The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

My sample has arrived too!
And the new choc flavour looks scrummy- need to find out which supermarkets are selling it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    967.2 KB · Views: 79
Sainsburys and Morrisons have got the coffee for £1.99 :D
And Asda have it for £2!
Still trying to find out who's selling the chocolate flavour...

Must stock up on this.. Really want to try the chocolate one :)

Glad you've all been raving about this coffee. I've never tried it but that is about to be rectified as I've just ordered a free sample off their Facebook page! Hoping I like it black then I can save my HEX A for yummy things like rice puddings and Muller milkshakes. How sad but I'm soooo excited!! :D x

So far, just Amazon but its in a 6pk and its still £2.99 a jar so you'd really have to like it lol!

I've been looking but so far Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsburys and Adsa don't sell it. Yet.
No idea about Morrisons as I don't have one near me and Mum is on holiday so can't ask her to look (she works there), as for Aldi and Lidl I don't know if either sell the other flavours anyway.
I have got to go past Aldi next Tuesday on my way to a meeting so I may pop in and have a look.

I really don't know where else to look??

well I stuck at the moment. Morrisons is the only place that sell it in Southport (I've been everywhere to look !!) and they have run out !!! Hopefully my sample will arrive soon so that I can get my fix LOL. I've swapped my favourite from hazlenut to caramel. I find it really helps satisfy my craving for chocolate if I have a cup of caramel coffee instead.

Sainsurys still have all flavours (sadly not the choc one) for £1.99- guess where I'm off to this morning??? And I have my 50p coupon so £1.49 for one jar- gimme!!!!
*contemplates taking hubby's van rather than the car as you can get more in!*

I'm gutted when I did my shop in sainsburys they had run out of caramel...has anyone tried the vanilla one? I can't wait for the choc to come out, it sounds yummy :)

Not tried vanilla or caramel yet but I may get some of each when I go to Sainsburys in a bit.

Actually been working out what other shops are near to Sainsburys that sell coffee and there's a B&M and an Aldi so I think it's going to be a day out rather than a quick visit to the shops lol!!!

Hubby has taken his van to work (I assumed he'd take his car) so I'm stuck with my car- still I can get a far amount in there and the jars are small lol!!

Morrsions have it for £1.99 too- my mum works there (discount!) and stocked up for me before she went on her hols!

Noticed as well my local Tesco only sell the hazelnut and caramel for some strange reason??

Just working out my route to Sainsburys and I have to pass Asda so I may as well pop in there too!!!

Sainsburys didn't have any hazelnut :( :( so I asked them to check out back and nope sold out :(
took the opportunity to ask about the choc flavour- it's due in store sometime in July, he didn't know exact date :) :)

YUM!!! You are a legend. Please don't come to Norfolk though else limited stocks will run out!!
Lol Essex and Suffolk for me then!
Going to ring DE themselves to see if I can get an exact date- y didn't I think of that earlier??

Haha you are truly dedicated :) respect *tips proverbial hat*
Dedicated or obsessed?? Lol!

Left a MSG and sent an email, should get a reply on Monday :)

NEWSFLASH

I received a reply from DE today and here's the answer about the Enticing chocolate flavour:

"Thank you for getting in touch with us, and thanks for your interest in this new product, which will be available in selected Tesco stores from mid-June, and selected Sainsbury’s stores from mid-July. The stores’ customer service teams will be able to assist further with regards to availability in your local area:"

Lets hope my Tesco is one of the selected stores!! It also means Sainsburys man was right :) eek! I want some now! X

Looks like I can't get the little jars any more so its the big 95g ones for €5 from now on. Wonder if we will get the chocolate one in cyprus. Our packaging is different from the UK too.

Back