The Easter Challenge!!

I do exercise 3 times a week (pretty strenuous) but as I work from home and don't move at all, would like to start doing some more. What do you do of an evening? Your weight loss is impressive! xx

Agreed :) It's fine. I did it before Xmas for a while and got into a routine which was good. Got a bad headache today though and can't concentrate. Hoping when ketosis kicks in it'll go. How about you? x

im not finding it to bad atm, i find day one is the hardest for me as easy to cheat, but after that i know im just undoing all my work. i checked on my sticks today and already in ketosis so very happy about that, have resisted to weight myself yet which is gd for me. have been doing my wii zumba every evening too as find it helps me sleep when in knackered after lol

I do exercise 3 times a week (pretty strenuous) but as I work from home and don't move at all, would like to start doing some more. What do you do of an evening? Your weight loss is impressive! xx

i know i lost so much and dont really understand why my cambridge counceller was even shocked, i can only put it down to exercise and the fact i use to live on coke and knew that was the reason for my weight gain in the first place as aint a big eater anyway. bk then i did an hour exercise dvd every night and also walked the dog for an hour everyday. but doubt i will be able to do that much now so will prob be slower. in a way im hoping its a bit slower, as i think its quicker to come bk on the faster you lose it, the dvd are really gd as they are alot of toning which speed up ur motabalism, so will be doing sit up and squats this time to see if helps.

Not supposed to be on here at work so not read all the other posts, I will when I get home. Just needed to let you all know that I still have 3 and a half hours before I can go home for my next pack and one of the designers have just sent in FOUR boxes of Dominoes pizza for the office to share. The smell is driving me nutty! I won't have any obviously but just wanted to share the cruel, torturous conditions I am in right now hahaha xx

Hello lovely. Im torn as to whether to join.

I dont think I can go that long without weighing but as you know the purchase of my new bakery will be around that time and id kove something to keep me on track till then! Im already on day 10 with no weighing and its killing me! Lol

So torn! Would love some opinions! Other people in my life are dying to know what ive lost too which is what is making me want to weigh. Confused!

Sarah Lou....join us!

I'm weighing!!!
Tomorrow in fact!
I can't wait till Easter to weigh myself.....I need to know how I'm doing!

X

Sarah Lou....join us!

I'm weighing!!!
Tomorrow in fact!
I can't wait till Easter to weigh myself.....I need to know how I'm doing!

X

Well I think what I will do is go as long as I can without weighing and then see how long again I can go before I weigh again!

So looks like im in ;) so for me its 10/93 days done because I started the 29th of dec

I'm going to try and restart tomorrow-could I join too? Problem is I still want to weigh every week tho as have a few important goals to try and reach-is that allowed? x

Just wanted to say ladies, if weighing weekly works for you then do it! I just find for me it doesn't, even though I might want to see how well I'm doing I know how shitty I feel when I don't see what I'm hoping for. The main challenge is sticking 100% no matter what, not even a little cheat because it "won't hurt" because it reality, it will. A little turns into a lot and then we end up at square one or heavier. So if you're willing to do that then you're more than welcome to join in xxx

Last edited:
hey hows everyone getting on today, im finding it very hard to sleep which is weird thought it would be easy on such low cals.
anyway day 4 done bring on day 5 :)

hey hows everyone getting on today, im finding it very hard to sleep which is weird thought it would be easy on such low cals.
anyway day 4 done bring on day 5 :)

Ive not been sleeping much either but actually really tired tonight. I actually think I might be asleep before midnight for once! Ha.

Well done on day 4! The days seem to be going so quick!

xx

Ive not been sleeping much either but actually really tired tonight. I actually think I might be asleep before midnight for once! Ha.

Well done on day 4! The days seem to be going so quick!

xx

im hoping i can get to bed before 12 too, dunno if its the amount of tea im drinking or just ketosis. ye is going really quick, i just find i think about it all the time just need to forget im on a diet, but im sure that will come over time. well done for resisting dominos your a lot stronger then i am.

im hoping i can get to bed before 12 too, dunno if its the amount of tea im drinking or just ketosis. ye is going really quick, i just find i think about it all the time just need to forget im on a diet, but im sure that will come over time. well done for resisting dominos your a lot stronger then i am.

