The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

sneaky weigh ins are not sneaky when you announce them on the board! Bad PP! :copon:

if you get a headache, blame Em - she gave me the smiley! :p good luck for the rest of the week though :D

I have been very productive today. Organised all my uni work/folders etc, sorted out the mountain of shizzle in the kitchen, done loads of washing, cleaned up all the doggy poop from the garden (my worst job!) - how can two teeny doggies make so much poop!?! Now just have to write the plan for my psychology exam next week, ugh, I hate psychology! It is dull dully dull! I still want to get a decent grade though, so best get cracking with that :( Haven't eaten anything today! Had a latte this morning and then forgot about food as I have been so busy! Will go and see what's in the kitchen otherwise i'll have to use up all my points this evening, which isn't good really x

aye get something in you now.. you could upset your body clock - also apparently if you eat more than 3hrs before bedtime, your body doesnt have time to process what you eat and so its twice as likely to end up as fat!

Panic over! I have eaten! Lol, had a Tesco light choices sweet and sour chicken ready meal, it was quite nice, but I struggled to eat the whole thing, I think my stomach might be starting to shrink! x

How great is Gok Wan!? I love him so much!! Watching Miss Naked Beauty now and loving it! Go natural beauty and not having to look like something out of a magazine! :D
Had my dinner, although I hadn't eaten that long ago I didn't want to leave it too late, had spinach and ricotta tortellina, chicken, red peppers, green peppers, onion and tomato and basil sauce - yum! :D xxx

Had my dinner, although I hadn't eaten that long ago I didn't want to leave it too late, had spinach and ricotta tortellina, chicken, red peppers, green peppers, onion and tomato and basil sauce - yum! :D xxx

OMG tummy rumblingly, mouth wateringly that sounds absolutely delish!!!! :D You sound like you're doing so well xxx

Cheers hun :D I feel really happy about how it's going, loving it so far. I feel much healthier already and have a lot more energy! Looking forward to seeing some real results and buying new clothes! Don't even feel like i'm on a diet most of the time, more just like i'm eating healthily, it's great! xxx

that tea sounds LUSH! :p yuuuuuuuuummy!

Hiya pinky! your dinner sounded well nice, yum! I love Gok Wan too, i'm just watching him on demand and i love love love that show! Vanessa is a bit of a bulldog though isn't she!! x

Vanessa is scary! Rather them than me getting interviewed by her - yikes! Just made a yummy amazing sandwich, 50/50 crustless bread, turkey bacon, cheese and a fried egg - it was sooo nice!! Only 5 1/2 points for the whole thing - yay! :D Having a good day today, we went shopping to the giant asda and took the weight watchers calculator with us, got loads of lovely healthy stuff and stocked up on the essentials :D We got some skinny cow lollies to try too, lots of people on here seem to think they're nice, they looked yummy and might satisfy the late night chocolate cravings :D I cannot wait till weigh in, I get so excited about changing my ticker! (yes I really am like this!) Hope everyone else is having a good day too xxx

i love changing my ticker too! hence why i have an exercise one.. to satisfy my ticker changing cravings LOL :p

It really keeps me motivated! Love it :D Brrr is anyone else freeeezing today!? We've got the heating on full but i'm still so cold!!!! Off to do the exercise DVD in a min, that should warm me up! xxx

:whoopass: for the sneaky wi ;)

Lol - but wii fit maaaaaaaaade me!!! It's impossible not to look! Just been doing some workout DVD, not really keen on this one, very slow to start, had some boxing which was quite fun but I think I prefer the wii fit! Plus it's really long 120mins!!! I have given up but gf is still going with it! :D xxx

hahahahaha you got told off........ hahahahahaha

hiya hun, i went to a big asda as well yesterday and got loads of ww goodies and some of the mint skinny cow lollies they are so nice, the other thing i got that i love is the ww raspberry and white choc biscuits they are amazing! I was so sad and got my calculator out for everything, but surprisingly all the meals that are supposed to be good for you are higher in points than the asda smart price meals (figure that one!) so i got a few of them (75p each!) love it! Do you like heroes? I'm so excited about it! hope you're having a good evening, well done on the exercise vid, i really need to get doing mine! x

Hey :)

I know, Asda is the BEST for weight watchers food! Only thing I didn't manage to get was weight watchers pate - which I think exists! I got a 'good for you' one instead, it was only 53p (bargain!) and quite low in points too - yay! The skinny cow lollies we got were AMAZING! We had one each after dinner and they were so yummy, they taste just like hagen daz belgian choc!! Must get more tomorrow!!! Don't worry I had the calculator out for everything too, at least we are all equally sad! Makes it so much easier though, and then we don't have any nasty surprises about the amount of points in things when we get home! I like some of the weight watchers meals but find them reeeeaaallly small! I have to have loads of veg/potatoes to fill myself up with them. No i've never watched Heroes before, I thought you were talking about the chocolates - lol!! I'm going shopping with the gf on friday and I cannot wait!!! Woooo!!!!! :D xxx

The pate is sooo hard to find! Its really nice! I normally have a third of a pack which is 1 point and 6 bits of melba toast which is 1 point for lunch. 2 point lunch means huge dinner which is always good! lol

Back