The diary of Janalot :)

Hahaha Jan your going to ware yourself out your that excited lol bit loving your posts x

Ohhhh Sid I know lol still in my good mood today!!!! Although still got sore throat but hope the mood stats all say!!! Bounces bounces all way to train station :)

Oh I did!!!! With the exception of my site throat! Booooooooooo got some syrup to soothe it couldn't find sugar free though lol x

Awwwww due to my sore throat and head my other half had a bath run for me coming in and two burgers with parsnips cooking in the oven for me :)

Downside..... He put the burgers above the parsnips and the burger fat dropped onto my parsnips, he was so gutted when I said I couldn't eat them booooooo :( not one to dampen his good work I rubbed them with kitchen roll and it was the most delicious dinner I've ever had lol

Now I know why I'm marrying him lol xxx

Orrrrrr canny xxx

Moooooooooooorning Jan x

At least with all us looser it won't sink now....preDukan it fidnt have a chance lol

Haha I like that Sid!! Well I survived the week in work with 2 huge birthday cakes, 3 cheese cakes and 20 meringues on the go and didn't touch not one!! I bought a meringue as for charity and gave it to a client!!! I'm well chuffed! X

Well done!! for preparing planning AND resisting ;-) u are doing so fab, hope ur throat gets better soon, see if u an find sugar free tunes, u can have 4 or 5 a day but they may make u windy miller ;-)

Thanks Kirsty! I don't know how I done it between the pitying looks and the gorgeous smell of them all :( I kept going in the back room to file or get water to distract me but it was hard going! I nearly caved one time as I walked past them but I pictured my wedding dress and dragged myself away!!! Few months ago I would have parted the hand of people around the cakes like Moses and shoved them down my throat!!!! Haha how you getting on? X

HAHA! Better this week after last weekends major derailment! Am focused and back on plan, but planning a nite out next fri and wont be held responsible for my actions after many vodkas:D stayed in tonight so can have a 'good week '. Need to plan some new meals though am defo losing will to live re roast chicken. I have enjoyed the fresh garlic/chilli/spring onion combo with chicken an veg, five spice and beansprouts and then found face down in it, but always same meals!

I know what you mean I eat the same meals every week! Tonight I had quark and garlic stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bresaola it was yummy!

Here's a few I have as suggestions? But prob same as yours!

Mince in chopped tomatoes with onions and peppers
Chicken in a curry and yogurt curry
Burgers with quark and cayenne pepper parsnip chips
Chicken stuffed with garlic and quark wrapped in bresaola
Chicken stuffed with yogurt and garlic dipped in egg and rolled in medium oat bran (keives!) with parsnip mash
Steak plain or cooked with peppers and onion on top with parsnip chips
Egg omelette
Shepards pie with mince and cauliflower mash on top
Fish dipped in egg rolled in oatbran (fish fingers!)
Dukan bread based pizza
Chicken pieces dipped in egg rolled in fine oat bran and lightly fried to make chicken dippers!

You probably know all this so ignore if you do lol
There's loads more but I tend to hover around the above :)

Your doing great honey pie keep up the good work!!! X

Last edited:
Jan, love this!!! :D :D :D

You should start a new thread on the front page, darling, it would be great to see what we're all eating

P x

Morining Mrs. Happy Knickers lol, like the meal ideas good idea from Pauline start a thread gives a few ideas. Any way.....when you coat your fish/chicken in the oats do you add salt and pepper to make it more savory????????

Hey thanks guys :) I added another 2 I forget, and I am still as happy as a new spring lamb today :) wohooooo

I was going to add the list to the front but wasn't sure as a few people like to jump in with a been there done that attitude rather than just smile politely and leave it be as help for newbies!! It's not a competition its a group to all come together and help but sometimes feels like you get shot down Lol

Sid depends what mood I am in I add salt and pepper a few times I've added paprika if I'm feeling cheeky lol

Hope you both feeling fandoodaly tasting today and the sun is shining on your beautiful (one chinned) faces :) haha
Xxx

Last edited:
Peeing down in Scotland today but I'm off out galavanting for new shoes as I seem to have went from a 6 to a 5 wish it would come off my ass instead!!!! And few new blouses I must admit km looking a bit trampy in work as clothes too big but my smaller clothes still but tight and I refuse to buy in betweens for a few weeks!! Off to charity shop I go get me some bargains to tide me over :) x

Back