The diary of Janalot :)

Hello my lovelies very kind of you to ask after me thank you :) I'm ok just really busy getting few last things sorted fir wedding, busy at work and my sister still has no results from her scan :( still no idea what it is where it is or what surgery is required and the hospital aren't being to helpful in chasing this up! My sister's at her wits end, although she did say in a strop 'I hope I die and you sue them, oh and you can get my car!' Lol she was kidding but I wish they would hurry up!!!

On a lighter note I didn't weigh in on Monday due to totm but done a mini weigh in yesterday and down 2 plus 2 from wedding meal so back on track down 20 pounds. Wohoooo

How you guys all doing????

Oh and Laura....

'Suuuuuuuuuuuddddddenlllllllyyyyyy seeeeyyyyyyyymooooouuuurrrrrr!!!!!!

Xxxx

How odd I was typing this and your message popped up Sarah! My sister was taken to a&e today and is having emergency surgery :( just waiting to see what's going on but at least something is happening ?

Thanks for the encouragement I'm tempted to binge but can't use her as an excuse to be fat!
Lol Xxx

jan9209 said:
How odd I was typing this and your message popped up Sarah! My sister was taken to a&e today and is having emergency surgery :( just waiting to see what's going on but at least something is happening ?

Thanks for the encouragement I'm tempted to binge but can't use her as an excuse to be fat!
Lol Xxx

Oh jan u hope she's ok I'm sure it will all be fine and it's good there doing something
Don't u dare binge! If you do there will be no more singing because crap food is not good for your outstanding vocal cords!! I'll make u go sit on the naughty step until u forget what bad food is!!
Xx

It's ok I stepped away Laura sico phoned to say I'll be off tour lol

I need to go off topic a minute.. ... I jydt swallowed a huge flying thing of some ssort!!!! Arghhghhhhh was walking and talking on the phone and something went in my mouth and I swallowed it before I realised yuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk I dropped my phone and started gagging, prob a fly but felt the size of a bat!!! Omg. I feel I'll I've drank loads and it feels like it's hiding in my throat lol how horrific!!!!

Wonder how many carbs will be in it

I'm going to shower like a scene in the crying game :(

BOAK !!!!!!!

Xxx

OMG JAn I shouldn't laugh but am 'weak' at ur flying thing episode!! HAHAHAHA! 'wonder how many carbs will be in it ' brilliant!!
Sorry to hear about ur sister and her emergency op, she will be in good hands in hosp and with u looking after her, well done on ur weightloss too. You are doing fab xx

Jan what a time your having...............hope all is well with your sister update when you get a minute xxx

Oh kirsty I swear to god I was gagging for about 6 hours!! If you ever want to cheat I'd recommend eating a fly puts you right off your grub :( but been told there's more protein in them than carbs so should be ok!

Update for everyone sisters being kept in drugged up and in the emergency op list but even after so many internal and external scans they still don't know what they are dealing with as and as it's so complicated they don't want to rush it so making her comfortable.
Good news it hasn't grown more still 15 cm and weighing 7 pounds and she needs a c section op to remove it (hopefully it won't lead to a full hysterectomy)

Hate seeing my big sister in so much pain :(

I stroked her hair and lovingly sang soft kitty to her but she told me to eff off as it felt and sounded like she was being mauled by a lion! Better cancel my x factor audition lol

Thanks everyone for asking it means a lot Xxx

hahahahahahahaha Jan you made me laugh today first the fly and now your singing lion stint lol wish I had a caring sister like you xxx:8855:

I wish she appreciated it as much as you sid she has banned me from visiting if I sing again!!! Charming! Xxx

That's pretty much what I told my OH to do when he tried to stroke my hair when I was in labour for the first time! he learnt his lesson and kept his distance after that.

At least your sister is in exactly the right place if anything does need to be done urgently. Fingers crossed for her - and don't forget to take lots of Dukan-friendly snacks if you're hanging out at the hospital x

Aw, sounds like a stressful time, but at least your sister is getting it sorted now. I bet she really appreciates all your support.

Flys are full of protein? Right, that's it - I'm off to cycle through the woods with my mouth open! :Dx

long night ahead jan xxxx thinking of you and your sis xxx

Haha ceridwen that made me laugh!! Yes apparently so but I wouldn't recommend utterly yuuuuuk!!!

Thanks both x

Just be glad when she's out and can see her make sure she safe albeit in tons of pain Xxx

Back