The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

6 melba toasts for 1 point!!! I need those!!!!!!! Yummyness! The search for the ww pate continues!! xxx

I'm not cold! I'm the warmest I've been in ages :p I hate it when it's still cold even with the heating on. I must be getting old, I just think "this is gonna cost a lot".

Why is it your thread always makes me hungry? Mental note made only to read PP's thread immediately after eating :rolleyes:

Glad its going so well for you :D

you can get the pate at Morrisons :) x

Ahem *whispers*

What is melba toast? i haven't heard of/seen it :eek:

Ahem *whispers*

Tesco light choices dutch melba toast -very thin 8x4cms (ish) toasted wheat bread crackers. 1 point for 6 mini biscuits - very yum xxx

Ahem *whispers*

you were wrapped in cotton wool as a child, werent you? ;) we used to get wish melba toasts / wish sandwiches as a kid at my dads.. we'd either wish he had bread instead of the melba toasts, or wish he had something to go IN the bread.. :p

Tesco light choices dutch melba toast -very thin 8x4cms (ish) toasted wheat bread crackers. 1 point for 6 mini biscuits - very yum xxx

you tell PP off for talking about food and then you start! :p also, stop talking about non-core foods i cant eat now that i went nuts yesterday at TGIs lol :p

Hey everyone,

Just catching up on the melba toast conversation! Lol! Have been at uni today, didn't eat anything before I went as I wasn't hungry, so meant I was starving when I got home!! Had some ww ham and cheese sandwiches to stop me raiding the cupboards, and am going to have chicken in red wine sauce with pancetta and mushrooms with veggies and mash for dinner - yummyness!!! I am still freeeezing! Tomorrow we are going shopping and i'm sooo excited! We have a giant new shopping centre near us - Cabot Circus - it's AMAZING!! Hope you're all ok xxx

oh you do love you shopping PP! I went crazy in pound land tonight, cant wait to decorate my classroom!!!:D
Melba toast and pate is the shizzle! ha ha!

Yay for the melba toast and pate! I am going to get some tomorrow!! :D I do love shopping! I am the ultimate girly girl! Plus it's good exercise!!xxxx

ive always wanted to go to Cabot Circus - thats the one thats got 3 or 4 floors or something right? I need to check out if its as good as the metro centre :p haha.

It's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and amazing! ...Home - Cabot Circus

I can't wait!! I'm going to sleep in a min so i'll have lots of energy for shopping tomorrow! Plus it's 20% off in loads of shops, debenhams, dorothy perkins etc! Yay!!! :D xxx

Hey everyone,

Had a day off today - first one in three weeks! It was well worth the wait! :D Had Frankie & Bennie's breakfast this morning, it was gorgeous!!! Probably millions of points, but well earned and so worth it! Then shopped till we dropped, got lots of lovely new clothes, arms were aching like crazy with the weight of them all!!! Went food shopping after to stock up on more healthy stuff, plus some smart clothes for me to wear on placement next week. Then had a macdonalds on the way home for tea, again, no doubt was millions of points :D We cleared out our spare room when we got home, threw away all the old clothes that don't fit/we don't want anymore/are from the 90's etc! I am totally shattered now, legs aching like mad from all the dashing around the shops with lots of bags :D Hopefully would have earned a few points from that! Back on the wagon tomorrow, going to have a low points day to make up for the treat-day today. Very sleepy too as couldn't get to sleep with the excitment of going shopping today!! We also got Wii Cheerleader today! I cannot wait to play it! You do routines and cheers and design a cheerleader and use the balance board and can make up your own routines! Lots of activity points to be earned there!! :D
On a slightly not so happy note, went to check my bank balance today (as my bursary goes in today) to have my card swalloed by the machine - grr!) Go to the bank and some rude woman tells me my account has been closed because it is £90 overdrawn!!! The bank had not contacted me to tell me this :'( I now have to wait two weeks to get my bursary and student loan payment!! I am hating the bank (RBOS) so much right now! And will be opening an account with another bank this week. Apparently it's something to do with the economic climate at the moment..Luckily my gf got paid today too, so we won't starve or anything, but it is still totally ****! Never mind, they've written off the £90 so at least I won't have to pay that! Watching i'm a celeb now, does anyone else think Kilroy is a twat?!

Love PP xxx

Oooh thanks for the heads-up Jax!x

you were wrapped in cotton wool as a child, werent you? ;) we used to get wish melba toasts / wish sandwiches as a kid at my dads.. we'd either wish he had bread instead of the melba toasts, or wish he had something to go IN the bread.. :p

Aye yes, i was wrapped up in normal toast ;)x

We also got Wii Cheerleader today! I cannot wait to play it! You do routines and cheers and design a cheerleader and use the balance board and can make up your own routines! Lots of activity points to be earned there!! :D
Love PP xxx

Is it sad that i'm googling this already for my pay day next Wednesday! Sounds like great fun! Always wanted to be a cheerleader when i was little LOL!

Sorry to hear about the bank stuff - how annoying!!! Glad you got the £90 sorted though x

i'm googling it too! new balance board games - wahoo! :D hope your low points day goes good for you today PP :) xxx

Hey :)

Feeling not too great today :( Had a massive stomach ache last night and feeling very bloated today :( I think it was the macdonalds. My body seems to be rejecting the junk food! Am looking forward to healthy food today and to feeling better! xxx

I get a sore tummy with some junk food too now! Its not fun, hope you feel better soon! lots of hugs!! xx

Back