More than likely ketosis! That thing we all love that has such crappy side effects. First time I tried this diet I was thinking about it all the time too but I wasn't working. Since I've started again and got a routine it's just fallen into place and I barely think about it now.

Im pretty sure you would have done the same as me! Give yourself more credit! Not many people can make it through the first 4 days of a VLCD and you've smashed it!! I didn't really see it as resisting, more making a better decision. If I'd have eaten the pizza I'd have loved it for a minute then felt guilty and be so annoyed with myself. Whereas not eating it I felt jealous for a minute now I'm feeling positive and ready I keep going xx

More than likely ketosis! That thing we all love that has such crappy side effects. First time I tried this diet I was thinking about it all the time too but I wasn't working. Since I've started again and got a routine it's just fallen into place and I barely think about it now.

Im pretty sure you would have done the same as me! Give yourself more credit! Not many people can make it through the first 4 days of a VLCD and you've smashed it!! I didn't really see it as resisting, more making a better decision. If I'd have eaten the pizza I'd have loved it for a minute then felt guilty and be so annoyed with myself. Whereas not eating it I felt jealous for a minute now I'm feeling positive and ready I keep going xx

It never tastes as good as you imagine anyway ;) im gonna have to buy scales or create a new wii person when I do weigh on the 31st as my wii wont recognise me if my weights are too different.

Im excited to give it a good go at not weighing. Feels less pressure already!

Day 10/93 done!

It never tastes as good as you imagine anyway ;) im gonna have to buy scales or create a new wii person when I do weigh on the 31st as my wii wont recognise me if my weights are too different.

Im excited to give it a good go at not weighing. Feels less pressure already!

Day 10/93 done!

That's such a good idea!! Last time I was on the wii I was 15st!! I could be 5 stone lighter next time I get on it if I do the same as you!

I'm glad you're giving it a go! It does feel exciting and less pressured doesn't it? It feels less of a diet to me and just becoming normality seeing as when I'm not dieting I never weigh. The fact I can't see how well I'm doing and just have to give it my best shot to get the best results makes me keep on track I think.

Im 4 days behind! But day 6/88 done for me and feeling good!!

xx

That's such a good idea!! Last time I was on the wii I was 15st!! I could be 5 stone lighter next time I get on it if I do the same as you!

I'm glad you're giving it a go! It does feel exciting and less pressured doesn't it? It feels less of a diet to me and just becoming normality seeing as when I'm not dieting I never weigh. The fact I can't see how well I'm doing and just have to give it my best shot to get the best results makes me keep on track I think.

Im 4 days behind! But day 6/88 done for me and feeling good!!

xx

When we first got it we mucked around and found out it doesnt recognise you if the weight change is really really different.
So will have to make a new person to get my weight and then compare.

Lets hope my little brother can fix my board as it isnt recognising me anyway. Maybe ive lost alot all ready but I highly doubt it will be enough to not recognise me.

I would of already weighed if they had been working but it feels like I dont have to hit my high expectations every week and wont be disappointed if one week isnt a great loss due to totm or what ever. Feels like im looking at the bigger picture rather than concetrating week to week!

When we first got it we mucked around and found out it doesnt recognise you if the weight change is really really different.
So will have to make a new person to get my weight and then compare.

Lets hope my little brother can fix my board as it isnt recognising me anyway. Maybe ive lost alot all ready but I highly doubt it will be enough to not recognise me.

I would of already weighed if they had been working but it feels like I dont have to hit my high expectations every week and wont be disappointed if one week isnt a great loss due to totm or what ever. Feels like im looking at the bigger picture rather than concetrating week to week!

Can I suggest maybe weighing somewhere like boots as a one off-knowing how unreliable Wii got can be-you don't even have to look av the print out in boots-just use it as a bench mark-maybe get some one to put it in an envelope and keep it safe for you til end of march, then re weigh and compare xx just a thought??

Back