able to snack on fruit at work will affect your weight loss?

So how do you feel at the moment? Do you think not being able to snack on fruit at work will affect your weight loss?

I've had half the speed food compared to last week. :mad:
Ended up using syns on crisps yesterday as hungry and I don't like doing that.
Going to try half a Melon for breakfast and quiches for breaks for next 2 days. Up my water and cross fingers. Lol :(

Good luck hunni x you're so motivated I'm sure you'll be ok xx

Well.
Half on. Could not be more gutted.
So what am I going to change this week.
Less Facebook more mini's.
1. bring back the fruit. Not sure how but I need my melon bits. :watermelon:
2. Just have carbs with 1 meal a day.:eat:
3. Plan more :eatdrink051:
4, swap my wine for g &t :very_drunk: ( I do syn it but it's easy to go over )

All of this is fine but I can not do this without Dawn and mini's as just knowing that you are all here helps. So thank you guys for being here.

Well.
Half on. Could not be more gutted.
So what am I going to change this week.
Less Facebook more mini's.
1. bring back the fruit. Not sure how but I need my melon bits. :watermelon:
2. Just have carbs with 1 meal a day.:eat:
3. Plan more :eatdrink051:
4, swap my wine for g &t :very_drunk: ( I do syn it but it's easy to go over )

All of this is fine but I can not do this without Dawn and mini's as just knowing that you are all here helps. So thank you guys for being here.

Always here for you hunni xx
It was just a blip. Practically a maintain really so nothing to worry about. Let's aim for a pound next week and see how it goes. I was thinking about swapping wine for G&T! Those tins are 4 syns each so basically you can have two tins for every glass of wine. And like you say, easier to count xx

Thanks @skinnydawn :innocent002:
I just don't get it. Going to do a propped SW diary and countdown my syns from 105 on here. :hide:

Sounds like a solid plan to me :greenapple:
I honestly believe it'll show next week as there was absolutely no reason for that little gain xx

Morning.
1.10 am see you mad. I was dead to the world.
Sorry for not post. I had set myself up. But fell asleep fully clothed on bed with glasses and tablet set. :mad:
Thinking should do my mini's stuff downstairs in living room. Lol
Need to go to nan's said I would be there for 10.00 and not dressed yet.
Will do a catchup later :D

Evening.
I'm home and sitting down feeling more confident. Thanks to @skinnydawn.
Sunday's are I am told a day of rest.
Well today was not. Worked on my nan's garden for 8 hours. Had a 5 min break to have a salad.
But the best bit of the day was popped round the besties for a catch up. Was hungry but did not want much to eat so had poached eggs on toast.

So back home and have got my overnights oats made, and bolognese out of the freezer for tea. ( lunch is already at the besties as working half day )

Looking forward to a nice day tomorrow.

So glad you're feeling better about it all now :) It's so demoralising when you KNOW you've done everything right yet the scales don't agree with you! :banghead:
Everything is planned for another 'good' food day tomorrow (thanks to you! :0clapper:) and a nice relaxing afternoon with Bridget and her baby. Plus think of all the BM we're going to do shopping for shoes lol xx

Back