The differences between CDCs when near target

chele80

On a mission
I have a friend on a baby forum I go on who is doing CD and had 3 stone to lose.

She lost 2 stone the first 3 weeks and her intention is to get to a BMI of 21. We're the same height.

Now yesterday my CDC told me that I need to think about moving up a stage once I get to one stone above a BMI of 25, which would mean 12 stone 4lbs.

So my friend started at 12 stone 7, is currently around 10 stone, with about 7lbs to go and is still on SS. Her CDC hasn't moved her up to SS+ or higher yet

Why would this be??

You should move up to the 810 plan once your BMI is 25 or below as it will no longer be safe for you to do Sole Source.

I really wanted to stay on Sole Source until I reached my goal (close to it now) but my consultant told me it wouldn't be safe because I will start to burn muscle as well as fat. I got really worried after hearing that and moved up to the 810 plan.

Jaysus.... some of the CDCs seem to work so off the plan it's unbelievable :O I'd suggest you find the relevant section in your booklet about BMI etc and then ask her why she is advising different than recommended?

Back