The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

good luck for your WI :D is it tomorrow morning or evening? Either way I shall try check in before and after work to find out how you both do :D x

wooop wooppp!! well done Princess! You have been so motivated you deserve to do brilliantly so am thrilled that you have!!
Well done!!
Hope gf is just as good!

Sunday

Got woken up early this morning by the pooches (thanks boys) and then remembered it was weigh in day!! We both went down to get weighed on the wii fit, and both had great results. I'm so happy,I feel like i've found something that I can really do for the long term. I haven't felt hungry or deprived, or struggled to find things I can eat. I don't feel sick or bloated or guilty after eating anymore, which is amazing. The weight loss is almost a bonus! I've been eating actual meals instead of just loads of snacks and have so much more energy. Can't wait for the next weigh in already! Would love to lose 3lb so that I will be under 15 stone, but am happy with any loss, as long as it keeps going down, that's fine with me :D
Am going to have a productive day today, starting with cleaning out the car - it's soooo dirty! Filled with clothes, shoes, rubbish and doggy hair - yuck!! Had breakfast - cinnamon and raisin bagel and a weight watchers lemon and lime yoghurt - only half a point :D

PP x

p.s thanks for all the replies and support :D

Well done on your weight loss this week...that's great! :D xx

Look at you two with your matching weight loss lol. Bloody brilliant result and fingers crossed for your 3lbs next week.

In't weight watchers brilliant?

Thanks for the comments :D yay for weight-watchers! Woop woop! Just went to have a look round the shops, so many gorgeous party dresses - I want them all!! Also tried on a size 18 dress in monsoon and it was too big :D This made me very happy!
Came home to our lovely warm house (heating on full blast) and made a stirfry, with tesco stirfry sauce (garlic,ginger,soy), straight to wok noodles and loads of stir fry veggies, only came to 5 points altogether! Fab :D Have plenty of points saved for tonight now so can have a nice dinner and a treat :D xxx

Well done on your first week, Weight watchers is definately the best diet in the world! Its not even really a diet more of a healthy eating plan and I love it! I lost 4.5 stone on it previously but this time (post baby!) i'm looking to shed the lot! (which is ALOT!!)
Looking forward to hearing all about what you're up to
Love Sarah xx

I still have 9 whole points to use this evening and don't know what to use them on! Normally I have none and am dying for food! Hmm..what to have...x

Well done to you. That is a fab first week :D Goodluck for next week :)

hey pink princess - well done on the 7lb - bet you were both dancing around the room in sheer delight! i know i would have been!

goodluck for your next wi and i hope you make your 3lb x

Thank-you :D
Just had some yummy veggie burgers in pitta bread with salad. Points all used up now. Looking forward to starting week 2 on weight watchers - the best diet ever!! :D xxx

well done sweetstuff...

congratulations on your half a stone - thats fantastic :) and congrats even more on the monsoon dress being too big! :D good luck for your coming week, i'm sure you will both do brilliantly :) x

Wow! Well done you! Fab loss!x

Back