The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

Thanks :D I suck at the boxing, my co-ordination is shockingly bad! Am craving food so much this evening, I blame the damn period! Have had a grilled grapefruit, a teeny bit of hoummus and 3 low fat black pepper crackers. This has put me over a little bit, so i'll have to take a few points off tomorrow, or do some exercise to earn it back. Hopefully it won't be pouring down with rain so can take the doggies on a long walk :)
I think the evenings are definatly the hardest times on this diet, for me anyways, as this is the times i'd normally eat loads of rubbish. I also seem to use up most of my points in the day with very few left for the evening, which is good in that it keeps me from having too many snacks, but bad on days like today when I just need something! Never mind, all part of losing weight and teaching myself to change for the better. Am off to watch sex and the city :) x

p.s surely shopping counts as exercise?! With all the bags as weights? :D x
Oh yes, most definately! I feel it is only right to buy lots of things too to increase the weight you would be lifting...all in the name of WW!! :D
Have fun!

Too right!!!!!!! :D

Woohoo! Shopping it is then! Purely for exercise reasons of course ;)
Have only just woken up after an amazingly long lie in, and am now snuggled on the couch with a blanket - I love weekends! :D Gf made us a delicious weight watchers stylee fry-up for only 5 bargainous points - woop woop! Which consisted of: 'diet' bacon, egg, ww beans, mushrooms, crustless bread toast and low fat sausages. It was actually really nice to have a fry-up that wasn't swimming in grease and to fill full afterwards but not sick because of how much i'd have eaten! And she's doing the washing up, how lucky am I? :D x

I'm a bleedin saint :p

uumm that healthy fry up sounds yummmy!

It was :D Have been busy today doing loads of cleaning, the whole house is now sparkling, surely must have earnt some exercise bonus points from that?! Now just deciding what to have to eat. And looking forward to x factor - woop! Diana is my fave, can't wait to see what she'll be singing tonight. x

It was :D Have been busy today doing loads of cleaning, the whole house is now sparkling, surely must have earnt some exercise bonus points from that?! Now just deciding what to have to eat. And looking forward to x factor - woop! Diana is my fave, can't wait to see what she'll be singing tonight. x

Diana is from my hometown - so i suppose ive got to be up for her lol

I heard Diana might be pulling out? Is that all rubbish??? I hope Daniel goes!! He is beginning to get sooo annoying!!

Nooo she can't pull out!! The anarchy of it all!! I hope Daniel goes too - can't stanf him!! And what was last week all about - Austin going!?! There is no justice in the world!!!
On a food note, just had loads of salad, hoummus and ryvita type crackers with some peppers etc, very healthy and nice :D Feeling sooo much better about myself, even after just a week. I <3 WW! xxx

Mmmm just had a lovely treat, an idea that I found on here :D

1 merengue nest
1 fruit pot - peaches and pears
1 weight watchers vanilla yoghurt :D

Really nice and very low points, only 2 1/2 for the whole thing! x

That treat sounds yummy! Will have to give it a try :D
Me and the OH are getting ready to watch X-factor tonight too :)

And what was last week all about - Austin going!?! There is no justice in the world!!!

I know!!! Was not the hugest Austin fan, but he did not deserve to go!!
Daniel just annoys me because everytime he thinks his votes are low he mentions his wife!! It is a shame what happened but so annoying to keep going on about it!! I just think of the Peter kay prog everytime he is on!!
lol

He just makes me CRINGE! The winking, smiling into the camera, the air grabbing - I can't take anymore! He must go!! x

we'll be sky + ing it so we can fast forward each act if their pants lol

Watching x factor now - loving it! Just had dinner, yummy pitta pizzas consisting of:
mini pittas
tomato and basil sauce
cherry tomatoes
baby sweetcorn
light mozzerela pearls
mixed herbs
red peppers

Twas lush x

Back