The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

A few yrs ago when I was doing sw I got really lovely fruit teas in whittard yummy!!! Well my weight loss stopped turned out the tea was not far off ten syns a cup :eek: x

Hubby is away so said I could use his 'man sized' mug (cheeky bugger!) so I have and filled it with DE :)

Need to get myself a bigger mug for my DE :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 133
I found the Beanies ones in my Sainsburys - on offer for £2.50, but they only have cinder toffee and irish cream flavours! Have tried to cinder toffee one and it's ok, but has a bit of an off-putting smell! Really need to try a chocolate one soon but can't find one anywhere.

I found the Beanies ones in my Sainsburys - on offer for £2.50, but they only have cinder toffee and irish cream flavours! Have tried to cinder toffee one and it's ok, but has a bit of an off-putting smell! Really need to try a chocolate one soon but can't find one anywhere.
DE chocolate you can get in Tesco and its going to be in Sainsburys from middle of this month, only selected stores tho, so depends if you have a big Tesco Extra nearby (ours is massive!) really.

Love the chocolate one. Found some in my local tesco. Never seen the beanie one

Sainsurys are now stocking the chocolate flavour

Omg the de choclate flavour is amazing!! Syn free and I love it! Also saw the beanie ones in sainsburys but after buying three jars of de thought I better leave those for another time x

Beanies Irish cream for me................nom

Look what I saw (and brought!) on my holiday to Kefalonia

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 289
It was actually- €2.88 for the 50g jar and they did a bigger one- not sure on size but it was €5 so guessing 100g!
Hubby stopped me buying the bigger one grr!

Back