The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

Hey :)

Feeling not too great today :( Had a massive stomach ache last night and feeling very bloated today :( I think it was the macdonalds. My body seems to be rejecting the junk food! Am looking forward to healthy food today and to feeling better! xxx

Ive found that if I overdo things I feel really bagged up and bloated, things that I ate preWW with no problems now just make me feel bleurgh. I think our systems get so used to low fat food they cant handle mega fatty things.

Sorry to hear about the bank problem... I HATE banks... with a passion... when I win the lottery Im going to let those barstewards at First Direct know then bank my mega cheque elsewhere lol

Hope you have a good weekend x

Hiya pp sorry that you're not feeling well. I've decided that this is the time to give up smoking so i'm feeling crap too! Your shopping trip sounds like loads of fun, my parents live in plymouth so i go through bristol to get there i might go shopping there either on the way or coming back in jan excitement! What are you studying at uni? Sounds like that bank needs some manners! I hope you're having a good weekend, I went shopping today to buy veggies and milk and stuff and the car park was completely full and had to wait for 10 mins to pay for my stuff! Nightmare with a 2 year old!
Is it wi day tomorrow?

Sarah x

hi there. I find that i feel sick if i eat fatty things now so it has put me off. Our body definitely re-programs itself i think. Weird hey? Sorry, you are having problems with the bank. They suck! Goodluck for WI tomorrow x

Cheerleading was a bit lame to be honest... not very active at all - more to do with moving your hands around....

pffft can't wait for wiifit2 whenever that eventually comes out..

Thanks everyone :D Am feeling better now, will not be eating junk again for a very long time! We are going to have Christmas off (obviously!) so probably won't have any more days off until then. Had a weight watchers pizza today - chicken fajita flavour! It was soo yummy! We just had quorn sausages, smash and a giant yorkshire for our tea, with veggies, it was sooo nice!!! WI day tomorrow, am hoping for a small loss but will be happy with a STS, as we did have the day off. xxx

Cheerleading was a bit lame to be honest... not very active at all - more to do with moving your hands around....

LOL i should have waited and read this instead of getting all excited and going to tescos to buy it:eek: x

How did you get on this morning?

Well done! Fab loss. Here's to another good week. I have WI in the morning and I am nervous this week. Been a difficult week and although I have been within points I have been snacking more than usual....oh well. I hope i have as much luck as you both have had today :)

Just had delicious lunch; chicken goujons, mini wholemeal pittas, salsa, guacamole and tons of salad mmmmmm! Now finishing it off with a skinny cow triple choc ice cream! What diet?! x

Hiya hun, well done on the 2lbs thats great. You eat the nicest food honestly i'll have to start eating some of the stuff you make!

Well done on loss angel! hope youre lovin the 14's!! although i miss my point :(

Well done on the weight loss, that's great! xx

Well done on your loss this week - well deserved after all that exercise on the wii fit :) xxx

Having some tea now, then going to spend the evening doing my psychology revision - bleaugh! For tea i'm having a steam fresh meal, thai chicken in some kind of yummy sauce with rice and veggies :D Which leaves me with a few points for coffees to keep me awake this evening! Am going to watch Love Actually while I revise, love that film and haven't watched it in ages, makes me feel all Christmassy :D xxx

welld done on 2lb's off....

your food always sounds so lush :) x

will have to steal some ideas x

Thank-you :) Dinner was lush. Having a ww chocolate pudding now, omg they are amazing! I could eat 5..but I won't! Lol. Only 3 points, total bargain! x

Thank-you :) Dinner was lush. Having a ww chocolate pudding now, omg they are amazing! I could eat 5..but I won't! Lol. Only 3 points, total bargain! x

lol i love all the WW puddings.... yum!!!!! I have a sweet tooth and they are just lush!!!!!!

Back