The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

Not having any tomorrow to reward your hard work? Thought you were dusting off the wine glasses! :)

I'm at work until 10pm and back at work 9am Saturday morning :( All I have is strong spirits and caseloads of cider, and none of it takes my fancy strangely enough. I think I will save it for 9th as I am going off plan for the night so can actually enjoy my favourite drink (cider) rather than try and syn it within a normal day (which is impossible for cider haha!)

Morrisons have got all flavours at £1.99 a jar!
My mum (who works there so gets 10% discount!) has been dispatched to get me more (I don't have a Morrisons near me :()

:D

I saw these in ASDA the other day and thought they looked lovely, good to know they are syn free... but the jars looked really small for the price? xx

All flavours went on sale today in my local Tesco for £1.49 a jar. It's so expensive I'll only buy it when it's on offer so I'm chuffed - especially as I love the stuff!

All flavours went on sale today in my local Tesco for £1.49 a jar. It's so expensive I'll only buy it when it's on offer so I'm chuffed - especially as I love the stuff!
Oh thanks for that, I forgot to look when I went to Tesco this morning, but I'm going back in there on Saturday so I shall stock up!

I just checked Tesco website and its saying full price so maybe it's an offer just in Wales? I shall have a look on Saturday anyway, just in case :)

Yes, I just checked online too and it's saying full price. I wonder if it's just my local store? I'll have to stock up while I can!

Yes, I just checked online too and it's saying full price. I wonder if it's just my local store? I'll have to stock up while I can!
Send some my way haha!!

SEND ME HAZLENUT!!! I hate Tesco with a vengance...has to be a damn good reason for me to consider stepping foot inside one of their shops...but to stock up on half price coffee, is pretty OK. I call it exploitation of profits so it works to my benefit :D

I've just realised I got through a whole jar in about 4 days :eek: oh dear!!
I only have 3 jars left so I gave my mum some money tonight and asked her to buy me some from Morrisons ASAP!
The problem is anytime someone asks me if I want a coffee, I just either hand my jar to them (it comes EVERYWHERE with me!) or say yes and they make hazelnut!

I have an addiction

I've just been reading on DE website that the jar of hazelnut coffee has 25 servings, which has made me realise just how addicted I am as I can get through a jar in 4 days!!!!! That's like 5 and a bit cups a day gulp!

That's a good point actually I'm sure my jar doesn't have 25 servings, I have a decent sized mug and I probably have about 3 cups a day (I think I'm on my 4th so far today lol)

That's a good point actually I'm sure my jar doesn't have 25 servings, I have a decent sized mug and I probably have about 3 cups a day (I think I'm on my 4th so far today lol)

You must be bouncing off the walls with all that caffiene? :) xx

Oh god the hazelnut i'd sell my soul for that coffee! haha :D I drink it black with no sweetener and im hooked! i have to admit i ran out the other night and i actually got the hubby to take me and about 11pm hehe but i also did a small shop to justify my addiction :eek::p

Oh god the hazelnut i'd sell my soul for that coffee! haha :D I drink it black with no sweetener and im hooked! i have to admit i ran out the other night and i actually got the hubby to take me and about 11pm hehe but i also did a small shop to justify my addiction :eek::p
Yay another hazelnut addict :) :p

Yay another hazelnut addict :) :p
<-- Hehe oh definitely Us hazelnut addicts shall have to stick together and soon we shall take over the coffee drinkers of the world!!!!! *Cough*..... i uhm meant hi there nice to meet you too ;)
*Goes in hunt of another cup of coffee* ;) :)

I, too, am completely addicted to the hazelnut one. I have mine with milk. I have to hunt for the jars in the supermarkets here. I tend to get mine from Morrisons, but they don't seem to stock many. I've tried the caramel one too, and like that but would choose hazelnut as my favourite. I haven't seen the vanilla one yet. I've bought when on offer, but haven't seen any offers recently so have to pay full price. I see it as my treat, instead of chocolate.

I've even tried looking at buying in bulk off the internet, but can't find anywhere that does them cheaper than the supermarket.

Welcome to the club!
I admit, I have also looked at bulk buying but so far no luck.
When its on offer, I tend to clear the shelves...
I'm actually having a cup now with a double choc Alpen light bar, feels naughty but its free and 1/2 my HEXB :D
Tesco are usually a good place for it, it's not on offer there at the moment tho :(
Anyone know if it is on offer anywhere, as I'm getting low on hazelnut?

Back