The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

Oooooh is it still on offer in Tesco does anyone know? I avoid Tesco like the plague but will send an sos out to a kind freind who does shop there to stock up for me :)

Lovely - I may even consider stepping into the gates of Babylon (Tesco) for some myself if no one will do the deed. I will do it only as I am exploiting their cheap offer of coffee.

I love the smell of the hazelnut when you pour in the water- it just wafts up into my face mmm! Having a cup now :)

Tesco still have them for £2, plus I used a 50p off coupon I had from my last jar, making it £1.50 :D
I have another coupon to use so I shall be back in there on Saturday! :D

I think i am addicted to it, a little bit. Took my jar to group last night for weigh in and sorted a few people cups out, may have converted a few ;) thankfully i weigh in on the other side of the city so they can go to their tesco and i still got mine on my side so hopefully some left!!

I think i am addicted to it, a little bit. Took my jar to group last night for weigh in and sorted a few people cups out, may have converted a few ;) thankfully i weigh in on the other side of the city so they can go to their tesco and i still got mine on my side so hopefully some left!!
:) my jar came to group with me as well and everyone wanted to try some! Good job you don't live in Essex as I cleaned out my local Tesco of the hazelnut yesterday and hopefully they have re-stocked as I'm going back in there tomorrow with another coupon :p
I've had about 4 cups of it already today... Just had one with a Curly Wurly :D its my afternoon treat for 6 Syns :D

I don't drink it every day, only when I fancy it...especially the hazlenut one, as now i associate it with chocolate. But I think I'll have one tonight with some green and blacks - got 13 syns to play with !!

I must try it with green and blacks! Maybe tomorrow!

You can get the 15g mini bars in a box from tesco...i bought a few for 'xmas presents' but they were surplus to requirements :rolleyes: they are the dark choc boxes too (so i can eat them - see what i did there?) and each bar is 4-5 syns...lovely dunked in a hot mug of coffee.

Oh yes I've seen them! Might be dangerous buying a box of them tho, I'd be tempted to eat them all! Haha I do the same- buy what I like and hope they get leftover!!
And the good thing is with their dark choc, I can't eat a lot of it cos its so strong so one mini bar would be enough... And I'm going to Tesco tomorrow....

They are amazing- you only need one. Saying that I could eat 10 of them but you don't need to...if it was milk/cheap chocolate you never feel satisfued...then sugar crash comes and you want more. these bars are ideal for managing a choc craving :)

I did it. I went to Tesco and brought the box of dark choc mini bars :) noticed there's a hazelnut flavour in there and got even more excited- hazelnut coffee with hazelnut choc? Heaven!!! Can't wait to try one :D

I love those mini green and blacks, had a box for Christmas. They are dear though so I usually get the big bars and break them up and have to rely on my willpower!

I love those mini green and blacks, had a box for Christmas. They are dear though so I usually get the big bars and break them up and have to rely on my willpower!
Willpower? I have ZERO of that around chocolate!

I did it. I went to Tesco and brought the box of dark choc mini bars :) noticed there's a hazelnut flavour in there and got even more excited- hazelnut coffee with hazelnut choc? Heaven!!! Can't wait to try one :D

Oooh they are my fave, and dipped in the coffee are to die for <3 I lost 2.5lbs this week despite eating one of these bars every other day haha.

@Missy - I managed to get 2 boxes cheaper at xmas (third off). gutted though as they didn't have the mini cherry bars as there is a shortage apparently, and its my fave flavour. will have to keep an eye out. I think they are pretty good value for money but thats cos I don't have the willpower to have a large block of G&B's ;)

Oooh they are my fave, and dipped in the coffee are to die for <3 I lost 2.5lbs this week despite eating one of these bars every other day haha.

@Missy - I managed to get 2 boxes cheaper at xmas (third off). gutted though as they didn't have the mini cherry bars as there is a shortage apparently, and its my fave flavour. will have to keep an eye out. I think they are pretty good value for money but thats cos I don't have the willpower to have a large block of G&B's ;)
I'm guessing I will be having one most days and my usual Curly Wurly as well and still be under my Syns :)

Back